Man of the House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited a few seconds and started gentle in-and-out movement, kneading her hard nipples. Her groans increased, and she began to counter my moves with her pelvis. It felt fantastic. The slow pace was mainly for Mom's sake but also to prevent me from cumming too early.

Two minutes passed, and her breathing quickened. Mom's mouth opened, searching for air. Little cries escaped her mouth, and she tried to make me pound her faster. I did not cooperate and continued at a slow pace.

She cried, "Joe, I am OK. Do it faster."

"No, Mom. I promised to be cautious and take it easy. If you want to change your request, ask nicely and tell me what you want me to do!"

She was silent momentarily, still trying her best to force me to move faster, but to no avail, "Joe, please, enough with the games. I am very close. Let me cum again!"

"Not yet, Mom. As you said before - I am the man of the house, and I make the rules. If you want something, you better learn to say the words I want to hear!"

She cried helplessly, "Joe, please, PLEASE! Fuck me hard. I want you to shove your huge cock inside my cunt and give me my orgasm. P L E A S E."

I whispered in her ear, "That's better, Mom. I love you, and I'll comply with your request."

And then I knelt, put her open legs on my shoulders, and started pounding her enlarged pussy at an increasing rate. Minutes later, her body launched into a series of powerful convulsions, and short screams were heard every time my pecker hit her cervix. I continued stroking mercilessly, feeling that my climax was fast approaching.

I whispered, "Mom, I am going to cum in your cunt... Take it NOW!" Jet after jet was ejected into her womb as she was screaming her lungs out. Despite dilating gradually around my girth, her tunnel was very tight, and the enhanced friction felt like no other orgasm I had ever had! Of course, knowing the woman underneath me was my mother made it extra special!

After My intense climax subsided, I gradually slowed down my pace. She continued her prolonged climax for another minute, and then her body began relaxing. Her eyes were shut, her nasal ali opened every breath, and her pulse was still in the 100th.

With her eyes closed, fifteen minutes later, Mom came closer and hugged me tightly. She whispered, "That was the most intense 'trip' I ever had in my lifetime! If that was how I felt the first time with you, I wonder what I will go through in the future..."

I kissed her lips lightly, "Mom, we have all the time in the world. If you are nice, there is no limit to the fun we can have together."

She opened her eyes and said lovingly, "Son, you really are the man of the house!"