Management Training Program Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both start begging. "No no please we are sorry. We were just curious. We meant no harm. We are sorry please......AAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEEE."

Jesus they scream loud. I hit them both. Full blast with just a quick ZAP. GOD DAMN my ears are ringing.

Angela is the first to recover. "Please we promise to Never do that again. Please turn them down." She is almost crying.

I walk up to her and rub her cheek. "Just like a small child you know what the punishment is, and in a moment I promise you a pleasurable reward." I kiss her cheek and show her the remote. I put it back to Level 4 random and leave it on the floor in front of her for her to see, and move to Lisa.

"Are you finally understanding to obey me and be nice?" She is sniffling and crying. "Yes I am sorry."

"Good girl. If you have learned, I will reward you. Tell me when it's too much." I turn the toy on it's lowest setting. It vibrates and zaps as it goes though a random program. Level 3 gets a small reaction. She likes 4 & 5, but like Angela 6 is too much.

Lisa yells out. "Fuck"

I reduce her to Level 4. "You enjoy that while I enjoy Angela's pussy." I get up and leave her remote on the bed.

I am back ready to fuck Angela when I realize she has a small orgasm going right now. I pick up her remote and step back behind her. I push in hard to her drooling pussy. She yells out "Oh god." And then just grunts and gasps as I fuck her.

Her pussy has been going crazy from the minute I pushed in. She has been spazzing and gripping me constantly. She is grunting and gasping the whole time. I am getting close to cumming. I start fucking her hard. I have to hold her hips to keep the saw horse in place. The noises coming out of her are indescribable. Grunts, groans, gasps, Ugg's, ahs. You name it she is doing it. I am a stroke or two away from cumming and I yank the clamps off by the wires. The clamps pull off and are still in mid air when all I hear is Angela SCREAM. Her body starts shaking. Her pussy squeezes me like a vice and I cum.

I lay on top of her for a minute and catch my breath. As I do she turns her head to me. "Please let me loose."

I lean down and kiss her back. "If you answer one question? Did you enjoy it?"

"I have never come so hard, so often or so many times in a short period. Holy shit yes I loved it."

She is wobbly on her feet so I help her to the bed. Lisa looks like she is losing her mind. She is gasping, her head is slowly rolling back and forth, eyes sometimes look like they are rolled back in her head, her body shivering.

Angela looks at me. "I think she is done. Can you stop zapping her?"

"You asked very nicely. Thank you. I have just one condition."

She looks at me. "And that is?"

I wave her towards me and whisper in her ear. "Say nothing. Go down on Lisa until you make her scream. Suck and lick her clit. Once she screams or passes out I will stop."

She looks torn. Maybe she wants to. Maybe she thinks it's evil. "If I say no?"

"I take you by the arm out to the kitchen for 10-15 minutes. Then we can come back and check on her."

"Deal." She moves between Lisa's spread & bent legs and sucks her clit into her mouth.

Lisa instantly screams. "PLEASE NO. OH GOD I CAN'T. PLEASE." Her whole body stiffens, her stomach clenches and as she HOWLS and squirts. Drenching Angela's face and the bed.

Ah look, what's in the Cat comes out in the Kitten. In this case it literally came out. LOL. I reach down and shut off the zapper. "You can take it out Angela."

Angela is still dumbfounded by what happened. I drop the remote. "I am getting a beer. Feel free to untie her and then come out to the fire pit naked."

It's about 11pm. I am stretched out on a padded chaise, naked and drinking my second beer. Where the hell are the girls? I walk in the house. No girls. My bedroom and master bath. No girls. In my playroom asleep on the mattress I tied Lisa to, the girls. WHAT THE FUCK! Jesus they don't learn. I need to think about this. I shut off the lights and lock them in. I hope they wake up and freak out.

I walk back outside. I am sitting at the fire looking at my flag pole. I leave my flag up overnight, but I keep a spotlight on it like you are supposed to. I am looking at the rope and the cleat it's tied to with the spotlight. It's time for some exhibitionism.

I walk back to the playroom and grab the nipple clamps. I unplug the clamps and grab 2 sticky band-aid type pads that have electrodes in them. I plug them into the controller, and gently stick one on Angela's thigh as close to her pussy as I can manage and one just above her clit. The control goes 1-15. Neither of them liked #6. I put it on 10 and ZAP her.

Angela convulses and SCREAMS. This wakes up Lisa and she is screaming. I scream "Shut Up!"

They both stop screaming and are staring at me. I point at Lisa. "Don't you move."

I grab Angela's hand and pull her up. I show her the control set to 10. "The wake up call was 10. Do you want 15?"

"Please NO." She begs

"Did I not tell you to untie Lisa and come outside?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you?"

Angela sounds like she is about to cry. "She needed a minute. She needed to catch her breath. So I hugged her for a minute, and I guess we fell asleep."

"I had promised you no physical pain earlier. I promised you a night of pleasure and yet you couldn't do one little thing for me. Tsk tsk tsk." I pull the wires out of the controller and point to the wall where I chained and spanked Lisa. "Go stand against the wall."

Angela's face goes a little pale. I just point at the wall. She drops her head and walks to the wall.

I get on the bed with Lisa. She looks wearily at me. I use my sweetest tone. "All I wanted to do was to fuck both of you by the fire. Alternate tight pussy to tight pussy until I came. I wanted to watch one of you eat my cum out of the other. Is that too much to ask?"

"NO. I am so sorry. You worked me so hard. I don't think I fell asleep. I think I passed out. That's a credit to you!" Lisa tries to sell me.

"I think you and your Mom need more discipline than I have been able to provide. Maybe you both need more structure. I will have to rethink our arrangement. Both of you have real problems following the simplest request or command."

"Oh Carl please no. Don't say that. Please I Need this scholarship, and Mom needs her new job. I promise you I will do better. You can fuck me more. Whenever I am home I will visit you. I promise." She begs almost in tears. "Please."

Inwardly I am smiling. Once you find the weakness it is so easy to exploit. "Go out to my bedroom, freshen up in the bathroom, get on the bed, and wait for me." I need to set the hook in Angela.

I walk to Angela and spin her around so her back is against the wall. "Angela, Angela, Angela. I was so ready to reward you for being so good. You took that fucking like a champ. Your pussy is amazing. You like to be taken, but I saw it in your eyes when I was spanking Lisa. You want to be dominant too don't you?"

She looks at me a little confused. I don't think she understands the Dom/Sub thing. "Answer me honestly. Do you think you would like me spanking you more, or you spanking Lisa?"

Her eyes go a little wide. I reach down and gently caress her pussy. "Honesty will get you what you want. Lying to me will get you punished." I tell her.

She quietly says "Yes."

"Yes what?" I ask.

"Yes I think I would like to spank Lisa." She says with a small smile.

"I would be happy to help you dominate Lisa, but I would still be your boss." I tell her.

She smiles again. "Yes I know."

I smile inwardly again. The hook is almost set in Angela. "I have a plan but I have to punish you a little. I have to make it look good." She has a bit of a nervous look on her face, but nod yes.

I take her by the hand back to the bed, and lay her back on it. "Trust me." I say gently. "Spread your legs wide." I reposition the pads to the left and right of her pussy. I rub the pads firmly to make them stick. I lay down next to her. "Now I am going to slap you like this." I start slapping her pussy. She gasps with the hit. "I want your pussy a little red." I point to the door. "In a moment I will make you scream. Don't hold back. Scream out loud so Lisa hears you."

Her eyes are now wide staring at me. "I will then send you out to her. Tell her you were punished because you were nice and let her rest. You need some TLC. Tell her. Don't ask her. Tell her to go down on you. Hold her head to you and don't let her stop until you want her to. If that is 1 or 5 orgasms later. Hold her head to you and make her eat you out. If she does a good job praise her. If she doesn't correct her.

Her eyes are still wide, but now there is a small smile. "I will watch from the closet. When I am ready I will walk out and head outside. You will bring her out to me, and tell her to blow me. After a bit of a blow job, tell her to climb on top of me and ride me. If at any time you think she is slacking feel free to spank her, but if she is doing good. Reward her and compliment her."

"Oh my god." She mutters as she smiles at me.

"So is that a yes for your reward or should I shock and spank you for a punishment and forget all that?"

"Oh god no. The reward please." She says

I say nothing. I spank her pussy a little harder and faster. She lays her head back and is enjoying it. I can feel her juices seeping out. I look down and her pussy is red. I don't bother looking at the remote. I tap the settings up and ZAP her.

Dear God she can scream LOL. I wanted a real scream and I got it. She goes to reach for her pussy. I grab her hand. Her stomach muscles spasm. "They stay on. Let her see them and think I have been shocking you this entire time. Now go dominate your submissive friend."

I give her a moment and walk out into the closet, and I listen.

I hear Angela. "Look what he did to me because I tried to be nice to you." She takes it a step further. "You have pulled me into your sex for tuition agreement and I have gotten Fucked and now abused for it. You owe me."

I wish I could be watching this. Lisa says softly "I am sorry Angela."

"Show me how sorry you are, kiss and suck my nipples." Angela says.

I hear nothing for a minute. I can't make out what is being said until Angela speaks again. "My nipples and pussy have been abused tonight. They need some TLC. Suck on my nipples."

I hear nothing again until I hear Angela again. "That's right baby. Suck on my nipples like a baby sucking on her Mother. What's that look for?"

I almost laugh. She has no idea Lisa actually sucks on her Mother's nipples, and then some.

"God I love having my nipples sucked. Do you like sucking on Mommy's nipples?" Dead air. "Well answer me?"

Lisa is talking too quietly I can't hear her.

"You say yes, but your face doesn't agree. So why don't you just lick Mommy's pussy. Stop giving me that look. You owe me this. I have been strapped to a saw horse, fucked, had my tits shocked, been woken up with an electric shock to my pussy and then my pussy was punished with more shocking. Lick my pussy now!"

Oh my god. Angela is a natural.

"Oh yeah. Right there. Good girl. God, you do that good."

I look around the corner into the mirror and I can see Angela propped up on the pillows. She is squeezing her nipples while Lisa is on all fours between her legs eating her out.

I watch for a few minutes. Angela is Loving having Lisa eat her out. Angela starts panting. She wraps her legs around Lisa's head holding her in place. "Right there. Right there. Don't stop. Ah Ah Ah." Her hips buck up and she cums with a squeal.

I choose this time to walk into the bedroom. "Looks like you enjoyed that Angela."

"God yes." She unwraps her legs letting Lisa loose. Her face is red and soaked.

I look at both of them. "I will be outside. Don't keep me waiting long. I walk out of my bedroom. I head outside. The fire is dead. I turn the couch/chaise so it's facing straight out to the beach, point the flood light for the flag on the couch, and stretch out on it.

I know no one will be around at this time of night. It's a private area and neither neighbor is here tonight.

They come out like they walked in, holding hands. I pat either side of me. "Come join me ladies." I turn to Lisa and kiss her gently and deep. She responds and I continue to kiss her while softly rubbing her nipples. She is moaning into my mouth. I break the kiss and lick my lips. "Mmm fresh pussy juice."

I turn to Angela "In fact it's yours." I bend down and kiss her deeply. She opens her mouth to me and moans as we kiss. I reach down and pinch her nipples hard. Her eyes pop open in shock. I break our kiss. I give her nipples a final twist and release them. "I love how big and sensitive your nipples are."

Angela smiles. "Me too."

I lay back and put my arms around them both. After a moment Angela leans forward and looks at Lisa. "It's your tuition that's getting paid here. Give Carl a blow job before you fuck him."

Lisa looks up. "Yes ma'am" as she starts falling forward into my lap.

Angela stops her. "No I don't like ma'am. I like Mommy. I want my little girl to call me Mommy."

Lisa's face can not hide the turmoil of emotions. I know she is feeling Angela become her Dom but she can't accept Mommy. It's bothering her because in her head her Mommy is already fucking her."

I step in. "Angela that name is already taken." I say with a smile.

"Oh my god the woman from the threesome. Is she your Mommy now Lisa?" Angela asks

I know she didn't mean her actual Mom, but she hit the nail on the head. Lisa's face is trying to hold back the emotions. Angela realizes her friend is breaking down. She flips back to friend. "Oh honey, come here. They hug across my legs. Angela is forehead to forehead with here. "Did the woman from the threesome have you call her Mommy?"

Lisa is a wreck. She is trying to hold it in but is losing. She shakes her head no and the tears start to fall. Angela looks at her for a moment. Her hand goes to her mouth. "Oh my god. Was the woman in the threesome your Mother. Are you having sex with your Mother?" She asks at barely a whisper.

Lisa breaks down and cries. Angela scoots over my legs and hugs Lisa. She is holding her to her chest. "Ssshhhhh honey it's ok." She rocking her back and forth holding her against her boobs. "Don't be upset. She is a beautiful woman. I think it's kind of hot." Lisa is calming down a bit. "Do you want to hear a secret?" Lisa nods yes. "Sometimes when I hear my parents having sex I finger myself wondering what it would be like if my Dad were fucking me."

Lisa is wide eyed hearing her friend's confession. "You call your Mom just Mom right?" Angela asks her.

Lisa finally speaks. "Yes."

"Perfect. When we are like this. You will call me Mommy and Carl Daddy. I like my baby girl suckling my tits. You want to make Mommy & Daddy happy right? Can you do that?"

Lisa looks at me and then at Angela. "Yes Mommy." She reaches down and sucks on Angela's nipple like a baby nursing.

Oh shit. I am Daddy now. What the hell. I don't have kids. Daddy it is.

After a moment of enjoying Lisa sucking on her nipple. She kisses the top of her head. Lisa looks up. "Now that my baby girl is calmed down. I want you to blow Daddy."

Angela moves back to the other side of me and Lisa bends over from the side of me. "No, no baby girl. Get on your hands and knees between his legs. Stick that ass in the air and give Daddy a proper blow job.

Lisa gets into position and sucks me back into her mouth. Angela gets up and rubs Lisa's ass. "Be a good girl and I will reward you." Angela pushes two fingers into Lisa's pussy. Lisa moans around me. She pumps them a few times and pulls them out. "Be a bad girl or don't listen and you could be punished." Angela lightly spanks her ass to make her point. "You want to be a good girl for Mommy & Daddy right?"

Lisa pulls off my dick, and looks up at me. "Oh yes I want to be a good girl." She sucks me back into her mouth and gags as she pushes down on me. She pulls back off me and gasps for breath. "I promise Daddy I will get better."

I point to my spit covered dick. "Practice makes perfect."

I lay back and enjoy it, but Mommy needs to be reminded Daddy is in charge. "Mommy take over for Lisa. Show me what you can do."

With a big smile on her face. "I would love to give Daddy a blow job."

Lisa moves out of the way and Angela takes her spot. I wave Lisa over to me. They are about on par with each other in talent. What they lack in talent they make up for enthusiasm.

I reach down and feel Lisa. She is very wet. "Why are you so wet?"

She looks up at me. "Honestly."

"Yes I always want you to be honest."

"I was looking forward to you fucking me and I still haven't been fucked. You watched Angela and I have sex. You fucked her and punished me. She made me eat her out and now I have blown you. I want you inside of me." She whines.

"Do you know why I punished you?"

Lisa looks down. "Yes I am sorry Daddy. I promise to be better."

"Do you promise to do what Mommy & Daddy tell you to do?" I ask Lisa

She looks at Angela blowing me and back to me with a big smile. "Yes Daddy."

"Then ask Mommy to stop and sit on me. I want to feel your hot tight pussy slide over me. Let me watch you while you ride me. I want to watch your face as you cum."

Lisa has a huge smile on her face. Angela heard us and pulled off me. Lisa swings her leg over me and goes to reach between us. I grab her hand and hold it. "Mommy, put Daddy's cock in your little girl." I tell Angela.

She crouches down and I feel her hand wrap around me. "Sit down a little Sweetie." Lisa does and then she gasps. "There we go." Says Angela.

Lisa stays steady for a moment and then pushes all the way down moaning as she goes. Her head rolls back for a moment, and then she looks me in the eye. "Fuck me. You wanted me inside you. I am inside your hot wet pussy. Ride me until you cum." I tell her.

Lisa lets out a mix of an Oohhhh and a moan and just rocks on me. Rocking her hips back and forth. Rolling her hips to grind her clit down onto me.

Angela is flipping in and out of her Dom roll. She walks up behind Lisa and wraps her hands around her chest to pinch and pull on her nipples. She snuggles her chin onto Lisa's shoulder. "Lisa, thank you for inviting me this weekend. It has been amazing. You look ssooo sexy right now. I want to just watch you orgasm."

I speak up. "Angela you can watch all you want, but after I cum in her you are Licking every Drop of Cum out of her pussy do you understand?"

Angela looks at me and smiles. She turns into Lisa's ear. "Did you hear that baby girl. Mommy is going to lick all of Daddy's cum out of her baby girls pussy after he cums."

Lisa turns to look at her with lust in her eyes. Angela holds the back of her head and kisses her. She breaks the kiss and Lisa can't stop panting. "Is Mommy's baby girl going to cum? Do you want Mommy's help?"

Angela doesn't wait for an answer. She reaches down and starts rubbing Lisa's clit. She starts whispering in Lisa's ear. "Cum for Mommy. Cum while you ride Daddy's dick. Do you like when Mommy rubs you like this?"

Lisa looks at Angela. Her mouth open, but no sound coming out. Her eyes almost look glassy. She is right on the edge. She lets out a guttural cry, and pussy clamps down on me. I can feel her juices oozing out onto me, and she collapses against my chest.

I just hold her to me. My dick is still hard and inside her spasming pussy. Lisa's head is turned to the side facing Angela. She flips right back to friend mode. She gently pushed the hair away from Lisa's face. "Holy shit Lisa that was hot. I have never just watch someone have sex before." Lisa smiles up at her.