Management Training Program Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa puts it on and sits up wiggling her pussy on her Mother's face as she does.

"Now Slut lick my cum out of Whore's cunt and kiss her like she did sharing my cum. Don't swallow a drop until you two have shared it with Whore."

Lisa starts crawling off her Mother's face and into position between her legs. Once there she digs right in. Licking and slurping her Mother's juices and my cum into her mouth. She is satisfied she got it all and she crawls up her Mother's body and they start kissing and sharing my cum.

Lisa rolls off her Mom and the snuggle together again. We have been at it a while. Now it's time for the reveal.

"Ladies we never got to the bondage stuff I got, but I want to see you in it." I grab the restraints and the gags. I clip Jen first. The restraints on her wrists and the gag in her mouth. The gag has a small dick shaped stud if you will to keep the woman's mouth open and then probably a 6" dildo on the outside for a woman to face fuck her. In this case it will keep them from screaming their heads of at me. I place Jen on her knees facing Lisa. I do the same to Lisa and place her on her knees facing her Mom.

I kneel beside them on the bed. I clip their wrists together so they are attached. This I have to record. "Ok Whore and Slut, reach out with your right hand and hold your partners boob."

They both reach out and cup the others boob. "These will be yes and no questions. If the answer is yes tug on the nipple in your hand. If the answer is no do nothing. Do you both understand?"

They each tug on the nipple. "Were you both nervous about being with a woman for the first time?" Two tugs.

"Are you glad you have now had sex with a woman?" Two tugs.

"Would you like to have sex with a woman again?" Two tugs.

"Are you glad I talked the two of you into this?" Two tugs. So far so good.

"Slut did you know or could you tell Whore was older than you?" Lisa pulls on her Mom's nipple.

"Whore did you know or guess that Slut was younger?" Jen pulls on her daughter's nipple.

"Slut I want to tell Whore about you. Whore, Slut signed up for our corporate scholarship but was late signing up, some nude photo were found on her phone. Our company prides itself on family values so that alone should have disqualified her, but she so wanted it. She didn't want her family to suffer the financial burden of paying for 4 years of college. If I would approve her application she promised to fuck me 3 times a year for 4 years. The beginning of the school year, over Christmas break and during the summer. Isn't that right Slut?" Lisa tugs on her Mother's nipple.

"Now Whore, I am going to tell Slut your story. Whore wanted a corporate job but didn't really qualify. She was begging. She wanted to make more money so her family would be more financially secure and she could pay for her kids college. Isn't that right Whore. She pulls on her daughter's nipple.

"God I am a lucky man. To have two beautiful sexy women like yourselves to play with and to watch you two together tonight has been so sexy. I know I have one more go in me but I need to recharge and I want the blindfolds off. So I have one more question. If I take off the blindfolds do you think no matter who the woman in front of you is or what she looks like you will want to have sex with her again?" Neither of them hesitate to tug on each other's nipples.

"Ok ladies it's the moment of truth. I reach up and push each blindfold up and off each head at the same time. They both squint and blink. Mom's eyes go wide and she jerks her hand away from her daughter's boob. Lisa's eyes go wide and then her face softens. She isn't tugging on her Mother's nipple but gently rubbing and caressing it. Mom looks down at her daughter's hand, looks at her daughter and shakes her head no. Lisa looks her in the eye and nods yes.

"Slut let me help you. I know you want to say something to your Mom." I unclip them from each other and pull Jen's arms behind her back and clip them together. Jen stares at me. "Be careful Whore dirty looks can get you spanked too." I reach down and give her a good hard slap on the ass. She screams into her gag. I turn to Lisa and I unbuckle the gag from around her head. Lisa jumps forward and hugs her Mom.

I can hear Lisa "I love you so much Mom." She pulls back from the hug and looks at me. "Can you please release my Mom so she can hug me and talk to me. Please!"

"In a minute first we are going to talk and Mom will listen. Tell your Mother in your own words why you made the agreement with me."

Lisa looks into her Mother's eyes and holds her Mother's cheek in her hand. "Mom, he is offering me a full ride for four years. I can get my bachelors for free. No loans to payback. You don't have to work yourself to death. Plus to be honest he is pretty good in bed." And Lisa looks at me and smiles. "But you Mom, you were AWSOME I have never come so hard. You made me see stars multiple times. I am lucky if Bobby makes me reach orgasm. I mean it feels good having sex with him but my god Mom. You are awesome."

"Slut are you still interested in having sex again with your Mother?" I ask

Lisa holds her Mother's head in her hands and looks right in her Mother's eyes. "God yes. I know that sounds weird and incest and all, but Mom I love you. You have been alone a long time. You never date. I hope I did half as good pleasing you as you did me."

Jen closes her eyes and tries to put her head down. Lisa rests her forehead against her Mom's and says so softly. "Please answer me Mom. Did you enjoy what I did to you?"

Jen picks up her head and looks at her daughter and nods yes. A huge smile appears on Lisa's face. "Mom I don't care what people say. I love you and want to make you happy and feel good. Will you please have sex with me again?"

"Don't answer Whore." I say as I reach forward and unbuckle Jen's gag and release her wrists.

"Now Whore tell your daughter why you made your agreement with me, and Slut don't you say one word" I tell them.

"I wanted to get a corporate job to make more money so it would be easier to pay for your college. I told Carl I would do anything, meaning any job. He offered me more money than I can make in the store." Jen reaches out and strokes her daughter's cheek and then holds her by her shoulders and looks up and down. "I have one beautiful daughter that is starting college soon and a son in 2 years. I wanted to make more money to provide for my children."

Jen pulls her daughter into a tight hug.

"Now Whore tell your daughter. Did you enjoy having sex with her?" I say.

"God help me. I did."

"Looking at your daughter in front of you, do you want to have sex with her again?"

"I am going to go to hell. Yes I do."

"Whore I want you to show Slut with a passionate kiss just how badly you want to fuck her."

Jen pulls her tight against her and kisses her. It starts a tad slow but then Lisa reaches up for her Mother's boob. Jen moans at the touch and kisses her daughter harder.

I clear my throat to get their attention. They break their kiss and look at me. "So Slut do you want to fuck your Mommy?"

Lisa has a big smile on her face. "Yes I do."

"Well first you have a punishment. You spoke earlier and I told you you would be punished. Now I have to spank you."

Lisa's face goes a little white. Jen moves herself in front of her daughter. "No Carl please punish me not my daughter." Jen pleads. I just stare. "Please Carl. Please. I have never spanked my children. Please punish me."

"Oh I am punishing you too. You are going to watch." I grab Jen by her arm and pull her towards me. I pull her arms back behind her and clip her wrists together and I push down onto the bed. Lisa is watching the entire time with a look of fear on her face.

I pull Lisa up to her feet beside the bed. "Fight your punishment in the least and this is All Over. As I promised I will throw you out of the room and you get no scholarship." I growl at her.

Lisa just nods her head.

"Do I need to gag you to keep you from screaming? If someone knocks on the door there will be No Scholarship or Job."

"Please, may I have the gag."

"Hand me the gag." I tell her. I take the gag and spin her around. I push it in her mouth and strap it on.

"Turn around and bend over the bed facing your Mom. I want her to see you being a big girl and taking your punishment ." I walk to my pants and pull my belt out. I double it over and snap it together.

Jen cries out. "PLEASE Carl. I am begging. Don't spank her with a belt." Tears are coming down Jen's face.

"Whore, Slut spoke earlier. You were both warned. 20 lashes it it."

Jen is remembering her spanking. She is actually crying. "Please Carl! Do anything you want to me. Don't do this to my baby girl!"

"Whore she needs to know disobedience will not be tolerated."

"Please Carl! She will know. She will learn that lesson from watching me."

"I will offer her a reduced sentence. 5 lashings and then I am ass fucking you hard and fast until I come. I don't care if you pass out. I am fucking you until I cum. You will both go home with sore asses as a reminder."

"Yes Carl. I agree. Thank you." Jen answers before I can finish. Lisa is trying to scream no into the gag.

I swing out fast and hard. One across each cheek. Lisa is now screaming into the gag for a different reason. I give her just a moment and then the last three. Left, right, left cheek with extra emphasis on the last swing.

Jen is crying. "Baby I am sorry. I am so sorry."

I undo the buckle for the gag. Lisa finally releases the death grip she has had on the blanket and pulls the gag out. She is sobbing and she reaches back to feel her ass. You can see the 5 belt marks on her ass. That will be a reminder to her for a few days.

I step over to Jen. "Ok Mom you asked for it." I pull her off the bed and push her face first back down with her ass sticking up. I grab her hair and turn her head to her daughter. "You had to watch her Mom. Now she is going to watch you."

"Lisa quit your crying and gag your Mother. I don't want to listen to her screaming."

Lisa crawls over to her Mom and takes the gag she just removed and puts it on her Mom. The whole time muttering and crying. "I am sorry Mom. I am sorry."

I pour lube on me and down Jen's ass crack and I push in. The head of my dick pops in and she yells into the gag in surprise. I shove in and I am balls deep in a heartbeat I pull back and shove back in.

Now Jen is screaming. Jen is holding her heading sobbing. "Mommy I am sorry. So sorry."

I grab her hips and fuck her ass. Jesus everything about Jen is tight. Fuck. I keep fucking in and out. Jen keeps screaming and crying. I pull out, her ass stays open. I pour in some lube and shove back in. I can feel the extra lube making her ass a little slicker but she is still as tight as a closed fist. I have now alternated to shorter harder strokes.

Jen's and Lisa's faces are turned towards each other. They are both crying. "Lisa I can't believe how tight your Mom's virgin ass is."

Lisa looks at me and just cries. I slap Jen's ass. "My god how is it no one ever fucked this ass. I am never going to stop fucking it. I think it's tighter than your pussy that prior to me hadn't been fucked in 8 yrs."

Lisa holds her Mother's cheek and keeps crying. "I am sorry Mom. So sorry. I am so sorry."

I pull out and dump in more lube. I start pushing in, pulling all the way out and shoving back in. The grunting and tears continue. Jen lets out a small scream here and there.

"Ok Whore it's the home stretch now I am really going to fuck you." I grab her hips and start slamming into her. She screams out again. Her hips and ass cheeks are white where I am gripping her so hard. Her ass cheeks are flopping around with every hard stroke. I pin her to the bed with one last hard stroke, and hump against her as I cum in her ass.

I pull out and slap her ass cheek. "Now that was a nice ass fucking. I step back and sit in the arm chair.

Lisa looks at me. "May I please release my Mother?"

I waive my hand. "You gagged her, you can remove it."

They hug and cry. I sit back and watch as Mom rolls Lisa over to look at her red ass. They hug and cry some more. Lisa looks at me. "May I get a washcloth to clean my Mom?" I waive my hand. Lisa hips up and comes back with washcloths and towels.

Jen fights Lisa. Mom wants to tend to Lisa. "Mom, Stop and roll over." Mom rolls over and Lisa is so very gentle wiping and cleaning the lube and cum from her Mom's ass.

I stand up and go to the bed. "Clean me."

Lisa turns to me to wipe me off with a cloth. "With your mouth." She hesitates for a moment but leans down and sucks me clean. I take the towel and dry myself off and start getting dressed.

The two of them are cuddled against each other on the bed watching me get dressed. I have finished dressing. I toss the card key on the bed.

"Whore I will email you instructions for when to start at corporate and to come in for paperwork. Slut I will send you a text when to meet me before you head to school and will have the scholarship acceptance letter emailed to you. Any questions?" I ask

They both nod their heads no.

"Ladies have you learned today not to disobey me?"

They both nod yes. I toss the card key on the bed. "Take all the toys, masks and restraints home with you. I will get them from you another time. I expect a few pics after I leave of you two having sex again. Don't check out before you do. The hotel app will tell me when you leave."

These are two broken women. I am really going to enjoy this.