Management Training Program Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom/Dght blindfolded first FFM Lesbo Incest.
10.6k words
4.51
31.9k
39

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom has blindfolded threesome with her daughter and likes it.

Ok so I am a pig. I have known it all of my adult life. I just can't get the image out of my head. Jen & her daughter Lisa side by side on a bed. Their legs pulled back with their pussy wide open. Having a mother and daughter at the same time. Watching them go down on each other. Holy shit I have been hard for a few days thinking about it.

Then it finally dawns on me. I have an idea. I wonder if Lisa would be willing to make a deal with me like her Mom did. I wonder if I offered her daughter one of the corporate scholarships, if she would sleep with me. Then blindfold them somehow and have a threesome with them. Watching them go down on each other not even knowing who the other was.

I pull up Jen's info. Sure enough emergency contact Lisa and her cell. School is out and a quick look at Jen's schedule says she should be working until early evening. Perfect! I pick up the phone and call Lisa.

She picks up. "Hello."

"Lisa, I am Carl I work it the corporate office of your Mom's company."

I get a nervous "Is she all right?"

"Oh yes Lisa your Mom is fine. I am calling you about our college scholarship program. She and I were talking the other day. She mentioned you starting college next year and I thought you would be a perfect candidate for our scholarship program. I would like to sit down and discuss it with you. Are you free this afternoon?"

"Um, yeah I could be."

"There is a coffee shop about a mile from your Mom's store. Do you know the one I mean? Could you meet me there in say an hour?" I ask.

"I could."

"That's great. Could I ask one small favor? Your Mom doesn't know I reached out to you. I didn't want to get her hopes up. Don't tell her I called. If you qualify I will let you know and you can surprise her with the news later."

"Ok. It would be cool to surprise her." Lisa says with excitement in her voice.

"Great I will see you in a bit." I tell her and I hang up. Now let's make Jen uncomfortable. I call her at her store. As they are paging her I log into our security server and start pulling up the camera feeds. There she is.

Just as I see her reach for the phone I hear her say "Hello this is Jen." There is a bit of a lag in the feed.

"Good afternoon Jen this is Carl in corporate. How is the day going?"

Her voice drops and gets nervous. "Fine."

I can see on the feed she is alone upstairs in the office. "You are on candid camera. Waive hello."

"What?" Jen says.

"I am looking at the security server, and watching you on camera. Waive hello to me."

It takes just a moment but she looks up and waives. "Listen Carl about the other night. I am sorry. I brought Lisa up while I was in a very umm provocative pose. I guess it's only natural for a guy to think like you did. I am sorry if I overreacted."

"That's very nice of you to say. Is that your way of saying you would like a second chance?" I ask her.

"Yes please sir I would."

"Well let's see how good you are at following directions. I know you got a package yesterday. Turn and face the camera. Drop your pants and pull up your shirt. I want to see what you have on for underwear." I tell Jen

"Here? Now?"

"You know what Jen, never mind. You aren't corporate material, you have a good day."

"NO NO I am so sorry Sir Look. Look. Please look." She pleads with fear in her voice.

I say nothing but look at the screen. There is Jen, her pants around her ankles and she is pulling her polo off. She has on one of the new bra and panty sets.

"Hello. Carl are you there?" I can hear she is on the verge of crying.

I wait just a heartbeat. "Why do you constantly question what I tell you to do?"

Jen is now crying. "I don't know."

"So you are willing to submit to me unconditionally? You will do what I tell you, when I tell you? No more questions? There will be no more do overs. Refuse or question me one more time and our deal is off. I don't care if it takes me months to build a case of incompetence you will be fired. Play nice and you will make more money and your kids can go to college. Decide now."

She doesn't hesitate. "Yes sir. Thank you."

I just hang up. I watch her for a minute she is looking at the phone unsure if I hung up or the line dropped. She turns to the camera puts her hands together and mouths "Thank you." She pulls up her pants and puts on her shirt. She is still not sure if I am watching. She mouths again "Thank you." And walks out.

I look at my watch. I have a coffee shop to get to.

I am early and sitting there with my back to the wall watching the door and in walks Lisa. At 18 she hasn't filled out quite like Mom, but she is definitely her daughter. Lisa has the same hair and eyes, her tits are a bit smaller probably B and perky and as she turns to sit she isn't hippy but has just a bit of an ass, She is a bubbly teenager. She is excited about the carrot I have dangled in front of her. I ask her about some of the standard things colleges ask.

"Do you have a copy of your transcripts?" I ask.

"With me no. I didn't think to bring one." Lisa says.

I want to look at her phone. "Can you access them online on your phone?" I ask.

"Oh yeah I can do that."

She taps a few things and I reach for her phone. "May I?"

I take her phone and act like I am reading her transcript but I jump to her photos and look at the selfies quickly. Sure enough the are a few topless and ass shots which I must say look magnificent. I have all the info I need. If she is taking them, she is sending them to someone , and that someone could have put them on the web. I act like I bumbled the phone. "Oops sorry I closed it by mistake." I hand her the phone back.

Now it's time to cast the line and see if I can catch a fish. "So Lisa what did you want to study in college?" I ask

"I have always liked biology. I was hoping to study viruses. I want to work in a lab."

"Wow, that is really ambitious. I am guessing it will be a lot of school for your Mom to have to pay for. Now I know why she works so hard."

Lisa's face changes a tad with that comment. "I know. I am trying my best to get grants and loans, but it will still leave a lot of money to be paid. My summer job won't make nearly enough."

"Did you know our company offers a scholarship program for corporate employees children for 4 years. It's too bad your Mom isn't a corporate employee yet. I could take your application now, but it wouldn't be fair to the other applicants if I take it now. I guess you will have to try next year. Too bad to. Your Mom works so hard."

"Well Carl couldn't you just submit it. I mean who would know?" She asks.

"Well I would, and if it were discovered in an audit I could be in trouble. That's a lot of risk for me. If I am going to scratch your back you are going to have to scratch mine." I tell Lisa.

"Well what could I.....". She trails off staring at me. She looks around and then looks at me. "Are you suggesting I sleep with you?"

"Suggesting no. That would be illegal. If we were to go on a date as 2 consenting adults whatever happens is solely based on mutual attraction."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Wow. Think of all the long hours and sacrifice your Mother has done for you over the years. She wouldn't have to work her fingers to the bone. She wouldn't have to take out student loans for you and pay them back for 10 years after you graduate. All that worry you would save her, but if you can't give up six hours on a Friday night. No problem. I am sure there is a student out there that would appreciate the help."

I start to get up and drop $40 on the table. You can see Lisa's mind turning.

"Wait a minute. I didn't say no."

I look at her. "Come out to my car so we can speak privately and frankly while I drive you home." She just stares at me. "I am offering you a ride Only right now."

"Ok" and Lisa walks out to the car with me

We get out to the car, I pull out and slowly drive her home. "Ok I will promise you a 4 year scholarship and you promise to spend one night with me for each semester, and once over summer break." I was going to say one but I push it to see what happens. She doesn't blink. "You will come meet me in the hotel and have sex." She doesn't ask to clarify that statement so I keep going.

Like I did with here Mom, I ask her simple yes and no questions. "Let's see how experienced you are. Do you swallow after guys cum In your mouth?"

"Yes."

"You aren't a virgin are you?"

"God no."

"Ever done anal?"

"I can't believe you are asking me these things."

"So is that yes or no for anal?"

"Yes ok yes I have."

"Ever had sex with more then one person?"

"No"

"Ever had sex with a woman?"

"Not yet."

"Not yet! So it's something you have thought about."

"Well you aren't a woman so moving on."

I intentionally drive by her Mother's store. "Just think right now your Mom is working hard in there and you can't agree to a small sacrifice to save her all that hard work."

The rest of the car ride Lisa is silent. I pull up in front of her house. She still says nothing as she unbuckles her seatbelt. "Fine, I will do it."

"I am so very glad to hear that."

"Yeah I bet you are." She sneers a bit

I have to nip this in the bud. I reach out and grab her wrist bending it back just enough to make it hurt. "Let's make one thing clear, no smart mouth, disrespect or saying no. Do that at Anytime and this whole thing is off. Do You Understand?"

"Yes sir I do. I am sorry."

"Is your brother home right now?"

"Probably not."

"Perfect. To show me you understand there is no saying no I want you to go up to your room and strip naked. Take a video of yourself fingering your pussy and playing with you nipples."

Will you look at that. She has the same look on her face her Mom gets. "That's right a video, showing your face and everything. I want to see those nipples hard, I want to hear your fingers making wet squishy sounds as you finger fuck yourself, and I want to see the lust on your face as you get excited. You will receive bonus points for reaching orgasm in the video."

I let go of her wrist. "I will expect to receive the video by the time I get back to my office in 30 minutes. If I don't get the video the deal is off and you will never hear from me again. Do you understand?"

Lisa drops her head. "Yes sir."

"Get out of my car." She gets out and the door is barely closed as I pull away.

I get back to the office and I am not at my desk 2 minutes and I get a text from Lisa with a video. She says nothing in the video. It pans down from her face and pans out. She is leaning against a door sitting on the floor with her legs bent up and spread. She props the phone against something leaving her in the frame. About halfway through you can see her face change. She is enjoying it, her fingers and shaved pussy are wet and her face has a look of pleasure. She is getting into it and the video winds up being almost 3 ½ minutes long.

I text back. Good job. You made me hard. I can't wait to fuck that young tight pussy all night. I will text you the details for Friday after work. I will consider Friday you paying the application fee for the scholarship.

I then decide to text Jen.

ME - Don't make any plans for Friday night. You are meeting me at the hotel and you better be prepared to impress me

Jen - Yes sir

ME - you will be having a threesome with me and another woman. Be prepared to do Anything and Everything you can think of with a man or a woman. If you hesitate for one second I will throw you out of the room, you will be unemployed and I will fuck her senseless all night. Any questions?

Jen - No sir

I go online and buy a few things. 2 good blindfolds, 2 sets of padded restraints, 2 gags with shorter dildos on them, vibrator, and lube. This is going to be fun.

I get to the room first and I have everything laid out on the dresser. There is a knock on the door. Since Jen is still working I had Lisa come early to give her a taste of things to come. I open the door and waive her in.

She sees everything on the dresser and mutters "Jesus".

I walk in behind her and grab her ass. She jumps "Hey"

I ignore it. "I told you before no saying no. Whatever I tell you to do tonight you do without question or the scholarship is off. Do you understand?"

"Yes" she says

"Good. Strip."

Lisa stares at me for a moment.

"No delays. No questions. Do as I say Or Get Out Now." I emphasize the last part. "Strip Naked or Get Out."

Her head drops but she starts stripping. She is naked and standing there trying to cover herself with her hands.

I walk up to her and tilt her head up to me. In a gentle tone. "Don't cover yourself. You have a sexy beautiful body. Put your hands down and let me look at you."

She blushes and smiles. Her hands slowly drop. I rub a hand across her chest. "Such beautiful tits and nipples." I squeeze and tug on them making her moan. I gently turn her and at first I am rubbing and squeezing her ass cheeks. "Such a sexy firm ass." I then run a finger down her crack gently rubbing her asshole as I go. She gasps with that.

I reach around her and pull her to me. I am sure she can feel my hardon. I hold her to me by rubbing and teasing her tits and nipples. "Do you like the toys?"

"I...I don't know."

I am a little surprised. "You have never used a dildo or vibrator?"

"No."

"Well now I am going to strip and stretch out on the bed and you are going to give me your best blow job."

I pull away and start removing my clothes. She watches my every move. When my hardon pops into view she mutters. "That's bigger than Bobby's."

I crawl back onto the bed. "Yes I am a little bigger than average. Now come suck my cock."

She crawls onto the bed slowly. "Lisa I can be very gentle and caring, but I can also be rough. I don't like having to say thinks twice. Stop dragging your ass or I will spank it. Get over here and suck my cock."

At first she holds it in her hand and stares at it. If I had to guess the sex she has had has been in the back of a car in a dark parking lot. I am out of patience. I hold her head by her hair. "Open your mouth and suck it now or you ass will be regretting it."

I let got of her hair and her mouth drops right down on my dick. She does an ok job. What she lacks in skill and experience she makes up for in enthusiasm. She is going to town. Bobbing up and down, flicking her tongue around. I let her keep this up for a bit, but I want to taste her pussy.

I start moving down on the bed. She pulls off me and moves down. "Have you ever 69'd?"

She smiles an embarrassed smile. "No"

"Well you are going to now. Get that pussy over here. I want to taste your pussy juice." She climbs over me. I pull her down to me and dive in.

She gasps at my first lick. "Oh my god. Jesus that feels nice. Oh god."

"Stop talking and suck my dick."

She sucks my dick into her mouth and now is moaning around it. It takes me just a few minutes of licking and sucking her clit to make her orgasm. She lets out a small shriek and falls off me. She starts rocking back and forth.

I watch her for a minute. "Has no one ever licked that sweet pussy before?"

Still breathless. "For like 30 seconds....and it Never felt that good."

I roll her on her back and spread her legs. I start rubbing my dick up and down her juice covered lips. "Mmm god that's nnniiiiccceeee." I push myself about halfway in firmly but gently. "Oh shit. Shit. Fuck." I pull out and push in more. She lets loose with a deep moan and groan. I sit for a minute and then push the rest of the way with a hard stroke and bottom out. She lets out a Whoof of air and then "Fuck that's nice."

Like her mother she is tight. Honestly I think Jen was tighter. I start fucking her with firm strokes probably halfway in and out. She is making every noise you can think of. She is moaning and groaning, gasping when I shove in a bit hard. She is young and inexperienced all she knows is it feels real good right now.

I reach down and start rubbing her clit. "Oh shit. Oh. Holy crap." She keeps gasping and muttering

"Lisa is this hurting you?"

"God no. So good. Please."

"Please what? Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Please. Please." She begs.

I fuck a little harder. Rub her clit a little harder and within a minute she comes hard. I pull out. I don't want to cum yet. I want her Mother to eat a fresh load of cum out of her.

Lisa again lays there rocking as her orgasm rolls through her. I get up and start getting dressed. She looks up after a minute. "That's it?" She asks.

I laugh. "Not by a long shot. I am going downstairs to have a drink with another horny woman. I am going to bring her up here and have a threesome with the two of you."

"A woman? A threesome?"

"Why do you think I asked you those questions. You are going to get your first taste of pussy soon. But I am going to get kinky first. Feel free to play with the toys while I am gone. I will call you on the way up. When I do I want the blindfold on and you laying on the bed spread eagle. If you say ONE word and I will spank you so hard you will be regretting it for days. Do as I say and you and a mystery woman will get to have lesbian sex.

I am going to blindfold her too. You both will have to feel your way around each other.

Lisa's hand covers her mouth. I am about to walk out. Oh wait I forgot. I push Lisa back and lick and suck her pussy for about 15 seconds. "Holy shit." She gasps.

I stand up. "I want to give her a taste before we head up." I walk out the door.

I get down to the bar and Jen is at the bar. I walk up to her spin her and give her a deep wet kiss. She goes stiff and then she stares at me. I break the kiss and wave to the bartender for a drink. I take her by the arm to a table.

After we are seated I lean into her. "So did you like the taste of another woman's pussy?"

Her hand goes to her mouth in shock. "Oh you want another taste. Ok!" I get up leaving my coat. I drag her by the arm to the restrooms. I look back and her eyes are wide. She knows I am taking her into the men's room. Lucky for her it's empty. I walk us into the handicap stall and turn. With my hand on her shoulder I push her to her knees. Her feet are sticking out under the door. I pull out my dick. "Lick her juices off me. Suck me clean."

I will give her credit, she is learning. She hesitates for a half a second and then takes me in her mouth. She bathes my dick in spit and then pulls off me and starts licking me like a popsicle. Once she has licked me all around she sucks me back in and sucks as she pulls off me. Leaving nothing behind. I push her head back so she can't finish the blow job. "You don't get to make me cum in the men's room." I start zipping up. I pull her to her feet and we start to walk out. Just as we make it to the door 2 guys are walking in. I take her arm. "So sorry guys you were just a few minutes too late for a hell of a show." We walk back to the table.

We are finishing our drinks "So you never answered me. Did you like the taste of another woman's pussy on my lips and cock?"

She smiles shyly and looks at her drink. "Yes I did. It kind of tastes like me."

"She is upstairs naked on the bed waiting for you. She is a lesbian virgin too."

Jen looks at me unsure what to say. I look at her. "I am going to take you upstairs. Once inside the door I am stripping you naked and I am going to blindfold you." Her eyes go wide. You will both be blindfolded and neither of you will say a word. I am going to sit back and enjoy the show. You will both put on a Full Lesbian Show for me. Kissing, licking, sucking and fingering each other until I say otherwise."

Jen just looks at me with a nervous look on her face. "Ok."