All Comments on 'Man's Best Friend Ch. 06'

by ariel58

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!

Keep writing. Really enjoying this tale. Well written and you leave us hanging at the end of each chapter wanting more.....

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Great chapter!

Despite Alice's insecurities, it is clear that they are made for each other. Even King loves Greg!

What will happen to Chloe when she meets Mom's boyfriend? Will you accept it as it appeared in the previous chapter? Or will you tell Alice that he is too old for her?

Maybe a new video game is a good idea to break the ice ...

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

ariel58ariel58almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

A huge thanks to all of you who have taken the time to read, vote or comment on the series so far - it means a lot to me. There are four more chapters to come, and the next two are probably the most emotional so far - they were certainly the most heartrending to write! Guess I'm just an old romantic, too ... 😊

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Hoping for answers soon

ie, Chloe's dad skipped when she was 2, similar to Alice's father who also skipped when she was quite young.

But all references are to her parents, plural.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Blah, blah, blah

The real appeal of this kind of story to me is the STORY. This narrative has degenerated into alternate sex scenes and dialog: endless, boring dialog. I'lll probably struggle through to the end, but I find it takes me less and less time to read each chapter since they're all the same so I just skim the dialog and the sex scenes and try to find some plot to read. These six chapters could easily have been done in4 pages rather than 11. I guess, from the author's point of view, this is indeed Literotica and the sex scenes are obigatory even if repetitive and predictable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous