Mandy Comes To Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,046 Followers

I feed everything and saddled a horse for us to ride to the lake. I would put her on in front of me making sure the saddle horn rubbed her pussy all the way to the lake.

She came from the house with an ice cooler and a bag. "We're all ready. I've got enough stuff to last all day long." She said seeing the horse. "All right! This is going to be fun." She smiled from ear to ear.

"Well, let's get going. I want a nice cool swim in the lake and… to make out with a sexy girl I know." I said giving her ass a good smack.

We rode to the lake with me holding Mandy in my arms and her resting against my chest. "I love Uncle John." Mandy said looking back to me.

"I love you, too, Baby." I replied cupping one of her breasts in my hand. I could feel her gasp for air when I held her.

Once at the lake we found a nice shade tree and Mandy stripped off her clothes showing me her new see-through string bikini. "Holly shit!" was all I could say when I saw how good she looked in it. Her dark brown, big nipples showed through it so nice. And her little pussy was all ready so wet I thought about taking her right here at the lake.

She smiled real big. "Well, I guess that means you like it?" she said handing me a bottle of oil. "Will you rub me down?" her voice sounded so sexy. Not like the young girl she was but a woman in need.

"Oh yes. Front or back first?" I asked hoping she wanted her front done first. Because I wanted to free her great breast and play with them so bad.

She lay on the blanket. "How about my back first, then you can do anything you want to my front." She said with a smile and lay face down. Showing me her sexy long back and her great ass. The bikini covered her just like a picture in a magazine. Her rounded cheeks came about half out of the tiny bikini giving me a free hand to tease her to death.

I poured the oil on her and my strong hand began to softly rub her neck. As I did my cock filled with blood and I thought of sinking it inside her inflamed pussy. I had never had a virgin in my life and this virgin was my sexy young niece. "Does it feel good baby?" I asked her moving my hands to her shoulders and to her back.

Up, down and all around my hands caressed her tender body. I could feel her melting away as I touched her. "Oh John! I'm on fire." She moaned softly as I slowly moved down her back, inching my way to her wonderful, rounded ass.

Slowly I found her hips, rubbing all around her. Up her sides, then moving carefully up to my prize, her beautiful ass. I poured more oil on her making sure she was good slippery. "I'm going to play with your wonderful ass. Is that, OK?" I asked her as my hands slid under her tiny bikini. I moved down the length of her sexy crack. Feeling she was on fire. When I reached her tiny anus she jumped with excitement. "You like that? Maybe I should do a few things to it." I said sliding my finger around the little opening.

"Oh John!" Mandy screamed out with lust lifting her hips up in the air, giving my finger a perfect angle to enter her body.

I put more oil on my finger and eased it slowly into her petite outlet. "Is it good having my finger is your ass?" I asked her slipping it in more as I teased her with my words. "I might put my cock it when I'm done doing this. Would that be OK?"

"YES! YES!" she screamed so loud there was a good chance the people down the road may have heard it. "Do it! Fuck my ass John, please?" she begged me, looking back with pure passion in her little eyes.

By this time my finger was moving in and out of her tiny anus with ease. "You would want my big, long cock in this tiny hole?" I teased moving my finger faster. I moved my other hand under her to tease her soaking wet pussy. Her fluids ran from her body like a small river after a mild summer rain. "Mmmm, is somebody horny?" I asked her sliding two fingers inside her drenched pussy.

"YES! You're killing me! Please, fuck me, John!" she begged again pushing her hips to meet my probing fingers. Her soft muscles squeezed me with ever push into her soft, supple body.

I leaned to her ear and whispered. "Oh no way, little girl. I'm going to drive you nuts first. Do ya want to cum on my fingers? Let your ass and pussy go crazy as I fuck you?"

"OH GOD, YES!" she screamed again thrusting her hips back. Her soft moans sounded so good as the cool summer breeze blew her soft hair back into my face. I could smell the sweet sent of strawberries.

I lowered her down on the ground beside me with her back against my chest. I pulled my stiff, throbbing cock from my pants and poured some on it. I pointed it to her little ass. One gentle push and the head entered her delicate body. "Baby Girl, you cum on me all you want or need to. I love you." I said pushing deeper into the forbidden hole. Her body pushed into me driving it deeper into the tender place.

"John!" she yelled out as the massive orgasm rushed through her young body. Her muscles locked around my hard shaft as she released. Her soft moans of pleasure echoed across the sparkling lake. Her tender body shook in my arms as I held her close to my body.

"That's my Baby. Cum for me." I said pushing my cock a little deeper into her spasming body. My hands held her soft breasts, bringing even more pleasure to her exploding body.

Afterwards we lay together under the beautiful old shade tree. "WOW! You sure do know how to make a girl cum, Uncle John." She said giving me a little kiss. "Why don't you jump in the lake and clean up so I can fix you up?"

"I think I'll just wait till tonight. I'm going to make all your dreams come true." I said as I rolled on top of her body making sure my cock rested on her drenched pussy. "Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked kissing her as deep as I could while I started to grind my cock against her pussy.

After our kiss ended she replied. "YES! I want this more than anything." She said driving her tongue down my throat.

We made our way back to the house just after a beautiful sunset. "Want to shower with me?" Mandy asked me with a sweet little girl kind of voice. "I'll help you wash up, real good." She said licking her pink lips.

"Sure! I think I might like that. Will you wash this for me?" I asked her pulling out my stiff cock for her to see.

She just smiled and said. "I'll wash that for you as much as you want." She took my hand and led us to the bath.

6.

We stood in the shower; the warm water ran over our bodies as we caressed and teased each other's flesh. "I need to sit down baby and hold you in my arms."

"Oh yes! Uncle John I love you!" she moaned out in the quite room. Her body shook with delight as I sucked her breast and ran my fingers over her wet pussy. "Take me to your bed, PLEASE?" she begged me.

I pulled her trembling, wet body in my arms. I was about to make love to my flesh and blood. My sexy niece was going to be my woman.

She lay in my arms as I walked into my room. "I want you so bad Uncle John. I have wanted you to be my first man since I've known what sex was." She gave me a great kiss as she went on talking. "I do want to be your woman. I want to have your babies. I want to be your wife." She said as tears ran down her face.

I lay her on my big bed and pulled down the sheets. "You've saved yourself just for me?" I asked as I climbed into bed lying next to my sexy niece. " I've known you loved me a lot, but nothing like this."

She just smiled at me. "John, I dream of you loving me every night. Holding me, kissing me and…" she held my stiff, long cock in her hands. "This beautiful thing so deep in me pumping me full of your hot, thick cum. Giving me your baby in my womb."

"Oh Baby! I'll do anything you want. You'll never know how good this makes me feel." I said as I moved on top of her young, tender body. I kissed her deeply as my stiff cock rested of her soaking wet pussy. "Are you ready or do you need me to turn you on more?"

She just giggled and said. "You bet I'm ready. I want your long hard cock deep in my wet pussy as far in as you can get it. I want it deep in my womb pumping me full of cum."

I caressed her face as I lined up my cock to her virgin hole. "I love you so much." I said as I pushed inside my niece. I tore through her tender flower with no resistance. Her body welcomed me inside like no other woman I had ever had in my life. Her tender muscles began to milk me before I even started to pump her. "Oh Baby! Yes!" I moaned out with pleasure.

"JOHN! YES! I'm your woman now. Give me your baby! Fuck my pussy! Cum in me!" she ordered me and started thrusting her hips up to my cock. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she yelled out.

I followed her orders and started pumping her pussy hard and deep. I entered her womb. "Oh Baby, this is wonderful! I love you so much!" I yelled out as I used her tight little pussy hole as fast as I could. Faster, faster I used her tight hole so deep and hard I lifted her ass off of the bed.

"I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING!" Mandy screamed out digging her fingernails into my back. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME, UNCLE JOHN!" her hips thrust up to meet my ramming into her hot pussy. The fluids ran from her young body like a ragging river. She came so hard her muscles locked around my cock like a vise.

I rammed my cock in and out of her like a jackhammer. "Oh Baby! Here it cums!" I moaned out as my cock began to shoot it seeds deep into her fertile womb. Shot after shot I filled her little body full of my thick cum.

Well, that was 3 years ago. Mandy had our first baby 9 months later and is due to have another in 2 months.

THE END.

PLEASE VOTE.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,046 Followers
12