Manhattan Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He climbed out of bed and waddled into the bathroom, anxious to take a shower and then find his sister.

He came out of his bedroom, freshly showered and wearing his favorite pair of Nebraska Cornhuskers boxer shorts, to find his sister sitting at the dining room table drinking a cup of coffee. She was wearing a short white terry cloth robe that showed off her legs which she had crossed.

She turned and looked at him and split into laughter. "I guess you can't take the country out of the boy," she said looking at his shorts.

"Ouch!" he said, feigning pain as he moved behind her to rub her shoulders. "I'm surprised you'd still think of me as a boy after last night."

"Sit down, Jim," she said taking hold of his hand as he moved to sit in a chair facing her. "Listen, about last night...if, in the future, you look back on it and regret it... I want you to remember that I came to your bed."

"Beth, I don't regret any of it," he said sincerely.

"Look, you're young..." she began, taking his hand in both of hers and rubbing it. "I didn't want you getting involved in any of this.."

"Beth, don't! Don't think that I've been drawn in to this like some wide-eyed whatever... I dove into this! Fuck, I was thinking about you ever since I saw you in those tight pants at the airport.. and then when I found out about you and Julie, I mean...wow!"

"Really?" Beth said, "You thought about me sexually at the airport?!"

"Yeah, I mean, those clothes were pretty form-fitting...but not as revealing as that robe." He had been eyeing her exposed sternum and the inside swells of her nice titties since he sat down. "You probably don't realize the effect you have on males when you wear something like that."

After a quick glance down, she said let go of his hand and leaned back in the chair, "Sorry, Jim. Should I close it?"

"Don't go to any trouble on my account." Beth smiled at that and Jim let his hand fall on her knee. "You about through with breakfast?"

"What did you have in mind?" Beth asked but she knew. His smile and glance toward the bedroom told her he was ready to sin some more. "Maybe... but I want you to tell me everything you've done since you've been here..what Julie told you..all that stuff."

"Why?" He didn't want to sit around talking when he could be with her in bed. His dick was getting hard just looking at her half-covered breasts.

"I just want to know...I'm tired of all the secrets," Beth said.

All right, tell her and spice it up a little..get her hot, too,he thought.

"Okay, Beth...well, I got off the plane and met you and was surprised how good you looked, not that you weren't cute back home, but look at you now." Beth ran her hand along the opening in the top of her robe at the compliment. "Anyway, we got back here and I noticed that there wasn't any of your stuff in that bathroom," he pointed to his room, "and it gave me the idea that maybe you and Julie were lovers."

"Damn, I never thought about the bathroom," Beth reflected. "Go on."

"So when you went to bed that night, I listened at your door. I could hear you two in there."

"I told Julie we should have waited...Julie was in one of her moods."

"You consider Julie a woman?"

Beth's mouth dropped open. "I didn't know you knew...I can't believe you found that out!...I was going to tell you next. And yeah, I do consider her a woman but she's better than that...you know."

"Yeah, well, I saw her and you in that room through the two way mirrors after I left. And I'll tell you why it shocked me in a minute...I mean besides the obvious reasons...I'm pretty sure Julie hasn't told you anything.. where was I? Oh yeah. So I hear you guys through the door and I hah to see what going on. So I climbed up on the roof and watched you through the skylight."

"JIM!"

"Hey, you said you wanted to know...so I'm up there on the roof watching Julie fucking you," he slid his hand down to her calf trying to get her going and he thought it was working, she was hanging on every word. "And I see she's got your hands tied down...you like that stuff, huh?"

"Sometimes...with someone I trust," his sister said, her voice inflection hinting that he might be such a person. "But... you saw that Julie was part male then?"

"No, I thought she was wearing a dildo or something.. it had these straps?"

"Oh, that's a leather..ah, sheath that Julie wears.. it's really for my pleasure," his sister explained, "it makes her about your size," a smile for him, "and it lets Julie last as long as she wants since it's not flesh on flesh.. so, you didn't watch her take that off?" His sister's voice was getting a little huskier.

"I couldn't last that long," he confessed, "I got to imagining what it would be like to be Julie, to have you like that and I had to...take matters into my own hands, if you follow me."

"You jacked off on the roof?!" his sister said, wetting her lips.

"All over the skylight...I'm surprised any sun got through the next day." Jim could see her breastbone was rising and falling faster than before. His plan was working like a charm!

* * * * * *

Elizabeth couldn't believe the stuff that had occurred without her knowledge. Her hunky younger brother had whacked himself off as he watched Julie fuck her tied down body! Normally she would have skinned him for invading their privacy but it might have been the beginning event that resulted in their incestuous night of lovemaking which they had both enjoyed.

I thought we'd have a regular day like any other sister and brother.. at least while the sun was up. But damn if I'm not excited already!Elizabeth mused as she rubbed her thighs together. She could feel herself slickening from all the revelations. She could see the tent in Jim's shorts as well.

"Peeping Tom," she teased as she moved her foot onto the bulge in his shorts. His hands grabbed her foot reflexively at the movement at his vital organ. "Keep going...the next day we went sightseeing and then I went to work."

"Yeah, you went to work and I was going to go down to that sex show area near Times Square..."

"Ugh! That place is nasty," she said.

"I was horny, what can I say! So I'm going to leave and Julie comes in, asks me where I'm going and I told her...I wanted to sort of shock her. So she says she knows some better strip joints and invites me to go out with her."

"To my club."

"Yeah, we sat in the back and she didn't tell me you were a dancer...then you came out and I was blown away..I got to admit I got a boner watching you."

Elizabeth gave his erection a toe massage to show she liked the compliment.

"We could continue this later," Jim said hopefully.

She shook her head, "Keep going."

"So, Julie and I left and came back here and we had sex."

"I could kill Julie," she said with some anger. "I made her promise that she wouldn't try anything with you...fat lot of good that did."

"I still didn't know she wasn't all woman..if I had, I wouldn't have done it!" her brother said emphatically. "She gave me some story about not letting a man touch her pussy and she wore these pants.."

"...with a split down the back?" she completed the sentence for him.

"Yeah! And this top made of straps.."

"I know the one..." she said leaning forward, "She's done it like that with other guys and they never found out...so don't think you're alone. What did you and Julie do, as if I don't know." Elizabeth's anger with her roommate had faded by that time; it was just exciting. Julie was the Teflon lover.. she could never stay angry at her for too long.

"I fucked her tits and I fucked her heinie," her brother said as his hand began rubbing her calf again. "I noticed you liked a finger in your butt last night."

"I like a lot of things," she said with a smile, not definitely admitting it. "Sorry, I keep interrupting, go ahead," she steered him back into his tale.

"Well, the next morning she came in and told me she had some weird client that she wanted me to screw and I was like 'yeah, let me at her!' What did she tell you?"

"The same thing...she really set us up," she said with a smile now, "I thought you were really good."

"Yeah, it was a good time," he said casually and they both laughed. "So then she took me out in that first room and I was thirsty, I wanted a drink. I looked around the bar, opened that door thinking it was a pantry or something and then I saw it was you and that Julie had a dick!....then I ran out of there. And I thought you knew it was me."

"And that's why you brought it up at dinner," she said as she pulled her leg away from hands and stood up. She had all the details she needed; the rest she knew. It was time to take care of her brother...and herself. He remained sitting in the chair, awaiting her invitation to adjourn to the bedroom, no doubt. "...because you wanted to have me again..." she continued as she walked over his knees and slowly sat down on his lap, facing him, draping her arms over his shoulders, her robe falling partly open in the process. Her brother's boxer-bulging hard-on pressed right against her bare pussy like a Hickory Farms beefstick. Jim wuffed in surprise by her bold move. "...and it feels like you're ready for me now."

"You can say that again!" Jim's hands slid into her robe and grabbed her naked, jiggling derriere. Elizabeth felt his hands begin moving her buttcheeks, pulling them open and then squashing them together, pulling them up and down, in opposite directions.

She ground her cuntmound on his erection and suggested, "Why don't we go into my bedroom this time?"

Chapter 12

"Mmmmhmmmm...oh..yeahyeah...ohGodthat'sgooooood!" Elizabeth groaned as her brother worked his tongue into her stimulated pussy-slit. She loved being licked and Jim certainly had a calling for it.

She had led him to her bed for their sinful morning session, preferring its king-size space to the smaller bed in his room. Besides which, she had all kinds of lubricants and sexual paraphernalia in the nightstands in case Jim wanted to try anything unusual; she could almost bet that he would want to take her in the ass after his comment at the table and her current position could only remind him of that untried treasure.

When they had entered the bedroom, she had cast her robe to the floor as she walked to the bed. Without looking back at him, she had yanked the cover and sheets down on her side of the bed and then crawled on the bed to complete the process on Julie's side.

She had heard his shorts hit the floor and had felt his eyes drinking in the sight of her puckered poop-shoot and the clam-like folds of her sex, nestling in the junction of her parted thighs. She lingered in that position, even arched her back a little to accentuate the sight.

She didn't have to wait long for Jim to join her on the bed. The bed sagged, hands grabbed her ass and his nose and mouth dove into her inviting cunt-crack.

"Oh, yeaahhhhh...God, Jim!...aaahhhyeaahhhh...eat me, baby!" His tongue began teasing the opening of her vagina; rimming, licking, squashing itself against the mouth of her cunt while his nose snorted hot air against the taut skin just below her asshole. Elizabeth hunched her ass in his face, moving her saliva-soaked slit up and down, feeling Jim's tongue cruise the length of her wet pink gash. "OOOOoohhhhh.. yeah... mmmmmHHHMMMMMM!"

Elizabeth's fingers tried to dig holes in the mattress as his left hand reached around and moved up to find her hanging tits. His fingers latched onto her left nipple and he shook her titflesh like a dog worrying a bone. At the same time, his tongue forced its way into her pussy-mouth.

"OHGOD...MMMMM...that's it!...fuck me with your TONGUE!" she gasp as she shifted her weight onto her left elbow and threw her right hand between her legs to rub her clitty. Her fingers buffed her joy button and beat against her brother's bobbing chin as his stiffened tongue probed her fiery furrow.

The combination was too much for her and she felt her loins tear open in her first orgasm of the hardly begun day. Squealing like a banshee, she mashed her jittering womanhood against her brother's face, her cuntmouth clamping down on his buried tongue.

* * * * * *

Jim felt Beth begin to lose it and he fucked his tongue in as far as he could. Her syrupy quim got incredibly tight all at once, then it began loosening and squeezing over and over as her wails reverberated through out her bedroom.

Fuck, she's juicy!he thought as fresh pulses of pussy juice spilled around his twisting tongue. Beth flailed her cunt around so strongly that his tongue came out of her lush hole with a loud slurping sound. Jim breathing hard, watched her fingers dip up into her drenched slit, more juice oozed between her fingers as she fingerfucked herself through the end of her orgasm.

After a moment, his sister slumped forward on her stomach as she drew her glistening fingers from her sated pussy. Jim, on his knees between her spread legs, ran his hand over her soft rear end.

"Enjoy that?" he said and his sister rose up on her elbows and looked back at him. Her smile said it all. He ran his finger into the sexy cleft of her asscheeks.

"I know what you're thinking," Beth said, "and we're going to nee some lube if you want to try it."

Jim's cock felt painfully hard as it was and the thought of assfucking Beth was almost too exciting. He'd never even get it in before he came, it was just too lewd and he was way to wound up.

"There's nothing I rather try but I wouldn't last at all," he motioned to his extremely stiff erection. "It wouldn't even be a fuck...more like a quick deposit."

Beth giggled and rolled on her back, raising one long stripper leg past his face as it cleared his crouched form. "Don't sweat it...we've got all day," his sister said as she rose back up on her elbows. "Would you like a blowjob? It seems only fair that I return the favor."

"Yeah, that would be great!" Jim agreed quickly. Her mouth had been on his dick in both of their previous sex sessions, once he hadn't known it was her but last night he'd known it was Beth's lips wrapped around his dick and BLAMMO, he'd gotten hard again real quick. Now she was offering to suck him off!

"Well, come on," Beth said, remaining still.

Jim crawled up toward her head, expecting her to roll over on her side and use her hand to hold him while she blew him. But she stayed on her elbows, her face turning to follow him.

"Climb on me.. straddle me," she said up to him. "Sit on my chest and put that dick in my mouth!"

Oh, man! This is awesome! Jim thought as he swung his right knee over Beth's reclining figure and his hands reached down to cup her slightly flattened titties which were now just in front of his thighs. His dick jerked over them at the new feeling of power he had now...his sister's mouth was just in front of him.

"All right, Sis, open wide!" he said and she lustfully complied, her tongue laying out on her lower lip like a red carpet. He moved further up her body, feeling a nipple on the inside of his leg as he leaned over her, resting his weight on his left hand as his right fisted his shaft and pushed his bloated head down to her waiting mouth.

Looking down his body, he watched his cockhead push through her parted lips and he lovingly humped Beth's hot mouth full of his crimson cock.

"Awwww, yeaaahhh....Jesus.. suck it!" he encouraged his big sister as he let go of his cock and his other hand swung out to support his weight also.

* * * * * *

God, my baby brother is hung! Elizabeth thought as her lips stretched around Jim's superhard whopper. He seemed much bigger than he had at the Whipping Post and she took that as a sign that he, indeed, wasn't going to last very long.

"Jesus...suck it!" she heard him call out above her and she went to work with her tongue as he began a slow fucking motion between her lips. She closed her eyes and let Jim screw her mouth as her hands gripped his shins.

Neither of them heard the front door open and close, even though the bedroom door was wide open....

* * * * * *

Julie stood in the front door, the keys dangling in her hand, listening to the sex sounds coming from her bedroom...their bedroom. It was the last thing in the world that she thought she would be hearing on returning to try to patch things up with her lover.

Holding her breath, she slowly closed the apartment door and looked through the open door of the bedroom. She could see part of a crouched body on the bed and a hand holding the leg of whoever was on top.

Don't tell me my plan actually worked?!she thought as she moved away from the front door, out of sight of the pair in the bedroom.

Apparently, they had not heard her enter so she moved toward the bedroom doorway to watch. Before she even got to the doorway to peep, her question was answered as she heard Jim's voice croak, "Fuck, Beth!...suck me, Sis!"

"BINGO!" Julie whispered excitedly as she peered around the corner.

* * * * * *

"Fuck, Beth!.. suck me!" Jim croaked as his right hand gripped the back of her head, his fingers entwining themselves in her curly honey-died hair. He held her head steady and began thrusting faster in her hot mouth. He was too horny to last any longer. He could feel the approach of his own orgasm. "Beth, I'm gonna come!...Gonna come!"

Elizabeth heard her brother's warning and she sucked hard on his pistoning prick as he drove it in and out of her mouth. She could feel his cum-ladened balls sliding on her breastbone and she was anxious to feel them blow Jim's load, to feel her brother's sperm shoot down her gullet.

Suddenly Jim's hand tightened in her hair and his prick began twitching and a hot pulse of cum leapt against the back of her mouth. Then, another blast followed it, stronger than the first.

"UUUUUUNNNNNGGHGHGGHH!" Jim groaned.

"MMMMPPFPFF," she moaned back as more salty cream gushed against her dangling epiglotis and over her tongue. His spurting cockhead careened against the inside of her left cheek, bowing it out obscenely, before he swiveled his hips again and sent it deep in her captive mouth. She swallowed reflexively as tablespoons of her brother's spunk splashed on the back of her throat.

After several gulps, Jim's torrent ebbed. She felt his fingers loosen in her hair and his weight settled back on her chest as he leaned back. Elizabeth tilted her face backward until only the head of his cock remained between her lips and she could look up at him. He was looking down at her with a shit eating grin.

"Beth, that was super...I want to do it again before I go home."

She smiled up at him around his softening member and then tilted her head back more, causing his cock to plop from her mouth and slide down across her chin.

"We got two days... if you're a good boy, I'm sure the situation might arise again," she said sexily. Jim rolled off her body and she sat up, running her hand across her sweaty breasts.

That's when she saw Julie standing in the doorway!

"That was quite a show, you guys," Julie said as she walked in the room. Jim looked at her and then lay back on the bed, apparently surprised but not concerned that his sister's lover had found them out.

"Are we okay now, Lizzie?"

Julie could see that Liz was trying to work up more anger but it seemed to dissolve away after she looked at Jim. Then, Liz gave her a smile that made her heart sing.

"Yeah, we're okay," Lizzie said, playing with her stiff nipples. "I guess things have worked out for the best. Sometimes it's all right if family members, uh, redefine their relationships."

"Yeah, Julie...we redefined it all last night, too!" Jim kidded and his sister tried to punch him in the leg but he caught her hand. "Easy, sis... go on, tell Julie how you came to my bed last night."

"She did!...Well, I'm not surprised. Your sister has got a nympho streak in her a mile wide.. that's why I love her." Julie could see Lizzie was still rearing to go from the way she was looking at her and the continuing nipple teasing she was giving herself. If she was right, she'd walked in before they had gotten to the main event.