Man of the House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

I continued working for Dave for many years, advancing to become his vice president. Dave began talking about retiring early and traveling in his free time.

During these years, I had two girlfriends. The first one lasted for five months. She was pretty but too childish - Addicted to her cellphone and liked dancing provocatively in bars. With my second girlfriend, I stayed for six years, but then she moved to England.

...

One day in my ninth year, my secretary notified me that a call awaited me. I picked up the phone. My mother cried, "Joe, yesterday your father suffered a massive heart attack. According to his doctor, his prognosis is poor. Please come home."

I went to Dave's house and thanked everybody for everything they had done for me over the years. I left them the house I bought three years earlier, and said goodbye. I promised to keep in touch.

The next day I was on my way to America. When I arrived, my father was already dead. Mom was wearing a baggy robe. Her eyes were red from crying, and her hair was disheveled.

I could not recognize Megan, my sister. When I left, she was a childish girl whom the tooth ferry visited quite often... Now she was a gorgeous young woman with all the right curves! I was stunned. I looked at her and laughingly asked how many surgeries she had to look like that. She blushed and said that she never had any. I kissed her cheek, and she hugged me tight, "Joe, I missed you so much..."

At the funeral, I walked with my mother to my right and my sister to my left. The service was longer than I wanted it to be, but with a father that was very important to so many in the community, I should have expected it.

When we returned home, I stayed with Mom and Megan at the house.

Several days later, Dad's lawyer contacted us about his last Will. There were close to one billion dollars in all his accounts. Dave, who 'adopted' me, received $2,000,000; an additional $5,000,000 went to Dad's alma mater. I got the business. Dad also left me a short message, 'Joe, if you get this letter, it means I am incapacitated or dead. I know that you did a great job with Dave. I trust you'll do well as the head of the company I built. Please take care of your Mom and sister; they never forgave me that you left America because of me. Love you, Dad.'

I had tears in my eyes. Why couldn't we separate amicably when he was alive? This kind of closure left a bitter taste in my mouth.

In the next few weeks, I asserted control of the board. I learned about the company from two members and then used some ideas we implemented in Australia to improve our distribution. I wanted to macro manage the company, unlike my Dad, who was a micromanager. The company was doing well, and I started delegating important sections to senior members.

...

Megan moved back to her college dorm two days after the funeral, and I had little time to talk to her. Before she left, I kissed her cheek, and we agreed to meet again soon and fill each other in with our 9 years of separation.

Only Mom and I remained in our big house. During my working hours, she was alone. Before Dad died, she was used to being alone until the evening hours when Dad came home. Now there was nobody to relieve her sorrow until I showed up. I tried to be home earlier than usual In the first two weeks and talk to her. She didn't bother dressing up, stayed in her robe all day, and seemed distant and aloof.

After two weeks, I decided it was time for her to start living again. I came home, hugged her, and said, "Mom, I am sorry that Dad died prematurely, but it's time to go on. Dad wouldn't want you to give up on living a normal life. Dress up; I take you out to a restaurant. I made a reservation already."

"Honey, I appreciate your efforts to cheer me up, but I am not in the mood and not hungry either."

"Mom, I didn't ASK you to join me. I TOLD you to come with me! If you are not hungry, that's OK; sit down with me, have a glass of wine, and we'll talk while you watch me eat."

She smiled (The first smile I had seen since I arrived home!), "Joe, stop the charade. Your intention is commendable, but I am not ready yet."

"Mom, I don't care. I am the man of the house now, and you do what I tell you!"

She laughed, "Look, even if I agree to go, people will see on my face that I cry often. I can't get out like that."

"Mom, have you heard about the newest invention - Makeup? Your face looks pretty as ever, and except for mild reddish puffiness, nobody can tell that you are not an elegant lady going to a restaurant with her gigolo..."

She chuckled, "Joe, you are terrible! This is not the way to talk to your mother..."

"We leave in half an hour, so please dress up appropriately. I want you to wear the black dress; It's my favorite."

"Honey, this dress is too much. Let me wear simpler clothes."

"Mom, if you don't wear the dress I like, I'll buy you a Burka tomorrow! I want other guests to see me with an attractive woman, which we both know you are... I want them to be jealous of me."

She grinned, "OK, I'll do it, but remember you are making me do things against my will. That is not nice."

"Mom, you are right. I am a bad son, but I love you."

...

Mom was ready 40 minutes later. She looked amazing in the tight black dress. Her voluptuous figure did not change much in almost ten years! I went to her and kissed her forehead. Her body odor and the perfume she was using reminded me of my old obsession with her. My penis stirred... Luckily she didn't notice.

The whole time I drove to the restaurant, we didn't talk. Mom's eyes were closed. I stared at her cleavage. It emphasized the top of her ample breasts. She looked fantastic and ten years younger than her age. A long line of people was waiting to get in at the door. Our table was ready. As we walked to a far corner, I watched a couple of men ogling Mom. I was proud of her!

We sat down, and I ordered a Bottle of Chardonnay. Mom gazed at the other tables. Everybody was busy eating and chatting except for two men and a woman who continuously glanced in our direction. I told Mom they suspected her to be a cougar and me, her lover. She laughed. I couldn't care what the reason was; I'd make her happy and forget for a short time everything else!

The waiter came with the wine and poured it for us. I lifted my glass, saying, "Cheers!" Mom took a big gulp and sighed. Soon the menu arrived. "Mom, I order a salad and steak. What do you want?" She looked at the menu and selected another salad and coffee. When the waiter disappeared, she continued sipping the wine. By the time the salad arrived, her glass was empty.

We finished the salad, and I gazed at her, "Did you like your salad?"

She smiled, "Yes, I did, but now I suddenly feel more hungry than before..."

"Sorry, Mom, but you said you were not hungry, so I didn't bring enough money for something else..."

"Stop it! Please order for me the lobster ravioli. I've heard it's their specialty."

"You are right. I ate it once and liked it." Then I filled her wine glass.

After she consumed the first glass, her mood changed. She was looking straight at me and didn't seem sad or anxious. We chatted about Megan's school and me trying to fill Dad's big shoes at our business.

Once the main dish arrived, I told her I wanted to plan a trip for the two of us. If Megan could take a few days vacation, she could join us.

She looked dreamily at me, "It would be nice. The last time I went on a journey was years ago. I'd love to go to a warm place near the sea with a swimming pool and jacuzzi..."

"I'll check when is a good time to leave the company for a week's vacation. It has to be when we do not need to make big decisions or have an inspection. We'll do it soon. Would you like Hawaii? The Caribbean islands? Another place?"

"Joe, you choose."

"Mom, any dessert?"

"No thanks. I am full. And I drank too much wine..."

I grinned, "I like the alcohol effect on you! You look pretty and seem to feel much better!"

"Are you saying you want me drunk?"

"Mom, if this is what it takes to make you think about fun stuff, then the answer is 'YES'..."

On the way back, Mom was chattier and smiled more than before. I observed her, and all my old memories of being obsessed with her before moving to Australia came back to me...

...

Arriving home, I opened Mom's door for her. She wobbled mildly. I closed the car and led her to the front door. Once we were inside, I rushed to the bathroom. When I exited, I saw Mom standing in front of the sink with her back to me.

I moved behind her, hugged her tummy, and kissed her head. Her smell had the same effect as before, and my cock began to harden. She put her hands on mine and mumbled, "Joe, I missed you very much when you were away... Sometimes you pretend to be rude, but I know you better."

"Mom, I love you!..."

"I know you do. And by the way, my rear feels you love me too much..."

I whispered, "I am sorry. For years I found you more attractive than any other woman I knew..."

She held my hands tight and didn't let me move, "Tell me the truth. You left for Australia only because Dad was pushing you around or also because of the way you felt about me?"

"...Mom, how did you know?..."

"Honey, Dad always wanted to be the dominant person in the house, and I let him be. But I was aware of my surrounding. I didn't want to say anything because it would have caused more friction. You were 18 and an adult. It was up to you, but as I am sure you recall, I said I loved you. By then, I had already looked at you as a mature man. However, it became clear that two alfa males won't be able to live under the same roof for long..."

She squeezed my hands, "Joe dear, I knew how attracted you were to me from the first time you watched me in my underwear. Dad was the man of the house and my husband. Now he is gone, and you are THE MAN. You inherited his status and responsibilities. You can compare it to a strong lion that rises to power after the former lion is out of the picture. Your food and perhaps other benefits will be served, but you must ensure your family's safety."

"Mom, Do I understand correctly the undertone of your speech?..."

"Honey, why do I hold you and not let you leave when your hard organ pokes my backside?..."

Hearing Mom's rationale, I was surprised, confused, and highly aroused... Yet this unexpected turnout of events occurred following a significant amount of wine consumption by both of us.

I turned her around gently, looked into her eyes, and said, "Mom, I love you too much to do anything that both of us may regret later. Let's sleep it over, get sober and talk about it tomorrow."

She grinned, "I like to see you are a mature young man who thinks with his UPPER brain. You passed your first test. It's a weekend. I'll prepare your breakfast at 9 am, and afterward, we'll have our serious discussion. Good night darling." She kissed my cheek and went to her bedroom.

...

For over an hour, I couldn't fall asleep. Mom's words rang in my ear nonstop. Was it a BS due to her inebriated state? Did she test my resolve? Could it really be what she believed in and was ready to accomplish?!... The latter sounded more like my ultimate fantasy than what Mom would say!

I woke up at 8:30, smelling fresh coffee. My morning Woody reminded me of the previous night's discussion. I went to the bathroom, shaved, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. I took my time, waiting for my erection to subside.

I dressed in a tee shirt and shorts and saw Mom's back. She was making my eggs. I hugged her from behind and kissed her hair. She chuckled, "Good morning, honey. Let's sit down and eat breakfast before I start feeling something stiff against my butt again."

We ate quietly, now and then looking into the other's eyes and smiling.

We finished. I gazed at her, "This was a perfect breakfast. Thank you."

"Joe, if my memory is still intact, you used to kiss my cheek after each meal. Was your food not good enough, or you forgot your manners?"

I laughed, stood up, moved behind her chair, and kissed her cheek, "Mom, thank you for making me a tasty breakfast."

She turned her chair around, stood on her toes, and kissed my lips gently, "Joe, now neither of us is under the influence. Any questions?..."

"Yes. May I kiss you the way I always fantasized?"

"I told you that you are the man of the house, and I meant it. You have all the benefits your father had. As long as you use them wisely, and do not abuse them, I'll stay here with you and let YOU make all the important decisions. And If you are still in awe of the new reality, your responsibilities include keeping the company successful, taking care of house bills, renovations, parties, charities, trips, etc. Your benefits will include meals, laundry, cleaning, and if you are interested... intimate relations too."

I glanced at her for a long moment, "Mom, as I said a thousand times already. I love you not just as a Mom but as a desired woman. But I will not force myself on you because you decided I 'deserve' ALL my father's privileges!"

She grinned, "Darling, I am amazed. You are so smart and practical, yet you don't understand women. I do not see permitting you to use my body as a sacrifice. You are young, handsome, and love me. Last night I was as horny as you. Do I really have to beg you to have sex with me?..."

I couldn't take it anymore. I approached her, lifted her chin gently, and kissed her luscious lips. They tasted like a combination of coffee and eggs... My tongue licked her upper lip, and she spread her lips for me. My tongue penetrated her hot mouth and befriended her trembling tongue. I hugged her tightly. We stood like that for a minute, reveling in our new intimate love.

Her breasts poked my chest, and my dick began to stir. Mom placed her hand on my tent and caressed it lovingly. My pecker responded by jolting up and hardening faster than before. Soon it pushed against my zipper, asking to be free. Her fingers fumbled with the zipper, and soon I felt my zipper carefully open up. Her palm rubbed it through my underwear, and then she lowered it and touched the exposed pole.

She tried to surround my girth with her hand, but her small hand barely covered 3/4 of the circumference. She gasped at its size. Her soft touch sent me to a higher level of arousal, and my hand found her covered busty boobs. I kneaded them. Mom extended her chest toward me and moaned. It was becoming too hot and uncomfortable.

"Mom, it's time to go to bed."

"You are right. Let me go to my bathroom. You can use the one down the hall. Please, I prefer the bedroom to be dark, at least the first time."

I took my time in the bathroom. I felt that Mom was concerned about me finding flaws in her body, so I gave her ample time to undress and be under the covers before I joined her.

Indeed, when I entered her bedroom, she was already covered up to her neck with the light blanket. I could barely see her face. She was in the dark for a few minutes, and I was sure her eyes already adjusted accordingly. Unlike her, I was proud to display my body. I undressed slowly, giving her time to explore every part of me. When I took off my briefs, I heard her gasp again. My 7.5" stiff member pointed to the ceiling, ready for action.

I planned to enter the bed, but Mom's hand grasped my shaft, and she whispered, "Stay right there."

She caressed the shaft and mumbled, "Last time I saw you naked was many years ago. Back then, it was tiny. Now it's so big and smooth. I can feel the veins. It's a beautiful one!"

Her touch felt very erotic, and soon a drop of precum appeared on top. She giggled, "Nice of you to let me taste you." She leaned forward and licked it, "It's very mild!". Then she kissed the soft head. It felt awesome!

Her lips spread wide, and she was able to wrap them around the head. By now, my eyes accommodated to the dark, and I saw her mouth enveloping my rod, gradually letting more of it inside. My cock was pressed between her palate and her moist tongue. It was extremely pleasurable. I pinched myself to be sure I wasn't dreaming...

The deeper my organ entered her mouth, the more aroused I became.

I didn't want to cum in her mouth. Not the first time!

I whispered, "Mom, I want to be in bed with you. Please." She reluctantly freed my cock, and I joined her. Under the blanket, it was warm and cozy. She came closer to me, and her tits crushed into my chest. I French-kissed her as my hand massaged her firm breast, slowly moving toward her hard nipple. When my fingers touched it, she groaned in my mouth. Her mouth disengaged from mine, and she mumbled, "My nipples are very sensitive. Honey, take it easy, or I'll cum by you playing with my tits..."

Her now-so-familiar smell felt like a potent aphrodisiac. I needed to escape her upper body, or I'd climax prematurely!

I gently sucked on her closest breast, and my hand moved to her mound. Her trimmed bush hair was very soft and pleasant. My fingers trailed further down to her moist labia. She spread her thighs for me, giving me better access to her love nest.

As I continued milking her tit, I moved downward between her legs. Next, my face began moving south. I took a short stop at her concave navel and licked it. Then I continued until my mouth was facing her cunt. The odor of her juices was mixed with that of floral soap. I liked it. A lot! I licked her folds lightly, and Mom started moaning. Her hands pushed my head deeper into her pussy. My tongue touched her puffy clit once, and she shuddered. She began whimpering, and her body continued quivering. She underwent a massive orgasm with my face against her vulva. I continued licking her labia; now and then, my tongue penetrated slightly inside her vagina, and other times stroked her clitty. Her climax continued the whole time my tongue was playing with her genitals. After ten minutes, I slowed down and moved back to her side, gently caressing her sweaty body. Her breathing and heart rate gradually normalized. I kissed her lips and whispered, "Mom, I love you now more than ever!"

Her eyes were still closed, but I saw a smile on her face, "Son, I love you even more!".

Then she opened her eyes, "Thank you. I needed it. I was hungry for you. But now it's your turn. What is your wish?"

"I want to feel your whole body against mine. I want to have sex with you. Now!"

She grinned, "You are a big boy. I am sure you can find the hole to insert your monster into... But, again, be gentle with me. The last time I had sex with your father was six months ago, and his cock was thinner than yours..."

"Mom, I'll be as patient as possible unless you ask me differently."

...

I mounted between Mom's shapely legs, let the tip of my prick touch the entrance, and stopped there. By now, my eyes were well-adjusted to the dark background, and I could see quite clearly almost everything. Her full tits sagged only a little and had perfect form. Her flat tummy appeared feminine rather than muscular. The soft bush hair was trimmed as I dreamed it would be. Just staring at her breathtaking body made me regain my erection.

Her labia were soaked from her previous climax and anticipation of my tool penetrating her. I caressed Mom's breasts lightly and gingerly inserted the tip of my cock into her hole.

It was unbelievably tight! I was surprised. After all, Megan and I came out through this opening, meaning it got dilated significantly at least twice. It was many years ago, but still!...

I progressed slowly, blessing the abundant lubrication juices along the way. Mom was moaning softly, and her hands clutched to my waist. I leaned forward, kissed her lips, and my lower body continued in a snail-pace advance. After what felt like ten years, most of my prick was inside her. Her hands began pulling me deeper into her body. At last, my sac touched her perineum. What a relief!