Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"However," she began again, "we do have a small problem. Julie will be home in about three weeks. We'll have to be very careful."

His cock stirred again. "I know, Mom. Just please don't take this away from me."

"I have no intention of taking it away from either of us. We've passed the tipping point, dear. There is no going back. For me, at least."

"Nor for me. Last night was a dream. . .a wonderful dream."

"It was real, baby. Do you remember coming in my mouth?"

Her words hit him like a kick in the stomach, but a delightful kick. Butterflies ravaged his stomach. "Yes, I remember. That was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it. That's how I want you to come every time." Her eyes burned into him.

"I'm yours, Mom. Anything you say. Anything."

She smiled and he melted. "I'm glad, Dave. You're delicious."

She stood up and moved behind his chair. She bent down and kissed him deeply, thoroughly and passionately. She broke the kiss, and then said, "Do you want me, Dave?"

"Jesus, Mom, what do you think?

"Yes, I thought so. Let's go upstairs."

He stood, then scooped her up in his arms and almost ran up the stairs to her room. He put her down gently on the bed and stripped. He waited until she had shucked her robe, then lay beside her. His cock raged. He pressed it to her and began to suck her nipples.

"Oh, yes, baby. You know what mama needs. You know what mama wants."

"Yes, I know what you want." He quickly straddled her, touching his cock to her lips.

She licked it softly, gently. She tasted the drop of lubricant that appeared at the tip. "Put it in me, Dave. I want you deep inside me."

He complied. He moved down and got inside her in record time. She was wet from their conversation, and, he assumed, from anticipation. Her vaginal muscles were doing wonderful things to his throbbing cock.

"Let me get on top," she breathed.

He held onto her and rolled over. She straddled him and rotated her hips in a most delightful manner. He watched with semi-detachment as she rode him slowly, moving her hips around, then up and down. Then she stopped and slid down to take him in her mouth. Her lips and tongue worked him, savoring the feel and taste of him with her juice all over him.

"Oh, Mom, you're wonderful!"

"And you are delicious." She grinned with obvious satisfaction.

"But that's mostly you you're tasting. Do you enjoy the taste of pussy?" He really didn't expect her to answer. He only asked the question because he was so wrapped up in the sensation of the moment.

"Yes. Very much."

Another surprise for him. He suddenly realized that in all the years living with her, he knew very little of the woman who was his mother. Well, beyond the external stuff, anyway.

He looked up at her as she rode him slowly. "Tell me about it." He brought his hands to her breasts and toyed with them, thumbing the erect nipples.

She stopped moving and looked down at him. "You're really interested, aren't you?" She began moving again.

"Yes, I'm interested. Especially since our lives have just taken a turn toward the exciting."

Her eyes closed as his fingers worked her erect and sensitive nipples. "God, that's nice, dear."

"I do my best," he said softly. He moved his hips in rhythm with hers. "Now, tell me."

Her eyes were still closed. "About six months ago, I met this woman at the mall. We seemed to hit it off really well. As a matter of fact, she lost her husband to a heart attack a few months earlier. She invited me for a drink at her place." She stopped to accept a minor orgasm, her nails digging into Dave's shoulders. "We talked for hours. She invited me to have dinner with her, so I stayed. You were in San Francisco at the time, setting up the investment accounts, so I had no reason to get home that evening.

"We ate and had some wine and ended up getting a little tipsy and giggly. She asked me if I'd like to watch a porno movie with her and I was ready for that. I wanted to make sure that there was still such a thing as sex." She slowed her movements again and leaned down to kiss him. She was getting more and more excited.

"I don't remember the name of the movie, but there was a lot of girl-girl sex in it." She stopped moving again, then rolled off him to lie pressed against his side. Her hand went to his erection and stroked him slowly. "I guess we both got a little hot watching it. She asked me if I'd ever done anything like that. I told her that when I was in college my roommate and I tried it out and pronounced it an acceptable substitute for men. When I graduated, we went out separate ways and that was the end of it."

"Did you do it with the one you just met?"

"I was getting to that. She asked me if I'd like to try it with her and I said that I would. So we did and it was very nice." She leaned down and kissed his erection, then ran her tongue along the length of it. "I still like the taste."

"I learn something new about you every day, Mom." He pushed her down on her back and slid between her thighs. He buried his face in her dark curls and licked her up and down, then plunged his tongue into her.

She gasped and held his head to her. His tongue explored, paying most attention to her swollen and sensitive clit.

"Yes, Dave. Oh my darling!" She tensed, then moaned loudly, arching her back as the orgasm washed over her.

Dave rose and moved up until his cock touched the lips of her throbbing pussy. She reached down and pulled him into her.

"Fuck me, Dave, dear. Give it to me!"

He pushed into her, then went all the way. Her hands clutched him. Her hips thrust up to meet his. Her legs wrapped around him, imprisoning him.

"Gotcha, now, baby. Give it to me!"

He moved faster. "I'm done, Mom. I'm going to blast you good."

Her breath rasped in his ear. "You know how I want it, honey. Come in my mouth, like last time."

Her words inflamed him. His hips moved faster, his thrusts went deeper. He wanted to deliver a full load to her, this fascinating woman, his hot, horny mother.

"Now, Mom! Oh, God, now!" He moved as fast as he could, pulling out of her pussy and diving into her waiting mouth.

With the first shot, she pulled him back again, until only the head was in her mouth. When she began swallowing, he almost passed out, still firing into her. He was unaware of her own thundering orgasm.

He came to his senses beside her, clinging to her like a child, his lips nuzzling her breast. He was completely drained. Again, her incredible technique had reduced him to a blob.

"Oh, baby, that was so lovely!"

"Well, it certainly was that." He was still breathing hard. His heart pounded fit to bust.

"You're delicious, Dave. I can't get enough of you."

"You've taken all my ectoplasm. I won't even be able to haunt the halls," he said in a sepulchral voice.

She laughed her throaty laugh and hugged him.

It went on for three glorious weeks. Twice during that time they had stayed in bed the whole day fucking and pleasuring each other.

Then, one day, the phone rang. Anne answered it.

"Julie! Where are you? You're here? Wonderful. I'll send Dave to pick you up, okay? About an hour, yes. We'll be so happy to see you. Bye, sweetie."

"I guess I'd better drag my exhausted ass to the shower," Dave said. "You're not coming?"

"I've got to get her room ready and lay fresh towels on all around. We can go out to dinner if she's not too tired, or we can order in."

"Easy, Mom, easy. You'll pop a gusset." He headed for his room and a hot shower.

By the time he arrived at the airport, she was waiting in the pick-up area, her bags in a pile beside her. She waved wildly at him as he pulled up. There she was in jeans and a short-sleeved blue checked blouse. Her dark hair was slightly tousled. She looked just as he remembered her. His heart pounded.

He jumped out of the car and scooped her up in his arms and hugged her for all he was worth.

"I've missed you, big sister." His lips pressed against hers.

She returned the kiss. "I've missed you, too, little brother." Her eyes sparkled. "Can we get out of here? It was a long trip."

"Sure Julie." He opened the trunk and threw the bags in. He wondered what she'd think if she knew what had happened just a couple of hours ago at home.

"Little brother, what's that strange smirk on your face. You looked like the cat that ate the canary."

He exploded into laughter. The allusion to "pussy" was just too close to the mark.

She looked at him quizzically. "Can you let me in on the joke?"

"No joke," he lied. "It was just the thought that struck me funny." He threaded through the airport traffic and got on the freeway for home. He was pleased when Julie slid over next to him and put her hand on his thigh. Her head lolled back on the seat. Her breast rubbed against his arm every time the car hit a bump. It felt wonderful. Dave's cock stirred slightly.

"Glad to be home, big sister?"

"Oh, yes, I'm glad to be home. I can't wait to get a hot shower and crawl into some clean sheets. One of the downside aspects of the exciting life of the cultural archaeologist. No sheets, showers or comforts of any kind."

"So what's on the long-term agenda?"

"I'm back for a while. I'll spend a lot of time at the university compiling notes for my doctoral thesis. After that, I'm not sure, yet."

"So you'll be home for a while."

"At least a year."

Dave chewed on this. He and Anne would have to be really careful for a year! Could they carry it off? If he had anything to say about it, they would. It was just too good to give up.

"We're here, sis." He pulled into the drive and hit the garage door opener and pulled in. "You go inside and see Mom and I'll attend to the luggage."

She jumped out and ran to the door to the house. Anne was already there, squealing with delight to see her daughter. They went inside, laughing and talking, each with an arm around the other.

Dave wrestled his sister's luggage into the house and up to her room. He went back downstairs to join them in the family room. Julie was lolled back on the sofa, while her mother sat next to her, talking a mile a minute.

"Geez, Mom, give her a break. Let her get a word in edgewise."

Julie laughed. "It's okay, Dave. I'm pooped from the trip and it's a pleasure to let someone else do the chatting."

Anne stuck her tongue out at Dave. "Well, should we go out to dinner?"

"If I'm not being a poop-out, could we save that for another night? I'm really beat." She ruffled her own hair and looked at them both apologetically.

"Sure, baby," Anne said. "I could order a pizza and we have some nice wine to go with it."

"That would be heaven, Mom," Julie said. "I haven't had pizza for quite a while."

"I'll take care of that," Dave said. "I think I can remember how you like it, too. Lots of pepperoni, sausage, olives, anchovies and onion, right?"

"God, you remembered! Is that okay with you, Mom?"

"Fine with me. I don't have to do any cooking or dishes. In fact, how about a glass of wine right now?"

"Great," Dave and Julie said in unison. They watched their mother as she walked out.

"She looks better than I've seen her in a long time," Julie said softly. "What did you do to cheer her up?"

Dave stammered for a moment. "I just was there for her, I guess. I tried to comfort her as best I could." God, if she only knew -

Julie turned toward him and kissed him on the lips. "You don't know how much I missed you, little brother. I -- I've got to talk to you alone, sometime."

"Sure, sis. What about?"

"Later, bro." Anne had returned with the wine and glasses.

Dave poured for all of them, then raised his glass to them. They lifted theirs, as well.

"To us," Dave toasted.

"To us," they echoed. They all took a sip and sat back, comfortable and relaxed.

"So, sis, how was the big dig?"

"It was great and productive and I have a ton of notes to sort out. But I'm going to relax for a week and recoup."

"Yes," Anne said. "You should have a little time to get relaxed and let us see you for a while."

The doorbell sounded. "I'll get it," Anne said. "I ordered the pizza while I was getting the wine, and it has arrived," Anne announced.

She went to pay for the delivery. Julie leaned over to Dave and kissed him again, this time with a little more feeling.

"Sis, what's going on? That's twice you've kissed me in the last half-hour."

"I told you I missed you. A lot. I'll explain later."

Dave felt a familiar stirring in his crotch. Now, his curiosity was up, as well as his cock. He mentally conjugated verbs to try to stem the erection. Anne came in with the pizza and napkins, and another bottle of wine.

"Looks like we're in for the long haul," Dave said, laughing.

"Dig in," Anne said. She helped herself, then passed the spatula to Julie.

They ate in almost silence, except for Julie who couldn't praise the taste of the pizza highly enough. By the time they finished the pizza and the wine, it was just sunset. Anne gathered up the carcass of the meal and took it to the kitchen.

Julie stretched and watched Dave's eyes glance at her breasts. She jiggled them slightly for his benefit. They were as big as his mother's.

""See anything you like?" She grinned at him impishly.

"You know I do, sis."

"Tomorrow morning we'll get some time and talk. Now, I've got to unpack and I want a nice hot shower."

"It's a date, then. In the morning."

"See you then, little brother." She blew him a kiss and skipped to the stairs.

He went into the kitchen and came up behind Anne at the sink. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her back to him.

"Dave! Julie will catch us," she said, reprimanding him.

"No, Mom, she's on her way to bed. She says she wants to unpack and take a shower, then several hours of uninterrupted sleep."

Anne leaned back against him, luxuriating in the feel of his hands as they moved up to her breasts. "Do you think we could chance it tonight? She'll probably sleep like a log."

Dave said, "I'd like that a lot, my love." Anne's hands pressed his against her firm breasts.

"I do have to go out tomorrow morning, though. I'm meeting Millie for lunch and some shopping after I get my hair done. Can you fix breakfast for you two?"

"Sure, Mom, I can take care of that. Then you'll be gone almost the whole day."

"Afraid so. But, it will give you and Julie a chance to get caught up."

"Okay, then I'll see you after lights out." He tilted her head back to him and kissed her deeply and thoroughly.

"I can't wait, baby."

"Me, either, Mom."

He slipped into her room later, after locking up. He was pleased to hear Julie snoring softly when he passed her room. It was a quiet, but intense session for them. They took special pains not to make any noise. But that didn't make it any less a delicious experience.

By the time Dave awoke, Anne had left. He padded down to the kitchen in just a pair of denim shorts and a T-shirt. He inventoried the fridge and began rounding up the pans and tools he'd need.

Julie slipped up behind him and put her arms around his waist, her generous breasts pressing against him. He could feel her nipples. He could also feel his cock beginning to charge.

"Hi, sis. Have a good sleep?"

"Best in a long time, bro. What's for breakfast?"

"What'll you have? We got eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal and things like that."

She kept her hold on him, her head against his back. "Eggs and bacon will do nicely," she said. "Where's Mom?"

"She has a full day out. We won't see her till probably five or so."

"Good. Shall I make the coffee?"

"Hey, yeah, I forgot all about that."

They busied themselves with their respective chores, then sat down at the table and ate.

Dave finally got a look at his sister. She was dressed pretty much as he was, except her breasts were threatening to break out of the thin T-shirt she was wearing.

"Wow," he said. "I never knew you could look so good in the morning."

"I wore this especially for you. I know how you like to look at my tits all the time."

Dave blushed crimson.

"See? I told you so. You can't deny it, now."

"I don't deny it, sis. That's why I get a kick of referring to you as my big sister."

She smiled at him. She reached down and lifted her T-shirt up over her breasts. His eyes told her that he approved.

"God, sis! You shouldn't do that to me. What brought this on?" He couldn't stop staring at her tits. Just like his mother's.

"I just wanted to see what you'd do."

"Trying something out on me for your boyfriend?"

"No boyfriend. I do have a girlfriend, though. She likes them, too."

Dave stared at her. "Sis, have you surrendered to the dark side?" He spoke in a low, menacing tone and wore a mock serious expression.

"No, I just like a little variety. That's one thing I have in common with Carole. When we were in bed one night, she told me she had a little thing with her brother."

Dave's eyebrows shot up.

Julie continued, "She said it was the most incredible sex she's ever had." She let her T-shirt fall while she studied his eyes. They had a glaze to them.

"Sis, I," he broke off the sentence.

She got up and walked around the table to him. She stood next to him and pressed his face to her breasts.

Almost involuntarily, his hands went to her slim buttocks and pulled her toward him.

"That's my little brother," she cooed. "Wanna try it?"

Dave's cock was throbbing painfully. Last night his mother, today his sister. His hands shook as he stood up and pulled her to him.

"God, sis, I can't believe this is happening."

"Nothing's happened yet, silly. Do you want to or not?" She ground herself against his throbbing cock. "Hmm," she said. "I think you do."

"Y--yes," he stammered.

"Good. Now, let's get up to my room. I've been saving this up for you."

They ran up the stairs to her room. It took them only a second to shuck their skimpy clothes.

Dave looked her up and down. "God, you're beautiful, big sister."

"Oh!" She stared at his erection. "I don't think I should call you 'little brother' anymore," she said gently holding his cock. She sat on the bed and took the head of his cock into her mouth. "Definitely can't call you 'little' brother any more."

She pulled him down to her, continuing to suck gently on him.

He pulled back away from her and put his face between her firm, tanned thighs. At last, he would taste that which he'd fantasized about for so long. She smelled delicious. His tongue touched her tentatively, then dived into her. Absently, he noted how much she tasted like their mother. His tongue moved on her clit, round and round. He loved the way she moaned and writhed under him.

"God, Dave, I'm coming! Yes, Dave, yes!"

He held her for a moment until the orgasm subsided, then he moved between her thighs again, but this time with a different weapon. He touched it to her gently, then pushed forward slowly until he was in her.

She sighed and wrapped her legs around him and pulled herself to him, taking him in all the way. Her hips rose to meet his as he pushed into her. She moaned when he bottomed out in her wet pussy.

"God, Dave! Carole was right! This is fantastic!" Her breathing was ragged and deep as she approached another orgasm. "I never knew anything could feel so good! I'm coming, Dave, my sweet, I'm coming!" Her nails drew blood as she gripped him.

Dave didn't mind the pain; he too was fast approaching the end of a perfect day. His mother, then his sister! It doesn't get any better than this.

"Me, too, sis!" He thrust into her and let fly. He pushed into her with every spurt until he was drained. He slowly lowered himself onto her, then rolled off.

Still inside her he pulled her close and kissed her. She kissed him back, just as thoroughly.

"My toes are still curled," she said. "I wonder if I'll be able to uncurl them before Mom gets home."