Manhattan Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * *

Jim hugged his sister to him and continued cornholing her like there was no tomorrow. Her tight asshole and the added rubbing of Julie's pumping cock through the thin tissue separating her holes were working him quickly to another climax.

"Bettthhh!...ah, fuck, take my dick!..ah Jesus.. Sis, I'm gonna shoot...right up your ass!" he promised. He tried to think about something else but he obviously had no luck - he was double fucking his sister and nothing was going to stop him from coming!

"Hold on, Jim..." Julie's own strained voice encouraged him, "I'm almost there, too...fuck it back at me!..yeah, Liz...throw that pussy on me!...I'm ready...fuck her hard!.. don't wait for me!"

Jim felt Julie's cock begin to fly in and out of his sister's bare pink snatch and he joined her, moving his left hand to the grip the underside of Beth's splayed crotch just above their pistoning pricks. The bed shook and squeaked as they plugged his babbling sister.

"UUUHHHFUCKMEFUCKMEFUCKMEOHGODGODFUCCKKK!" Beth shouted, her body jerking between them like she was having a seizure. Then the decibels went off the meter. "YYYYEEEEEEEIIEEEEEE!"

Jim felt that now familiar deathgrip along his flashing cock, forcing it to slow like a man trying to run through waist deep water. Her quaking asshole literally jerked him off.

"I'M CUMMING!..UUUNNNGGH...UUUNNNNNNGGHH...FUCCK!" Jim let the flood gates open and his eyes rolled back in his head as he spewed his jizz way up his sister's trembling anal canal. He came so hard his nuts hurt but he wanted it to keep on going, it hurt so good!

He pushed his twitching dick as far in as he could and felt Julie's driving cock do the same. Julie's strangled cry told him she was shooting off as well. He felt her cock do a series of short, hard thrusts, each accompanied by a groan from Julie and his sister. He knew each thrust was a fresh squirt of Julie's cum, filling his sister's groovy snatch with he/she cream.

Eventually, they all lay still, cocks deflating in Beth's stretched and sore crotch openings, kisses and stroking hands communicating how wonderful the morning had been.

"I love you, Lizzie," Jim heard Julie whisper to his sister and he raised himself up to look over at the kissing pair. Julie saw him and gave him a wicked smile. His sister turned her face up to him and then rolled her shoulders enough to swing her arm around his shoulders.

"I love both of you," Beth said and he kissed her like a lover, not a sister.

EPILOGUE

"ATTENTION. FLIGHT 623 TO CHICAGO IS BOARDING ALL ROWS..."

"That's me," Jim said sadly, holding his sister's hand as they sat near the boarding ramp.

"Don't be such a gloomy Gus," Beth said, squeezing his hand and kissing him on the cheek.

"What did you expect, Liz? After all, he's leaving us two sexy creatures behind," Julie teased, from his other side.

"Well, not forever," Beth promised.

"That's true," Jim said confidently, "And until then I've got plenty of memories to last me."

"Not to mention those Polaroids!" Julie sexily said as she kissed his other cheek. Their last night had been captured on Polaroids and a camcorder; the girls would keep the camcorded chronicle.

"Hide those good," Beth said, kissing his ear.

"I better get on board...before you two get me going again." He stood up and they walked over to the gate. There was about 20 guys in Army uniforms in line to board and their heads all swiveled toward him and his two shapely companions.

"Look at those wolves," Julie kidded as they mentally undressed her. Boy, would they be surprised!

"Yeah, I think we ought to show them who we're with," Beth said and she turned his face to her and kissed him hard, with lots of tongue. He felt Julie leaning against him, her hand going to rub his crotch. As fast as their little show began, the girls disengaged themselves and headed back down the terminal, waving good-bye and then hugging each other as they sashayed out of sight.

Jim turned around to find the Army grunts staring at him.

"If you got it, you got it!" he said.

THE END

Chile Peeler - 1996