Man's Best Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
Alice turns the tables on her lover.
5.1k words
4.74
14.2k
12

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the weekend approached, Chloe seemed as excited as Alice, offering to pick out clothes for her mother's visit to her lover's house - always more daring than anything Alice would have chosen for herself - and encouraging her to go on Friday night and stay for the whole weekend.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Yep. Then maybe I can have some time to myself without you mooning around like a lovesick cow."

"Chloe! I do not!"

"Mooooo ..."

"Oh, you're impossible! When did you get so cheeky?"

"Dunno. I blame the parents ..."

Ouch. That was a bit close to the bone. Since Clive had left all those years ago, he'd had little contact with his daughter. He wasn't a bad man, she thought, just a bit selfish and emotionally immature, unable to come to terms with having a disabled daughter. They'd married way too young, in haste, and she'd certainly had plenty of time, if not leisure, to repent. One thing she would never, ever regret, though was Chloe. She was saved from further embarrassment by the buzz of her 'phone.

She'd only known him a few weeks, since that magical day when her pooch had led her to his private swimming pool, but already he had changed her life, and in spite of her protestations to her daughter, she knew deep down that she was falling for him. The thought both excited and scared her. She'd been hurt too many times before.

They kept in touch by phone and text, calling each other very day for long, deep conversations, and texting in between. Silly, jokey ones, or flirty, sexy ones. She touched the screen now and the message flashed up.

"Can't wait to see you tonight."

Damn. Just seeing that it was from him made her pulse race. She tapped out a reply.

"Me, too."

Buzz.

"Feeling adventurous?"

Uh-oh. What did he have in mind? Her hand was a little shaky - nervousness? Excitement? - as she typed her response.

"Um, maybe ..."

A minute later, another buzz.

"Good. Don't wear any underwear."

What? She should tell him that she wasn't ready for that yet, that she needed him to be patient with her. And she certainly shouldn't be getting moist at the thought of him telling her what to do. She hesitated over her reply, then decided on one which he could read as sarcastic, or take at face value. Keep him guessing. She giggled as she pressed send.

"Yes, Sir!"

She imagined his face reading it, and wondered how he would respond. She didn't have long to wait.

"That's my babygirl :-). xxx"

Was it wrong to love it so much when he called her that? Damn, she was even moister now. At this rate she'd be a puddle by the time she got to his place. Pull yourself together, Alice!

When she finally pulled up in his driveway and stepped out of the car, letting her faithful German Shepherd out of the back seat, she felt very self-conscious. The red dress which Chloe had somehow managed to talk her into wearing was shorter than she would normally dare, and although the front was relatively modest, the back plunged deeply, making the lack of bra straps very obvious. She shivered slightly on the doorstep, although the summer evening air was still warm. She leaned down and stroked the dog's head.

"You'll protect me, won't you, King?"

The dog licked her hand, and she decided she'd take that as a yes as the door opened.

"Alice! You look stunning!"

His eyes were wide, and suddenly she was glad that she'd taken Chloe's advice.

King darted past them onto the hallway and disappeared in the direction of the kitchen.

"Looks like he's making himself at home! Come on in."

The front door had barely closed behind them before she found herself in his arms, his mouth crushed against hers, the kiss passionate and urgent.

His hands slid down her bare back, sending shivers down her spine, and she could feel his cock, hard and demanding, pressed against her stomach. He whispered hoarsely in her ear.

"God, I've missed you."

She felt his hands venture lower to her backside, and then slide under the hem of her dress and back up, caressing her bare ass cheeks, confirming that she was completely defenceless beneath the dress.

"Good girl."

She was stupidly gratified by his approval, but her dog's swishing tail against her legs broke the spell. Greg laughed.

"Come on, boy, I've got something for you."

She followed him and her eager hound into the kitchen, and was surprised to see Greg filling a large dog bowl.

"Do you have a dog yourself? Or did you?"

"Er, no. I was kind of hoping that King might be a regular visitor, so I got it yesterday, and some canned dog food. Does he like this kind?"

"It certainly looks like it," she laughed as King wolfed down his meal.

Such a thoughtful thing to do, and she liked the sound of that "regular visitor". He was a lovely, kind man, and King was a good judge of character.

With the dog's attention entirely on his food, she put her arms round Greg's neck and kissed him again, tenderly and lovingly. The dress and her nudity beneath it were arousing, and she felt uncharacteristically bold. Where had this new-found sexual confidence come from?

"Let's sneak upstairs while he's not looking," she murmured in his ear.

He grinned and took her by the hand, leading her up the flight of stairs to the bedroom where they'd made such sweet love last weekend. He lifted the one garment she was wearing up and over her head and crushed her to him once again. It felt strange being completely naked while he was still fully dressed; vulnerable and yet powerful all at once. He released her for just long enough to rip off his own clothes, hopping about comically in his hurry to get his trousers and socks over his feet and making her giggle. He growled and launched himself at her, and then they were a joyful tangle of arms and legs wrestling on the bed.

He pushed her onto her back, his hands, not so gentle now, greedily mauling her breasts before thrusting between her thighs and claiming her pussy. She marvelled at the difference between her gentle, considerate lover and this lust-fuelled beast she'd unleashed, and decided that she loved them both equally. Her pussy had turned to molten need, and this time she wasn't going to let him make her wait. Time to fight back!

He adored the smoky desire in her eyes as he thrust a finger, then two inside her. So hot and so wet! She was everything he had ever desired, and she was his! Suddenly, she grabbed him and twisted his body sideways, catching him completely by surprise. He fell in a heap on the mattress, and in a trice she had straddled him, leaning down to grab his wrists and pin him to the bed.

He could have overpowered her and taken control again, but his instincts told him to surrender, let her have her wicked way with him. His erection stiffened even more at the thought. She let go of one hand just long enough to reach down between her legs and grab his cock, then she looked him right in the eye, lifted herself up and in one swift move, guided him to her entrance and sat back down, impaling herself on him.

Stunned, he watched as she replaced her hand on his free wrist, held it fast and began to raise and lower herself slowly, right up so that he almost popped out, before sliding all the way down until her thighs were pressed hard against his own and his cock was buried deep inside her. Oh, God, that felt so good!

Almost as good was watching the muscles in her thighs flex and her breasts jiggle above him as she moved up and down.

"Look at me!" she hissed, and his eyes locked onto hers as she rose and fell. He couldn't have dragged his gaze away if he'd tried, and he had no intention of trying. He lay back as she rode him slowly and deliberately, marvelling again at this mercurial girl who had burst into his life and turned his life upside down in a heartbeat. Her vaginal muscles were doing incredible things to him, squeezing his shaft every time she pressed down on him. The emotional intensity of looking into her soul while she milked his cock with her pussy was too much. His balls tightened, and she saw his expression start to go slack.

She redoubled her efforts, sliding urgently up and down his pole, rotating her pelvis to rub her clit against his groin. Now he was groaning and shuddering in the throes of orgasm, but, to her amazement, she was close, too, desperately grinding herself against him, feeling him pulse within her. Almost there, come on, dammit! Hot jets of liquid spurted inside her, bathing her cervix, her pussy fluttered and spasmed and she was finally over the edge, screaming in ecstatic abandon as waves of pleasure washed over her.

She finally released his wrists, collapsing forward onto his chest, her breasts heaving and filmed with perspiration.

"Wow, Alice ..."

She turned her head to look at his awed expression and grinned.

"I don't know what came over me."

"I think you did!"

They both laughed happily.

"Mmmmm, yes - another first!"

"What, coming on top?"

"Coming at all from penetration."

"Wow! You're amazing. Can I ask why? It's not as if I'm anything special ..."

"Fishing for compliments? You are very special, actually, but it's more to do with me, I think. My husband didn't like anything like that - too much of an affront to his masculinity, I suppose - and I'm quite inhibited. Well, I was, anyway! I just seem to be able to be myself with you, and be as naughty as I like!"

He fixed her with the sternest gaze he could muster.

"You're a very naughty girl!"

She batted her eyelids at him.

"Yes, I am, aren't I? Are you going to punish me for that?"

He caught his breath, wondering whether she knew that she was playing to one of his favourite fantasies.

"One day I will, babygirl."

The effect that endearment had on her! Did he know that she was imagining what it would be like to belong to him completely, to be loved unconditionally like a child, but to be put over his knee and soundly spanked when she'd been naughty? It was so wrong, so not the self-sufficient woman that she was in her everyday life, so why did it make her so aroused when she thought about it?

She decided not to push it. He probably wasn't into that kind of thing and would run a mile. She wasn't sure that she was, either, it was just a fantasy. Probably. Besides, she needed to get to know him better before she spilled all of her deepest imaginings.

"Tell me about your kids, Greg. Do you see much of them?"

"Not as much as I'd like," he admitted, "they live too far away. Carol, the oldest, is in the States, in Silicon Valley, working on computer programming for the next generation of cars."

"That sounds very high-powered. How old is she?"

"She's only twenty-four, but she was always very smart. Got a first class degree in Computer Science, and has never looked back."

"Wow, you must be very proud of her."

"I am. I just wish I could see more of her. I've been out to visit, but she's so busy with her work, and she's now living with her American boyfriend, so my guess is that she'll settle over there."

"I've never been out of the UK," said Alice, a little wistfully. "I married so young, and there was never any time or money for holidays. I'd like to take Chloe abroad some day."

"Maybe I can help with that."

That was a nice thought, and It made her very happy that he was thinking so far ahead, but she didn't want to be a charity case, and she was sure that he wouldn't want the hassle and the huge amount of planning which was required when travelling with a disabled person. She certainly wouldn't reject his offer out of hand, though.

"Maybe, one day. What about your youngest?"

"That's Kim. She's nineteen, and the complete opposite to Carol. Arty, much less serious and focussed, but very bubbly and also very bright. She's living in London with her partner, and working in a vegan café."

"Is she vegan herself, then?"

"Yes, she's a fierce believer in kindness to animals and environmental issues."

"Good for her. She has principles."

"I'm very proud of her, too, although to be honest I can't take credit for either of them. They seem to have grown up when I wasn't looking."

"Nonsense, I can tell just by the way you talk about them that you're supportive and that you love them. Growing up in that environment would have made them who they are. I know what you mean, though - Chloe's growing up so fast now that I can barely keep up with her!"

"I'd love to meet her."

She hesitated.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. You told me that you two come as a package, remember? I want to see what I'm getting!"

She smiled.

"All right, soon, I promise. Just be patient, please? That's a big step for me."

"OK, I won't push it."

She smiled at him gratefully.

"Thank you for being so understanding."

She hugged him and whispered huskily in his ear.

"What shall we do next?"

The question became rhetorical as a loud scratching at the door demanded their attention.

"Take that mutt of yours for a walk, I think!"

"Oh, are you sure you don't mind? He's just being a pain!"

"I won't hear a word against him! I'd never have met you if it hadn't been for him, so he's definitely this man's best friend!"

King, finally allowed access to the bedroom, ran excitedly in circles around them, happy to be with his favourite humans again.

"Why don't we go for a walk along the river bank?" he suggested, pulling on his trousers.

"Perfect. I suppose I'd better put something on, too."

"Yep, unless you fancy flashing the other dog walkers?"

"No, on second thoughts I'll save that for you."

She bent down to rummage for her hastily discarded dress. On his way to the bathroom, he turned his head and saw her in that position.

"Nice view!"

"Pervert! I bet you say that to all the naked girls who bend over in front of you."

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Pig!"

He loved their easy banter and her quickfire humour. He could, he reflected, definitely get used to having her around all of the time.

The river was very tranquil, with the sun, close to the horizon, lending warm hues to the buildings dotted along the water's edge, and to the flotilla of small boats bobbing on the placid surface. King bounded ahead, excitedly investigating every new sight, sound and smell, giving them some peace and time to talk as they strolled along the tow path, hand in hand.

He wanted to hear all about her week, and she kept him smiling with stories of her colleagues at work and her power struggles with Chloe.

"You told her about us? How did she take it?"

"Amazingly well. I thought she'd be jealous, or at least scared that she'd become second in my affections, but she seemed genuinely pleased for me. She's growing up fast."

"She sounds like a smart cookie, and independent like her Mum."

"Stubborn like her Mum, more like it!"

He loved listening to her talk, watching her face and all the changes of expression he'd come to love. Ahead of them, King was now on the muddy strand, busy chasing the gulls and waders along the shoreline. The birds watched him warily, then flapped off in disdain. Frustrated, the dog plunged into the water and swam after them.

"Oh, God, now he's going to be all wet and muddy."

"Will he be OK in there?"

Yes, he's a strong swimmer, remember?"

He smiled fondly at her.

"Yes, I'll never forget that day."

She blushed slightly, and called to the dog.

"King! Get out of there!"

The animal heard her voice and turned around, scrambling ashore and shaking himself dry. She walked off the path towards him as Greg watched. Silhouetted against the dying embers of the sun which scattered reflections on the water, her hair blowing free, she looked breathtakingly lovely. He pulled out his mobile, fumbled with the buttons and snapped a series of shots which would become some of his favourite ever images of her.

As King came racing across the mud, Alice turned back to Greg and caught him in the act of taking another photo of her.

"Hey, peeping Tom!"

He laughed, and then a thought suddenly struck him.

"Did you put some underwear on?"

Ha! She'd wondered how long it would be before he asked that question. Her peal of laughter was infectious.

"You really are a dirty old man! And a forgetful one. You told me not to, remember?"

"Yes, but that was when you were only coming to my place."

"Of course it was. How much of an exhibitionist do you think I am?"

He didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. She smiled inwardly at his confusion, surreptitiously glanced to left and right along the path, then yawned affectedly, stretching her arms over her head. The already short hem of the dress rode up her thighs, exposing inch after inch of skin. The look on his face was priceless as the red fabric slid higher and higher ...

"Oh, my God," he breathed.

"Like what you see? I did say that I'd save it for you ..."

He remembered to close his mouth, and his face cracked into a grin. He quickly brought the phone to his eye and fired off one last photo before she could cover herself again.

"Got you!"

"Oh, you rotten bugger!"

"Exhibitionist!

They collapsed in each other's arms in a fit of giggles like a pair of teenagers. He held her tight and insinuated a hand under the hem of her dress, his fingers gripping her bare curves.

"You're such a bad girl."

"It's all your fault - you bring out the wicked side of me."

"Oh, do I? Well, I'd better take you in hand, then."

"You just did, unless that's someone else's hand on my bum. What are you going to do, spank it?"

"Hmmm, tempting, but I have something else in mind."

His tone was ominous, but with an undercurrent of amusement, and her pulse quickened in delicious anticipation. What was he going to do with her? His demeanour changed abruptly.

"First, though, are you hungry?"

She was, she realised. Very.

"Starving!"

"OK, I was going to cook for you tonight, but it's getting late, so why don't we grab something at the pub on the way back?"

"Shouldn't we go back to yours first, so I can put something on? And what about King?"

"King's not a problem, they're very dog-friendly. And no, you can stay commando."

Oh. So this was his payback for her teasing. She was beginning to regret her decision to come out wearing only the dress, but part of her was turned on. Maybe she really was an exhibionist ...

They sat in a corner of the bar with King sprawled at their feet, mercifully tired from his walk and swim. Alice pulled down the hem of her dress for the tenth time - the damn thing kept riding up, and she was painfully conscious that one wrong move could give their fellow diners an eyeful. It didn't help that Greg was smirking at her discomfort.

"Are you OK, sweetheart? You're a bit fidgety tonight."

She glared at him across the table and tried to concentrate on her food. Greg relented from his teasing and took her hand.

"Don't worry, you look stunning, and I'm very proud of you."

From anyone else, the words would have made her feel patronised, but from Greg they made her very happy, boosting her confidence. She relaxed a little, began to enjoy the food and the company, and plotted her revenge.

An idea occurred to her as she finished the last morsels on her plate. Her lips twitched in a tiny smile, and her elbow brushed the table, sending her knife clattering to the floor.

"Oops! Could you pick that up for me? I can't really bend over at the moment."

He grinned.

"Yes, of course."

He ducked under the table and picked up the knife, to be greeted by the sight of Alice's knees spread wide apart, and he gulped at the view. Pretty pink lips, beaded with moisture, peeped shyly through the curtains of her dark fur, and his body responded instantly, an uncomfortable tent forming in the confines of his jeans. His head jerked upwards hitting the underside of the table, and he heard a rattle of crockery and a distinct giggle. Red-faced, rubbing the back of his head, he resumed his seat and handed her the knife as she smiled sweetly at him, all innocence.

12