Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! I forgot about that little thing." He pulled out of her and stood up, stretching.

Julie rolled over to him and took his cock into her mouth. "Mmm," she said. "I think I'd like for you to come in my mouth next time."

Dave smiled. "Anything you want, sis." He congratulated himself for being the luckiest guy on the planet. The only way to make it better would be a threesome. He actually began to stiffen again.

"To the shower," he said. "Come on, sis, I'll scrub your back."

"You're on, little brother."

Anne arrived home at about four. She found Julie in her room, putting more of her things away. "Hi, Julie."

"Oh, hi, Mom. I'm just about squared away. Monday, I'll pack up my notes and move them to the university. And start to work -- that's going to be rough. I'll be working some long and probably crazy hours."

"Why so?"

"I have an awful lot of notes to compile. The research I have to do involves a lot of Internet searching. There are only so many terminals available."

"Can't you do that from here?"

"Sorry, no, Mom. I have to be hooked to the school's network to get access to the stuff I need."

"I'll have to take your word for that. Where's Dave?"

"He was doing some bookkeeping in the den, last I saw of him." She smiled inwardly, remembering the interlude with Dave, right here on this bed. Then later in the shower. She still tingled. Maybe she'd try looking in on him at bedtime.

"Are we going out for dinner tonight?"

"Yes. Dave made reservations at the little Italian place on Hoover."

"That's a really romantic place, as I recall."

"Yeah. All those candles and the red-checked table cloths. He said it was just as I remembered it."

"Good. I'll get a shower and get ready."

Anne went down to the den first to see Dave. He was at the computer again, up to his elbows in spreadsheets and tables.

"Hi, babe," she said. She went behind his chair and began massaging his shoulders.

"Mom, you'll make me come."

Anne leaned over his shoulder and kissed him. "Hush! Julie will hear you."

"Nah! She's busy. We'll have to blast to get her ready to go."

"I'm going to shower. When is the reservation?"

"Six. I couldn't wait much longer than that. Get Julie to get ready, too, okay?"

"Okay. See you in a few."

He watched her walk away. "She does have a lovely ass," he muttered. "And other lovely attributes."

Dinner was great, as always. Carlo always made sure they had a good table and good service. The food took care of itself. They left after finishing the second bottle of Chianti. Anne's head rested on Dave's shoulder. She had to control the impulse to slide her left hand up his thigh. Julie chatted about how the restaurant was, indeed just as she remembered it.

Dave pulled into the garage. He closed up and followed the ladies into the house.

"Well, I'm ready for bed," Anne said.

"Me, too," Julie and Dave said almost in unison.

Julie was first to the stairs, followed by Anne and Dave. Dave kissed his mother goodnight. She held the kiss perhaps a little too long.

"I'll see you later, lover," she whispered in his ear.

"Think that's wise?"

"Yes, if we're quiet. Really quiet."

He went to his room and stripped. He turned the light off and lay on his back. His thoughts, naturally, drifted to his adventures with his mother and twin sister. His cock stirred, then shot up like a flagpole. He almost dozed off when his mother came into his room. She wore only a thin satin robe, which she let slip into a satin puddle at her feet.

She got in bed with him and began to run her hand up and down his body.

"Oh, honey, you feel so good!" She concentrated on his stiff cock.

"You feel pretty good, too, Mom." He gasped as her mouth captured him. He was really looking forward to the special treat she would give him.

Suddenly, she turned, keeping her mouth on him, and lowered her fragrant pussy to his mouth. He plunged his tongue inside her and tasted her juice. She shivered and took him in all the way.

Now, it was a race to see who would come first. Dave lapped at her pussy lips, slowly, tantalizingly, until he reached her clit. He was merciless in his assault. His reward was feeling her body spasm and her mouth tighten on his cock as the orgasm claimed her.

He moved under her and rolled over on top of her. His cock sought the entrance to her hot wet pussy. He slid in with almost no restriction, except for the natural tightness.

"God, baby, I'm coming," she whispered hoarsely.

Dave kept thrusting deep within her, then withdrew slowly, then plunged in again. Her nails raked his back as she came again. His movements became more urgent and she knew what was about to happen.

"Oh, Dave, honey! You know what I need," she said in his ear. "Give it to me, baby, give it to me!"

Dave took only two more thrusts, then pulled out and aimed for her gorgeous mouth. She gripped him and held him as he shot spurt after spurt into her sucking mouth. He was unaware of it when she came yet again as she swallowed his essence.

Consciousness returned slowly. He finally became aware of her again as she held him against her.

"Mom, you're gonna kill me. One of these times, I won't come back."

"I guess that's a compliment. It is, isn't it?"

He stroked her hair. "Of course it is. You're amazing, mother dear."

Julie fought to keep awake. She wanted to be sure her mother was asleep so she could seek out her brother's arms again. She listened intently and heard nothing but the slight sounds of the house settling in the cool night. She rolled out of bed quietly and put on a light wrap.

She moved on tiptoe down the hall to Dave's room. A sudden sound caused her to freeze in her tracks. Dave's door was opened abut an inch. She crawled on her hands and knees and peered in.

She didn't believe her eyes as she watched Dave and her mother in full 69 position. She watched intently as her mother orgasmed. Julie felt a rush in her stomach and a sudden wetness in her own pussy as she watched the scene unfold before her.

The irony of the situation almost made her laugh out loud. She was on her way to have sex with her brother again, only to find him in the arms of their mother. She stared in awe as Dave got on top and began fucking Anne. She gasped as Dave pulled his gorgeous cock out and stuck it into Anne's mouth. Julie moaned softly as he poured his come into her. She almost came in empathy as her mother had yet another orgasm.

She slipped back to her own room and lay back on the bed. As she replayed in her mind the scene she had just witnessed, her left hand drifted across her breasts and down to her wet pussy. Just a couple of quick flicks of her clit was all it took. She came silently, but almost tore the sheets where she gripped them.

Dave was up early the next morning. He put on a pot of coffee and started some eggs and bacon.

"Good morning, dear," his mother said. She came up behind him and gave his butt a quick pat and managed to rub a breast against him. She sat down at the table. She wore that same satin robe, the one that clung to her like a second skin. She knew he liked it for the way it showed off her breasts and nipples.

"What's up for today, dear?"

He snickered. "You know what's up, Mom." He leered at her.

She blushed crimson. "You know what I mean."

"Yeah, I was just having a little fun. I have a date with the investment dude at 11. We're moving some stuff to a new account and I have to sign some papers. I hope we'll be done by 3. He's popping for lunch, too."

Julie came into the kitchen rubbing her eyes. "Hi, everybody."

"Hello, dear," Anne said. "Did you sleep well?"

"Great. How about you two?" She looked at both of them, trying to hide the smirk that she knew was on her face. Would they see it?

"Just fine, sis. Want some eggs?"

"Oh, yeah, little brother. I could use some eggs." Again, the silly smirk.

Dave dished up the food for the three of them and sat down.

"Dave has an appointment downtown," Anne said to Julie. "We'll just have to find our own amusement."

"I feel like a swim. Maybe we can just hang out by the pool."

"I could go for that."

Dave noticed Julie's eyes on him. She seemed to be staring right into him as though she was reading his thoughts.

"I've got to get dressed and head out," Dave said, getting up.

"I'll take care of the dishes, honey," Anne said.

"Thanks, Mom." He gave her a quick peck on the cheek. He really wanted to take her in his arms and give her a real kiss and feel her breasts against him.

When he had gone, Julie got up, too, and helped her mother clear the table.

"Just put these in the dishwasher. Then we can get our swimsuits on and begin hanging out."

Julie snickered. "We shouldn't hang out too much or we'll scandalize the neighborhood."

"We're pretty well shielded from prying eyes. In fact, you can be nude if you want to.":

"Mom! Such talk!"

"I've done it more than once."

They heard Dave's car leave the drive as they went to change.

Julie appeared in a very revealing dark blue bikini. It showed off her figure to great advantage and had the added effect of accentuating her eyes.

Anne also wore something brief and daring. "You look positively scrumptious, dear."

"You, too, Mom. Good enough to eat." She blushed as soon as the words left her mouth.

They walked to the pool and spread towels on the lounge chairs. They lay side by side quietly until Julie finally broke the silence.

"Mom, I saw you with Dave last night." All she could hear was a roaring in her ears. She realized it was a deafening silence.

Anne sat bolt upright, staring at her daughter. "What did you say?" She didn't believe what she'd heard.

"I said I saw you and Dave making love last night."

"Oh, God," Anne said, lying back down. Her heart was pounding and her stomach was uncontrollable. "How much did you see?"

"Enough to know that it wasn't your first time and enough to know that you were both enjoying it very much. How long has it been going on?"

Anne struggled to keep from screaming. "About two months. It was just before you called to say that you were coming home."

"Then it's been going on since I've been home."

"Yes. We tried very hard to be quiet. God, Julie, what must you think of us?"

She smiled at her mother's obvious discomfiture. "I was thinking of how lucky you are to have a gorgeous hunk like Dave living under your roof, being able to have him anytime you wanted."

"Julie! How can you say that?" Anne smiled wickedly.

"Stop the acting, Mom. You love it and you know it. I know I would."

Anne looked at her daughter. "How did you happen to see us?"

This was going to be the tough part. "Actually, I was on my way to his room to get into bed with him."

"What?" Anne was incredulous.

"Did you think you were the only one attracted to that lovely, hard cock? I've had designs on it for some time, and I finally managed to get a taste of it, myself."

Anne's eyebrows shot up. "When? When did you and Dave ..."

"It was the day you went shopping with your friend."

Anne remembered. It was just a couple of days ago. She and Millie had done a little shopping, but ended up at Millie's house. Anne was still horny from the previous night with Dave. She and Millie ended up in bed. Anne had had three mind-numbing orgasms, partly from Millie's mouth and partly from the image of her son that she kept in her mind all the time Millie was licking her pussy.

She was wet again, remembering the taste of Millie's pussy juice. "Well, tell me about it." She rolled over on her side to face Julie.

"I can't remember for sure how it started. We were just talking... oh, I know what it was. For some reason, we were talking about our respective love lives and I happened to mention about my roommate and good friend Carole. She had told me that she'd had an affair with her brother and that it was the most incredible sex she'd ever had. I asked Dave if he wanted to try it and he said yes. So we did, and it was every bit as good as Carole said it was."

"You and Carole must be very close for her to have told you that."

"Closer than we wanted anyone to know."

Anne looked at her daughter with new eyes. Since they were both guilty of the same crime, neither could remonstrate against the other. Actually, she began to feel closer to Julie than ever before.

"It would appear that we have a little problem, here."

"What do you mean, Mom?"

"Well, here we are, both fucking the same hunk, both guilty of incest, and I'll bet you don't want to give him up any more than I do."

"You're right there, Mom. Now that I've tasted him, that's off the table. But we can't fight over him, and working out a schedule is absolutely absurd. Besides, what if he has an opinion?"

Anne chuckled. "Who cares what his opinion is?" They both burst out laughing.

Anne looked at Julie. The smile was gone, but not forgotten.

"What if we share him? I don't mean I have him Monday, Wednesday and Friday and you have him on the alternate days. What if we make it a threesome?"

"Mom! You have a really perverted streak in you. I love it. I think it's an elegant solution. Besides, there will come a time in the not-too-distant future when I have to leave for another dig. Then, I'll have to abandon him to you. I won't like it, but the facts of life are sometimes harsh."

"But, you'll be back. And anyway, you'll be here for a year, working on your doctorate."

Julie stood up. "I think I'd like to take a shower." She looked down at her mother. "Care to join me?"

Anne looked up at her. Her heart was pounding and her breathing had quickened.

"Yes, Julie. I'd like that." She knew what was coming next. She couldn't wait to see where it would all lead. The thought was causing her pussy to become very wet.

They went upstairs to Anne's room. Anne's hands were shaking as she unhooked Julies top, Julie's hands were also shaking as she performed the same service for her mother.

Anne turned on the water. When it was the right temperature they stepped in and began soaping each other. Their hands moved quickly and expertly, each knowing full well how to arouse the other. They needn't have bothered. They were both already hot just from the conversation.

They stepped out of the shower and dried off, then went to the bed.

Julie put her hands on her mother's breasts. Anne almost fainted from her touch.

"You're so lovely, Mom. No wonder he can't keep away from you."

Anne's nipples were hard and erect. She brought her own hands up to cup Julie's breasts.

"Too bad Dave isn't here. I could use that gorgeous cock to good advantage right now."

"Meantime - " Anne pushed Julie down onto the bed. She dropped to her knees and spread Julie's thighs apart slightly.

"Oh, Mom!" Julie's breathing was getting ragged and deep. She moaned when Anne's tongue began teasing her hot, wet pussy. She came quickly. Wave after wave of delight washed over her. She reached down suddenly and pulled Anne up beside her on the bed. She reversed herself over her mother and they both took great joy in lapping each other's pussy.

They both came in one thundering orgasm. It seemed that they shared one orgasm rather than each having separate climaxes. It all blended together and the whole was much greater than the sum of its parts.

Finally, Julie turned to lay beside her mother and hugged her close.

"It's never been that good before, Mom," she said breathlessly. "Never."

"For me, either, baby."

"I guess we'd better get dressed. Dave should be home soon. Why don't we order in tonight? That way we'll be home when the fun starts. God, is he gonna get it tonight."

"Yes, he will. I can't wait to see his face when he realizes what's going to happen."

"Mom, I have to ask you something about when I saw you two last night."

"Sure, honey, what is it?"

"When you took him in your mouth, I noticed that you held him off so he couldn't go all the way in. Why did you do that?"

She tapped Julie on the forehead with her index finger. "Always the scientist. I guess I won't be giving any secrets away if I tell you. I do let him all the way in, but that's before he's ready to come. When he does come, I only want the head of it in, so I can swallow better, which also gives him maximum stimulation and lets me taste every drop."

"You really like the taste of it?"

"I love it. Hell, I crave it. It also gives him an intense come. Sometimes, it makes him pass out for a few minutes. It also gives me the best orgasms."

"Then, I want to do it, too. I wanted to do it the next time. That would have been last night, but you beat me to him."

Anne kissed her daughter on the forehead. "I'll let you have it tonight. I'm pretty sure you'll like it."

"Me, too."

Dave returned at four to find them sitting in the family room, sipping a glass of wine.

"We're ordering in tonight, if that's alright with you," Anne said, regarding him over the rim of her glass.

"Fine with me. I need a shower after coming back through that traffic." He noticed the peculiar looks both women gave him. He puzzled over it for only a moment then passed it off as his imagination.

"Sure, dear. Is Thai okay with you?"

"Great," he called from the stairs.

"Think we should surprise him in the shower?"

"No," Anne replied. "Let's just wait until after we eat, then we'll ravish him."

They giggled and had some more wine.

"Julie, why don't you take him a glass of wine, but come right back."

"Can't I just give him a quicky?"

"No! Don't let on to anything. Maybe you could grope him once, but that's all."

Julie poured another glass, then went upstairs.

Anne watched her cute little butt as she climbed the stairs. She wanted to start now, but picked up the phone and ordered the food.

Julie knocked on Dave's door. "It's me with a glass of wine for you."

Dave came out of the bathroom, naked. "Gee, thanks, sis."

She looked at him. "You look good enough to eat."

"You, too, big sister."

She went to him quickly and patted his cock. She twirled away from him when he reached for her.

"Maybe later," she said.

"I hope so."

He showered and dressed. He joined them just as the food arrived. Anne went to the door and paid the delivery boy, giving him a generous tip. She brought the food into the family room and spread it out on the coffee table.

"Okay, everybody dig in," Anne said.

They ate, chatting about Julie's work and other irrelevancies. Julie and Anne kept giving each other little knowing glances. Dave didn't suspect a thing. When they finished eating they moved to the sofa. Anne and Julie sat beside Dave. Anne moved close to him, so that her breast pressed against his arm.

They spent the next couple of hours watching TV. Julie grabbed the remote.

"Hey, this is too tame. Let's watch something with a little zing to it." Her speech was slightly slurred from the wine. She found a naughty movie on the adult channel.

"Wow, sis," Dave said. "Looks zingy to me."

Anne giggled and leaned her head on Dave's shoulder. Julie moved to his other side and did the same. As the movie progressed, Dave began to get aroused. His cock was threatening rebellion again.

Julie saw it and let her hand rest on his thigh. Anne watched with amusement and she, too, was getting a little warm, and her hand moved to his other thigh.

Dave was getting really hard, now. He knew he was trapped. There was no way he could hide or shift or do anything about his raging erection.

"Well, look at this," Julie said, putting her hand on his cock.

"My, my," Anne said dreamily. "I think Dave likes the movie."

Dave was blushing crimson. He was almost in a panic. Both women were now toying with him openly.

"Gosh, Mom, look at this," Julie said. pointing to the source of Dave's discomfort.