All Comments on 'Management Training Program Pt. 03'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good writing with the slow build up.

Will LIsa and her Mom get matching nipple rings?

Jwtest2019Jwtest2019about 3 years ago

Good story. Next should be a trip to the BDSM room. It should be for searching the house while he was not there. It should be for telling someone else about the arrangement. Secrecy needs to be instituted or Master could get in trouble for his generosity. But the ladies should be treated carefully so they are not scared off. Lisa has readily agreed because she likes the sex and she is getting a scholarship. Angela could become jealous and be a security risk unless she is offerred something as well. Not sure how you pull that off.

tzzzrtzzzrabout 3 years ago

Really enjoying the story, I agree the ladies need to visit the BDSM room but they need to have some playtime together while being watched.

Angela needs to be brought into this arrangement somehow to keep her from spoiling the arrangement. I'm sure she needs spending money for school. Perhaps she could be a switch and be a Domme to Lisa / Jen. Carl would have all three ladies in his harem then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, the next chapter is already written but Angela and Lisa will need to pay a lengthy visit to the BDSM room but after they have played a bit together in Carl's bedroom. This is their first time together and hopefully it will be a good workout for both of them (and Carl). Angela may be blackmailed into having sex with Carl more than a few times a year (like Lisa). Carl can have Jen anytime, anywhere but I was kind of surprised he only wanted a few times with Lisa. Of course, Carl can change that arrangement but with Angela around he can make up for the lack of time with Lisa. I can see Carl using Jen a lot more than just the two of them. Carl could use/abuse Jen with sex toys in the office, gloryholes in sex shops, exhibiting her around different parts of towns, maybe even renting her out from time to time. Carl could also rent Lisa out to some frat parties or use her with some of his buddies (afterall Carl will be videotaping the encounters and he said he would have sex only a few times a year which would honor his initial commitment). The same could be done with Angela. Let's see where this goes. There could be many chapters to come. At the end, I do hope some revenge comes to Carl and the women are freed to go on with their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous