All Comments on 'Mandy's Sexcapade: Slippery Seduction'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disappointment

So : having the upper hand for a woman is teasing and pleasing a man ; and having a upper hand for a man is violenting her ?

I was so disappointed by the violent turn of this otherwise hot story.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 5 years ago
Very Nice

That was a very hot, classic Amanda chapter. Looks like she added another one to the stable. 5 stars

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 5 years ago
Hot story!

What a hot little vignette and written in the third person, too! The author is branching out and improving his writing skills, and it shows. The flow is good and the reader wants to read more. What's needed now after this introductory chapter is some dramatic tension involving Amanda's husband or perhaps the voyeur neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Incredibly senual read!

The way Syzoth describes Amanda's naked body and the description of Darren rubbing his oily hands all over it is simply amazing! The details are clear and graphic, and I could easily visual every moment. I read and reread this story, and got even harder the second time. Let me repeat: sensual !!!

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineabout 5 years ago
:-)/*****

Always a pleasure to lend a helping hand, babe!

XOXOXO

FratBoy69xFratBoy69xabout 5 years ago
Some of these comments piss me off so much that I had to respond for Syzoth

1. Some people need to get the fuck off their high horse and just enjoy these stories for what they are: works of erotic FICTION!

2. Violence? Where in the story is there violence? Did Amanda force Darren to have sex against his will? No. Did her beat her and rape her? No. The word “SEDUCTION” is in the title. I mean, what did you think was going to happen?

3. Yea, maybe Amanda was being dishonest for hiding her family from Darren, but that’s keeping in line with her character. She’s a hot, married woman who fucks anyone she wants, and it doesn’t matter if they’re married or single, young or old, male or female. That’s who she is, that's how EVERY story before has gone! Amanda even apologized to Darren, and he STILL wanted her.

4. What dude wouldn’t jump at the chance to bang a hot babe, even if she was married? ESPECIALLY if her hubby was ok with it? That’s more RL than fiction!

5. If you thought this story was violent, you better not read The Slutty Stranger or Amanda Chapter 7. Hahahaha !!!

Syzoth, it looks like the trolls are crawling out of their holes again. Don’t let ‘em get u down. I love these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clever title

Fantastic story, and an even better title. I wonder how many people caught the double meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reading this gave me a woody! Lol

The sex scene where Amanda swabbed her tits with oil then tittyfucked Darren was epic!

kaidmankaidmanabout 5 years ago
excellant as usual

another masterpiece of a story thank you for sharing

VitriolhackVitriolhackabout 5 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I am pleading guilty to the crime of having felt some serious sexual energy bounce after a massage.

Mandy the teacher shows Darren the young buck a thing or two about older women. How sweet is this young man when he asks Mandy, “what happens now?”. You can’t help smiling at his naivety.

Violence? What violence?

V.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...