Management Training Program Pt. 04

Story Info
Mom has orientation and Lisa goes to beach house.
9.3k words
4.76
18.9k
11

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Management Training Program Part 4

Thanks to TZZZR for a story suggestion. It was something I hadn't thought of that I liked, and I will expand on with Mom with the next chapter.

*

I can't believe fate has dropped a Mother & Daughter in my lap. I have them both under my thumb and Lisa has brought a friend with her to the beach house. She knew I was going to fuck her down here for her scholarship.

Why bring a friend unless she is hoping for something to happen? Why would Angela come when she saw the little bikinis and sheer nightie I bought for them unless she wanted something to happen. Neither would admit it. They just needed a nudge.

Now I am watching them walk to my bedroom hand in hand with their young ripe asses clearly visible through the sheer material.

We get into the bedroom and they stop for a moment at the bed. It's almost as if they are thinking "If we get on the bed this is really happening."

I walk up to them and put my hands on Angela's shoulders from behind. "Reach down with both hands and hold Lisa's face gently. Then lean in and kiss her passionately. Kiss her the way you would want her to kiss you."

Angela turns and looks at me. She then turns to Lisa and gently puts her hands on her cheeks. She then leans down and kisses Lisa. The first 10 seconds are gentle, they both then start making out like two sex starved kids.

Soon enough they climb onto the bed. Lisa reaches out first for Angela's tits. First she cups her tit in her hand and slides her hand up and off until she gets to her nipple. Once she feels her nipple in her fingers she starts to pinch and pull on it. After just a moment of this Lisa is trying to get to bare skin with her lips to suck on Angela's nipple but the nightie is twisted on Angela.

I gently say. "Ladies, why don't you sit up and remove your nighties."

Lisa gets up on her knees and pulls hers off, and reaches a hand out to Angela to help her up. Angela watches as Lisa pulls off her nightie. She smiles up at her as she pulls it off over her head. Her eyes then go lower to look at Jen's boobs and hard nipples. She then lowers her gaze again staring at Lisa's pussy lips clearly viable now through one sheer layer of her panties.

She stares long enough to be staring when Lisa gently calls her name. "Angela."

Angela looks up again at Lisa and blushes, but takes her hand and gets on her knees in front of her. Lisa whispers something to her. Angela looks over at me and then back at Lisa giving her a small nod.

Lisa reaches down, putting her hands on Angela's hips. She grabs the flimsy material in each hand and drags her hands up Angela's body. As Lisa gets higher Angela lifts her arms over her head. Lisa continues to softly caress Angela all the way up her arms until her top is off.

She entwines her fingers with Angela's and pulls Angela's hands down with hers. As she lowers her arms she pulls Angela's hands to her chest. She holds Angela's hands on each of her boobs, softly squeezing and releasing. She does this once or twice and removes her hands from Angela's. Lisa then reaches out to do the same to Angela's boobs.

Lisa has nice pert tits and nipples, but Angela's boobs are bigger. There is just a tad of sag under their own weight, but her nipples are amazing. They are big. Not simply pencil erasers as lots of people say, but like Jumbo Pencil Erasers. They are about a ½ inch high and Thick.

Lisa zeros in on Angela's nipples. In no time Angela is moaning. She is obviously enjoying what Lisa is doing and I would guess has sensitive nipples. I can't wait to get her in my playroom.

Lisa takes her hands off Angela's nipples and pushes her back down onto the bed. She follows her down and lowers her head as she goes. When they are both on the bed Lisa sucks the nearest nipple into her mouth and Angela lets out a loud gasp. "Oh Lisa you do that so much better than Jimmy. God that feels amazing." Angela holds Lisa's head to her chest. For the next few minutes Lisa's head goes from one nipple to the other. Angela is lost in the pleasure of it all until she feels Lisa's fingers in her panties

Eyes wide Angela's head pops up. She looks down at Lisa's face. They stare at each other for a minute. Lisa looks at Angela. "Please let me use my fingers on you." Angela gives a small nod and lays her head back.

I can see Lisa's hand moving inside her panties and then Angela lets out a groaning "Oh god!"

Lisa starts kissing her way down Angela's stomach. She gets between Angela's legs and puts her hands on her panties. Angela lifts her hips and Lisa pulls them down. Lisa starts kissing up Angela's thighs. Angela calls out Lisa's name and Lisa looks up. "No one has ever used their mouth on me."

Lisa puts her cheek against Angela's thigh. "Jimmy has never gone down on you?" Lisa asks.

"No he rubs me and uses his fingers, and once I am wet we have sex." She answers quietly.

"Oh honey! I promise you, you are going to Love what I do to you." Lisa turns and kisses the very inside of her thigh. She then kisses right beside Angela's lips and licks up the shaved smooth skin to her clit. I can see Lisa rub it a tad and then pulls the skin back to reveal her clit and kisses it.

Angela's hips shake like she got shocked and she gasps. Lisa slowly runs her tongue all around her clit, and flicks her tongue back and forth along Angela's clit.

Lisa takes two fingers and pushes them into Angela. Angela's head is slowly rolling side to side. She is pulling on her own nipples rather hard I notice, and keeps muttering "Oh god. Oh god."

Lisa changes up and sucks Angela's clit into her mouth and won't let go. Angela lets out a high pitched "Oh SSHHHIIITTTTT!"

She starts panting and begging. "Oh god don't stop. Right there. Oh god. Don't stop. AAAAHHHHHH"

Angela pushes Lisa away from her and pushes up the bed and away. She reaches down and puts her hand over her pussy as she shivers, and she is panting like she just ran a race.

Lisa crawls up alongside her and hugs her from behind. I am as hard as a rock, but I want Angela to take that step and go down on Lisa. I want them both to have stepped over that lesbian line. I want them both to have that sexual high as I drag them into the playroom. They went snooping around my house. Opened a locked door in my closet to discover it. They need to be punished for their outrageous behavior.

It takes a minute or so for Angela to come down from her orgasm high. She reaches back and pulls Lisa's arm tight around her. "Oh my God Lisa. I never knew it could be that AWSOME! I have Never Orgasmed so hard.

She rolls over to face Lisa, with almost an innocence she asks. "Can I try to do that to you?"

Lisa reaches her head forward to kiss Angela. They break the kiss and Angela has an odd look on her face. I speak up. "Do you like the taste of your own juices?"

Angela just smiles at Lisa and nods her head.

"You really want to taste Lisa don't you?" I ask.

Angela looks at me. "Yes!"

"Then look her in the eyes and tell her. Tell her to finger her pussy and get the fingers nice and wet so you can taste her." I tell Angela

Angela has a look on her face as she turns to Lisa. "Lisa stick 2 fingers inside your pussy. Get them nice and deep and wet. Once they are pull them out and place them in my mouth. I want you to watch as I taste your pussy."

Lisa reaches down between her legs. They are staring into each other's eyes. Lisa's face flinches a bit and she smiles at Angela as I watch her pump her fingers in and out deep in her pussy. She pulls them out and holds them up between them. They are both staring at her wet fingers.

Angela opens her mouth and Lisa pushes her fingers in her mouth. Angela closes her mouth and holds Lisa's wrist in her hand and sucks on her fingers. She pulls Lisa's fingers out and pushes back on Lisa's shoulders. Lisa lays back, as Angela lays between her legs.

Angela's face is full of lust. There is no other way to put it. She softly presses her fingers against Lisa's lip and spreads her open. "Oh my god Lisa. Your vagina is so pretty, and you are so wet you look gooey."

Lisa props herself up on her elbows looking down at Angela. "I have been turned on since we got changed into our bikinis. Between thinking of fucking him and looking at you. Well you can see the results."

Angela looks up at Lisa "since we got changed. Were you looking at me when we got changed?"

Lisa just nods her head. "Say why Lisa. Tell me why." Says Angela.

"Because I think you are sexy & I love you." Says Lisa.

Angela leans in and sucks Lisa's clit into her mouth.

Lisa's eyes go wide and she gasps. "Oh Shit!"

Angela moves down and runs her tongue from the bottom to the top of Lisa's pussy lips. Collecting all the juices into her mouth as she goes. She then pulls back looking right at Lisa's pussy she is holding wide open. She bends back down and stabs her tongue into Lisa. From Lisa's reaction she is truly enjoying the tongue fucking.

"Oh god. Oh god. Jesus that's NNNIIICCCEEEEE."

Angela goes back to sucking on her clit and pushes two fingers in her.

"Oh Shit. Please. A little faster. Keep sucking my clit. Oh shit. I am......."

Lisa goes almost mute. Her mouth pops open in a big O and she just grabs Angela's head and holds it to her. Her body goes as stiff as a board and seconds later she collapses to the bed with a deep moan.

I give Lisa a moment to recover. Angela crawls up and hugs her. Lisa looks at me.

"Was that better then......." I can she the fear on Lisa's face. She is afraid I am going to say Mom. "....the threesome?"

Lisa relaxes. "It was Amazing. My god you were sssooooo good."

Angela hugs her tighter. I roll off the bed and stand near the closet. "My turn." Lisa looks at Angela. "This part is on me. You don't have to."

Angela gets up with Lisa. "It's ok. I think it will be fun."

They stand in front of me and start to drop to there knees. "Not yet ladies. Stand up."

They stand up looking at me. I move behind them, grab them by the neck and push them towards the closet. I stop just outside of it. "Who do you think left all those little foot prints in my freshly vacuumed carpet? Who do you think opened a locked door inside my walk-in closet and didn't close it all the way?"

Angela is trembling a little. Lisa gets brave. "How should we know?"

I put an edge to my voice. "I watched you the whole time on security cameras. I shut off the light on you when you were on the phone with me."

Lisa starts. "You bastard. Oooowwww"

I let go over her neck and spank her ass. Hard enough so she knows she was spanked. "You just can't keep your mouth shut can you. The smart answer would have been to say we are sorry. You have been warned before about your fresh mouth." I push Lisa towards the door. "Get in there."

She opens the door and the light goes on. I still have Angela by the neck and I am steering her towards the saw horse. I give Lisa a glare. "Get up against the wall with the chains on it."

Lisa is nervous. You can see it on her face. She knows calling me a bastard is going to cost her. I push Angela to the horse. "I saw you get on this earlier. You looked real sexy. Climb aboard for me." She stares at me. "I promise nothing but physical pleasure for you tonight. There will be no physical pain. I Need to see you on this horse. You get on this horse for me and promise you you will enjoy it."

She looks at me and mutters "Dear god what am I doing."

As she says this she steps up to the horse and gets on it. I waste no time. I put on the wrist restraints before she changes her mind. I tap her leg for her to lift it up on the padded leg rest, and strap her in. This leaves her little choice but to now put her other leg up. Which I quickly strap in.

Angela is now perfectly strapped in place. Her arms are a tad low. Putting her chest on the horse with one tit hanging on each side. If she were to hold her head up her mouth will be at the perfect height for head. Her ass is up a tick with her weight comfortably resting on her legs. I could walk behind her and stand there fucking her.

I crouch down in front of her and hold her head up. I kiss her gently, but passionately. I break the kiss. "Now don't you move. I will be back."

I turn to Lisa. I grab one arm and pull it up over her head and off to the side. I put the metal handcuff on her. I pull her other hand and cuff her. I bend over, spread her legs and cuff them.

Lisa turns her head to me. "I am sorry." She whines. "I didn't mean to call you that."

"How many letters are in that bad word you called me?" I ask her sweetly

She stutters for a moment as she realizes what I am about to say. "S..seven."

"That sounds like a good number to me."

"Please no. Five really hurt last time." She begs.

"And you didn't learn your lesson so now it's more. This time no gag. Scream all you want. This room is damn near soundproof."

"In fact I am adding an extra task. After each hit you will spell the word you called me. If you miss a letter or mis-spell it we will do that letter and hit over."

I turn her head to her left so she is looking at the floggers and paddles. "I will let you pick which one."

"Oh god please no." She moans

"Choose or I will choose the harshest one for you." I warn her.

By pure luck she picks the kindest one. An all leather slightly padded one. It's flexible and has multiple layers so it looks padded. It will sting, but it won't leave behind days of soreness and bruising if done hard. I am not going to kill her but I will teach her a lesson and bring a tear to her eyes.

"Ok let's see how well you can spell."

Smack on the left

She hisses hard, but chokes back anything more. B

Smack. On the right.

A louder hiss but it was the first hit on that side.

A

Smack. On the left again.

Small scream and a nice pink cheek.

S

Smack. On the right again.

A louder scream, panting and 2 pink cheeks.

T

Smack. On the left.

Screaming and crying. "I am sorry, so sorry"

A

Smack on the right.

Screaming cries, and nice rosie red cheek. I thought she might miss the letter, but at the last minute she says.

R

Smack on the left.

Real tears, screaming and panting. "I won't do it again I promise. Please stop." She is crying and begging, but she never says the final letter.

"No letter."

Harder smack on the right.

She really screams out. "D. D. The last letter is D."

Lisa is barely standing. She is hanging by her wrists. I can't leave her there. The metal cuffs will kill her wrists. I unlock her ankles and then her wrists. She slumps against me. I pick her up and drop her on the queen bed.

Angela is staring with lust in her eyes. I pick up Angela's head so she is looking up at me. "Are you turned on thinking of getting spanked or doing the spanking?"

"I am not sure." she answers.

I drop my shorts while standing in front of her. "Well I am sure I want to Fuck you." I grab the stand and drag it across the floor so now she can turn her head and look at Lisa on the bed as I fuck her. Lisa can also watch as I fuck her friend

I walk behind her and feel her pussy. She is dripping wet. I line up and nudge my head in. Dear god she is a furnace.

She gasps as I pop in and I stay right there. After a moment she starts wiggling her hips. "Please fuck me. Push it in. Fuck me please."

"You are ready for me to fuck you?" I ask with a slap on her ass cheek.

"Yes please. It's feels so nice like that. I want it all." She begs.

I pull myself out of her and she gives a disappointing groan. I walk over to my special toys and grab my electric nipple clamps. They both have a wire coming off the leading to my control box.

I couch in front of her again and look her in the eye. "Remember, you said you want it all." I hold up the clip and open and close it. She still hasn't gotten what's about to happen until I grab her nipple.

"Oh my god. You are kidding right. Please no. Please don't." She begs

I pat her cheek. "Sshhh. It's ok they will sting at first. Then your nipples will get extra sensitive, but when they come off your nipples will come alive."

I pinch and gently pull one nipple and put on the clamp. She hisses and moans a bit. After the second one she lets out a string of "Ow ow ow ow."

I pat her cheek again. "Good girl." She either doesn't notice the wires coming off each one or doesn't think to ask. Either way, one less question to answer. I walk behind her and push back into her pussy. Angela sucks in a big breath as I push halfway in. I sit for just a second of two and pull back pushing in deeper maybe ¾.

"Oh yeah." Is all she says.

I pull back and push back in bottoming out. This gets me a satisfying moan for Angela. "God that feels deep."

I start some slow deep fucking. I try with every few deep strokes to give her nipples a buzz. I start on the lowest setting and I buzz as I bottom out. Level 1 and 2 gets me no reaction. On level 3 I get a reaction. "Oh shit. What are these things doing to me?"

I play a game. "Well I am fucking your hot wet pussy."

"No my nipples. It's like a tingling every now and then."

"Is it nice?" I ask. "I told you they would get sensitive."

"Kind of." She answers.

I roll her up to 4. "Like this?" ZAP.

"Oh shit that's you!"

Level 5. ZAP

She Yelps a little. "Oh god. What are you doing."

None of this sounds painful. Let's try 6. ZAP

"Oh shit that stung."

I gently pat her ass. "Ok we found what you like." I dial her back to Level 4 and put her on a random program. I look over and Lisa is watching us and rubbing herself. "Oh look Angela. Lisa is feeling left out."

I pull out of Angela and she moans. Don't worry I will be back. I pat her ass and put her remote on the floor. I go back to the toy table and pick up the remote version meant to be inserted in an ass or pussy. It's 5-6inches long, just big enough for some batteries. It's black silicone with two metal strips down the sides.

I walk towards Lisa with it. Her eyes are wide with fear. After seeing Angela's nipple clamps shock her. She realizes her fate.

I push it towards her and she shifts on the bed. I growl "Don't you Dare Move!" Her pussy is very wet. I rub it between her lips and push it in. I leave the rubber loop hanging out of her pussy to pull it out with. I pull the straps from the bottom of the bed up and attach to her wrists. I pull the straps from the top down. I push her legs up so her knees are fully bent with her feet on the bed and her hips spread wide and strap her ankles in. Her arms are tied to keep her from moving up the bed and her ankles keep her from moving down.

I slap her thigh. "Don't go anywhere now." And I get up.

I take Angela's wired remote and shut off the random program. Angela lets out a disappointing moan. I look and her pussy, and it is drooling. She was really getting into it. I put the remotes on Angela's back and walk in front of her. I crouch down so I am eye to eye.

"Tell me the truth. You like the clamps don't you?" I ask.

She drops her eyes almost in shame. "Yes."

"Did you orgasm while I was gone?"

She can't look me in the eye. I kiss her lips. "I don't like repeating myself. Did you Orgasm?" She gives me a small nod of her head. "I smile at her. That is AWSOME. I love learning what turns a woman on."

I stand up and address them both. "Earlier today you both abused my trust and hospitality. You snooped around my home searching through all the rooms and closets. In mine you found a locked door that you felt the need to open and pry into. That is why you two are in here now.

I could have just had a hedonistic threesome on the bed with you both all night, but you snooped around. So now I am going to show you what these electric toys are capable of.