Man's Best Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, darling. I hope it wasn't too dirty down there."

He lowered his voice to a growl, the effect somewhat spoilt by his inability to keep a big grin off his face.

"You wait till I get you home!"

"Shhh, not in front of King ..."

The dog heard his name and scrambled to his feet beneath the table, treading heavily on Greg's foot in the process. He laughed - he knew when he was outnumbered.

"Come on then, mucky pup. Let's get you home."

Back at the house, King flopped wearily in a corner of the front room, and showed no inclination to move. Greg stared at Alice, his expression unreadable, then took her hand wordlessly and pulled her up the stairs, her heart beating quickly. He released her, and she stood uncertainly by the bed.

"What are you going to do to me?"

He was already reaching for his waist, undoing his belt buckle and pulling the leather belt out of his jeans, flexing it meaningfully. Her mouth went dry. He wouldn't, would he? She definitely wasn't ready for that, but he smiled, he was just playing mind games with her. He threw the belt to one side.

"I'm not going to do anything to you, babygirl."

Well, that was a little disappointing.

"You're going to masturbate while I watch."

Oh, God. She'd almost have preferred to submit to his belt. True, she'd flashed him twice today already, but this was something completely different. His use of the clinical word for it made it sound even more humiliating, somehow.

"Strip for me."

Reluctantly, she reached down and began to pull the dress up.

"Slowly."

Damn him, he was far too good at psychological torture. Just like when they were down by the river, she revealed her body to him bit by bit, but this time he was in charge, openly staring at her, and she felt terribly vulnerable. When she was naked, she remembered the conversation they'd had about doing this, and clutched at that straw.

"You said that you'd do it, too."

"Yes."

He began to undress, and somehow that made her feel a whole lot better, especially when she saw that he was half erect already. It was so gratifying to know that just the sight of her body could have that effect on him.

"Sit on the end of the bed, Alice, and I'll sit over here. That's it. Now touch yourself. For me."

She felt excruciatingly self-conscious with him watching. She'd never, ever let anyone see her do this; it was such a private thing, and sitting upright wasn't her normal position, either. She seriously doubted whether she'd be able to get anywhere, but he was patient and encouraging.

"You look beautiful. Just stroke your breasts for me, baby, and play with the nipples a little. Blushing furiously, she complied, and was rewarded with a tiny frisson of pleasure. She pinched one nipple hard and felt it respond. His murmur of appreciation made her feel good.

"That's perfect. Now spread your legs, let me see you properly."

As she followed his instructions, she could see his cock hardening before her very eyes, and felt a surge of elation at the power she had over him. He might be giving the orders, but she had a sense that she was the one who was really in charge. She cupped her breasts and offered them to him, and saw his intake of breath. His right hand strayed downwards, seemingly involuntarily, and stroked his straining erection.

Any thoughts of revenge were forgotten as he watched her, so shy and vulnerable as she tried to please him, and he fought the urge to take her in his arms and cuddle her. It was so exciting, looking but not being able to touch, as she shared her most private moments with him. He tried to memorise the way she caressed her own breasts, so he could do the same for her later. The way she teased her nipple, then pinched it harder than he would have dared, for fear of hurting her. His eyes widened when he saw how it went rigid and lengthened at the treatment.

Before he knew what he was doing, his hand was on his cock, which stood hard and proud. Now it was his turn to feel self-conscious. He'd been taught from an early age that masturbation was dirty and a poor substitute for real sex, and "wanker" was a standard term of abuse and ridicule. Now he was about to do it in front of a girl who he cared about more than anything in the world. It dawned on him that she was probably having exactly the same thoughts. He smiled at her and saw her watch intently as he began to slide the smooth skin of his shaft up and down.

She'd never thought of a penis as attractive in itself before, but as she watched with rapt attention, she thought that Greg's really was beautiful. She loved the way it could metamorphose from a soft little mushroom nestling shyly in its bed of curly hair to a proud, demanding beast, ready to plunder, reduce her to a molten mess of need and fill her with his seed. She observed how he used just his fingertips to grip the shaft, moving the outer skin slowly but firmly up and down. The head, usually soft and goose-pimply looking, was swollen and shiny now, a deep pink, almost purple colour, and weeping a single tear of clear liquid, making her want to kiss it better. Her hand slipped between her thighs and her fingers began to make those old familiar movements which would release all the pent up need in her. He was watching every move, and she didn't mind any more, especially when he spoke quietly.

"This is what I do when I'm all alone and thinking about you."

Her arousal level surged. He thought about her when he was jerking off! She smiled shyly and murmured,

"Me, too. I imagine that it's your fingers touching me like this."

He watched, fascinated, as she showed him how she pleasured herself, and he noticed that the flush suffusing her cheeks was spreading to her throat, neck and upper chest. Her breathing was deeper, making her breasts rise and fall irresistibly, her eyes half closed as she concentrated on the sensations her adept fingers were drawing out of her. His own breath was becoming ragged now, and he slowed down his movements to stop himself coming too soon.

There was no doubt that she was aroused now. She could feel her nipples tighten into hard cones, and her pussy was so wet under her fingers. She tore her eyes away from the veins standing out on his swollen cock, and looked into her lover's eyes. She saw love in them as well as lust, and a shared intimacy which touched her very core. God, she was close now, her fingertips strumming quicker even as his own movement slowed almost to a stop. He urged her on hoarsely.

"Come for me, baby, come now!"

Oh yes, she could feel it building, unstoppable now, and she cried out, throwing her head back, her fingers a blur as the orgasm grew in intensity until it overwhelmed her entire body.

He watched in awe as her eyes widened and she was engulfed in pleasure. No longer able to look in her eyes, he directed his gaze between her thighs, the muscles taut, her fingers glistening with copious amounts of her own juices. His balls tightened in sympathy, and he began to pump his hand vigorously.

Her pussy was still contracting with aftershocks, but she forced herself to open her eyes again, determined not to miss anything. Just in time: he was wanking himself off with abandon now, his chest heaving and shiny with sweat. He groaned loudly and her gaze was riveted to the head of his cock as it swelled and spurted, a stream of white arcing through the air towards her, landing just short, then another and another, describing lower trajectories and spattering his thighs and belly.

She scrambled over to him and held him tight until his shuddering subsided, heedless of the sticky mess which smeared over her own skin. When he finally opened his eyes, she kissed him on the lips with infinite tenderness and whispered shyly.

"Hey."

"Wow, Alice. Wow."

He wrapped his arms round her and hugged her.

"You're amazing, thank you so much for sharing that with me."

"Only for you, Greg. You're pretty amazing, too, you know."

She laid her head on his chest and he stroked her hair softly, listening to her breathing quieten and slow. Lost in his thoughts and the pleasure endorphins which made his whole body tingle, minutes went by before he finally spoke.

"I think that's the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I've never met anybody like you, and I want to be with you forever. It's not just about sex, it's everything about you. I love you, Alice."

Had he said too much? There was no reply, and for a moment his heart sank, until he realised that she'd already drifted off to sleep. His secret was safe - for now.

He smiled and carefully pulled the covers over her, then tucked his arm underneath and wrapped it protectively around her nakedness.

It was still there when she awoke the next morning.

12