Management Training Program Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabs my wrist. "I can't in front of her. It's not right."

I let her pull my fingers out. "You are right. It's rude....not to include her." I turn around and wrap my arm around Angela. "I am so sorry we were rude. We should include you." I kiss her hard. I reach for her boobs and she lets out a deep moan as I pinch her nipples. We are making out like teenagers. My hand slides down and I rub her pussy. Angela stiffens and gasps. I rub her a bit and then stop.

"I have a great idea. Let's all go to my bedroom. It's a nice big comfy bed."

Lisa looks at Angela and interrupts me. "Angela you don't have to. I will go inside with him."

Angela just stares at Lisa. I pull Lisa over onto my lap. They still haven't spoken. I put an arm around each of them and nudge them closer. "Let me see you girls kiss." I tell them.

Angela closes the gap and gently kisses Lisa. I turn Lisa's head to me and kiss her passionately. I break the kiss and do the same with Angela. "Now kiss each other like I kissed you."

They stare at each other. They are nervous to take that step.

"Angela have you ever had sex with a girl?" I ask.

She is still looking at Lisa. "No."

"Be truthful now. Have you thought about it?"

Her face gets a shy look. "Yes I have."

"Are you thinking about it now?"

Before she can answer Lisa speaks up. "You don't have to answer. I am taking him inside now."

Angela answers as soon as Lisa stops. "Yes I am definitely thinking about it."

Lisa just stares at her. "Angela, did Lisa tell you she had a threesome with me and another woman at the hotel?"

Angela is shocked "NO. Why didn't you tell me?"

Lisa looks at me. I can almost see her begging not to reveal it was her Mother. Lisa drops her head. "I don't know. I didn't want it to seem weird."

"Did you like it?" Asks Angela.

I answer. "Did she ever. She told the woman it was the best orgasm she has ever had."

Angela is staring at Lisa again only now it's not awe so much as lust in her eyes. "Angela when you said you were thinking about it was it with Lisa you were thinking about?"

Angela's cheeks turn red. "It was, wasn't it? I can see it in her eyes too. She is thinking about it too. All you have to do Angela is take that step. Lean forward and kiss Lisa like I kissed you."

Lisa reaches out to hold Angela's hand. "It's ok Angela you don't have to...". Lisa can't finish her sentence. Angela has leaned forward and is kissing her.

I put a hand on each girls boob and play with their hard nipples. "And the deal is sealed with a kiss. I want to take you two lovely ladies to bed now."

Lisa gets up and pull Angela into a hug. They whisper something. Angela starts kissing and nibbling on Lisa's neck. Lisa just moans. "I will take that as a yes."

I reach out and pat there asses. "My bed is much more comfortable."

They smile and hold hands as they walk inside. I am torn right now. I want to just take them to bed and fuck them, but I also want to play with them in my play room. What Do I Want???

I feel like this is a good teaser to stop at. I feel I know what I want to write, but what do you the reader want. Send me your thoughts. You never know maybe you will see your idea in print.


12