All Comments on 'The Hot Babysitter Ch. 01'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome

Every man's fantasy.

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineover 5 years ago
Fantastic From Beginning to End!

I LOVED the opening half of this story! It was so endearing to read how Sy and Amanda struggled to maintain the excitement in their marriage after having a baby. This seems like a real life strugge when it comes to parenthood, and I felt like he's speaking from the heart. The love Sy feels for his wife and family is so palpable!

From an objective standpoint, the quality of the writing has VASTLY improved from Chapter 1. It's like night and day.

You've constructed an amazing world around a wonderful love story, Sy!

XOXO

RumpJumperRumpJumperover 5 years ago
Good stuff!

Just joined Lit and this is the first story I came across. Dam. I hope they're all this good. You have a vivid imagination and a way with words, my friend. Will definitely check out your earlier works.

bigdeal69bigdeal69over 5 years ago
I've fallen in love with Mandy.

I've read both "Mandy's Sexcapade" stories and all 13 chapters of "Sharing My Wife Amanda". I love Mandy! What a sexy wife. But I hope she's not getting replaced by the "new hot thing", because I feel that's where things are going. Please say it ain't so. But I would bang the hot babysitter, too!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
My boyfriends back and there's going to be trouble!

Hot little tale (tail?) I like how you've incorporated the Mandy-Piper relationship into the story. Your writing skills seemed to have made a great leap forward, too.

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Fantastic From Beginning to End!

Thanks, Sunshine! You know as well as anyone that my stories are near and dear to me, and directly from the heart. I love my wife more than life itself.

You're still superhot, though!

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Good stuff!

Thanks, RumpJumper.

There are some great stories on Lit, and I hope this is first of many that you enjoy. And I hope you do check out my earlier works. The "Sharing My Wife" series sets the table for everything I post on here.

Thanks again!

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: I've fallen in love with Mandy.

Bigdeal69,

You better take a number, dude. Hahaha!

Thanks for your continued support. And don't worry, Mandy will always be my central character. I AM contemplating giving Piper her own series since I've gotten a lot of wonderful messages about her, but we'll see.

Everyone does seem to be in love with my wife, though. Hahaha!

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: My boyfriends back and there's going to be trouble!

Thank you, TR!

I wanted to throw a curveball to keep things fresh. I realize the "hot babysitter" fantasy is a cliche, but it still works for me! Haha! And, if you read closely, this story really is about Amanda.

Thanks for your comments about my writing skills. As with all things in life, I'm just trying to get better at it.

-Sy

Lady_KatanaLady_Katanaover 5 years ago
The story of my life

What is it about older married men always chasing much younger women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow fucking wow

What a fucking sucking wonderful situation. I would love to join a family like this, And able to fuck and suck these two beauty’s one at a time and or both together, so totally debauched and depraved, multi fucking on a grand scale. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This definitely belongs in Romance and not some other category.

/s

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: The story of my life

KAT,

I'm a HAPPILY married man, but I'm not goingto lie: if a pretty young woman walks past me, I'm going to look. What can I say?

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Wow fucking wow

We're one big happy family! Hahaha!

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 5 years ago
Tjr baby-sitter

So much has been said, written and tons of video exist on that very subject.

A pretty hot young thing gets hired and the daddy gets the envy for her. Always, always a hot topic.

Well done Sy.

Edge248124Edge248124over 5 years ago
Fantastic, can’t wait for more!

Such a great read, as always. I love the continued development of these two, and I definitely loved Piper! Saw in a previous comment that you were considering a spin off with her as the central character. That would be perfect!

You’ve been creating this beautiful, ever-deepening and dynamic world with these stories, and I will be checking back for more!

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Tjr baby-sitter

Thanks, VH!

I've been waiting for your next story, too!

SyzothSyzothover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Fantastic, can’t wait for more!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

I'm trying really, really hard to flesh out my characters and build a world where all of my storylines intersect. Thank you for noticing!

Piper, will in fact, be getting her own series soon. I'm actually in the process of trying to rename this story to "The Hot Babysitter Chapter 1".

Thanks again!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 5 years ago

As I went through all your chapters again today I have to say you have written some the best and hottest stories I've seen on this site. I'm glad you are giving Piper her own series, but I would like to make a suggestion. Maybe she should be your "Jimmy"? Amanda always being your number one but Piper giving you something Amanda can't?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you for this great story!

No lie: I was so hot after reading this that I banged my wife, and it was the best sex we had in a long time. Thanks for the inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have to say It... Sy Is a total DILF!!! 😍🔥😍🔥

Awesome story

I'll keep reading!

LacastrianLacastrian7 months ago

Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yeah, not romantic at all. Gives me the heaves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES