Man's Best Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ariel58
ariel58
84 Followers

From her kneeling position, his erection was at eye level, already rock hard and twitching with need. She reached out and wrapped her slender fingers around the base of the shaft.

"Poor little cocky. All puffed up and nowhere to go."

She grinned up at Greg as she opened her mouth and laid his penis on her flattened tongue, but made no more moves, her eyes challenging him.

Greg stood with legs apart, desperate for her to put him out of his misery. He laid his hands gently on the back of her head, trying to encourage her to suck him, but she kept her neck muscles rigid, thwarting him. She taunted him.

"What's the matter, baby? Do you want to come?"

Her little girl voice made him smile, but he thought that he couldn't stand any more teasing - he'd explode, at this rate! Still her voice tormented him.

"You'll have to take what you want, baby. If you want to come, you'll have to do the work."

Finally, he understood what she was offering him, and a thrill of realisation made his heart thud. His cock swelled even more in anticipation.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded mutely, and dropped her hands to her sides in a gesture of surrender.

He curled his fingers around the back of her skull and pulled her whole head slowly forward, watching his erection disappear into the depths of her mouth, then pushed her head away again until he was all the way out. She smiled encouragingly at him and pursed her lips as though for a kiss.

This time he had to push his way in against the gentle pressure of her lips. Fuck, that felt good! His natural reticence and inhibition began to ebb away. He redoubled his grip on her head and pushed in a little harder, watching her face. Her eyes were shining as she accommodated his girth, and the next time he went in a little deeper. Her eyes bulged, but she took it, and with each thrust he went a fraction further. He was still holding back, trying not to choke her by going too deep, but it was getting tougher and tougher to maintain control as his excitement mounted.

Still her eyes urged him on, until some last restraint snapped in him, and suddenly he was fucking her face with abandon. The feelings were too intense, he couldn't stop any more. With a wild yell he thrust in all the way and held her head still, her face jammed up against his groin, and he was pumping his load down her throat as she gagged and spluttered around his rampant cock.

Instantly contrite, he pulled out and looked, appalled, at the tears streaming down her face.

"Oh, shit, Alice, I'm so sorry, are you OK?"

When she looked up at him, he couldn't believe it. In between coughs, she was smiling proudly, her expression almost triumphant!

"I wanted you to. I love making you lose control. I'm just not very good at taking you all in yet. I didn't spill a drop, though!"

"Bloody hell, Alice, you're amazing! Are you sure you're all right?"

"I'm fine. Just annoyed about gagging. Will you train me to deep throat you properly?"

He helped her to her feet and wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head.

"I love you so much, babygirl. And yes, I'd like that very much."

"Good, but another time, eh? I'm gonna be late if I don't get going now."

She was like a whirlwind, turning his life upside down and blowing away all the old certainties. She was a breath of fresh air, too, and he reflected wryly that he would never be bored while she was in his life. What would his world be like without her now? He didn't even want to think about that.

A quick kiss on the lips and she was gone.

**********

It was late in the evening when his 'phone buzzed, and he snatched it up eagerly, his pulse quickening as he saw her name flash up, along with the photo he'd added to her profile in his contacts - it was the one he'd taken of her on the riverbank, her profile framed in semi-silhouette by the setting sun. He loved that picture, loved seeing it appear every time she called him.

"Hi Alice! Did you make it back in time?"

"Just about! How are you?"

"I'm fine. Still recovering from this afternoon!"

He heard her giggle, and could picture her teasing smile with absolute clarity.

"Poor old man, being worn out by his terrible girlfriend. Should I get you some Viagra?"

"Cheeky madam! Should I get you a paddle?"

"Why, are we going canoeing?"

They both dissolved into laughter. He loved their flirty banter - it kept both of them going during the long days apart.

"OK, be serious a minute. I've been having a long chat with Chloe. It's her birthday the weekend after next, and she wants me to invite you to her party. Are you free on the Sunday?"

"Yes, I'm free, and I'd love to meet her, but won't she have all her friends there? I don't want to get in the way."

"Her friends are taking her out on Friday night, so this will be just a family thing."

"Oh, OK. That's a relief, I'm not good in big groups, especially when most of them are teenagers!"

"No, you'll only have to deal with one teenager. And me. It'll be a very select gathering."

"Is that it? Just the three of us?"

"Yes. It's time we did this. Chloe's been badgering me, and I don't want to keep you away from her any longer. Moment of truth time!"

He knew how big a deal this was to her, and how nervous she was about how the daughter she loved so much would get on with the man she wanted to be part of their lives.

"That means a lot, Alice. Thank you, I'd love to come. What should I bring?"

"Just yourself. Um, do you mind if I don't ask you to stay over?"

"No, of course not. I don't think it would be appropriate the first time I meet your daughter."

"No, and our place is pretty small. No spare rooms like your mansion!"

He chuckled.

"Hardly a mansion, and you've never stayed in the spare rooms anyway!"

She giggled.

"That's true. You're a bad influence, corrupting an innocent young girl."

"And you're a cheeky little girl who's going to end up across my knee again before long!"

"Mmmmm. Maybe not in front of Chloe, though!"

"No! I promise to be on my best behaviour. I can't come empty-handed, Alice. I'll tell you what - I'll bring a bottle, and something for Chloe. What do you get for a sixteen year old? Mine were mostly into clothes and video games at that age, but I wouldn't have a clue what teenagers are into these days."

"Oh, you don't have to do that. Besides, I've already got her loads of clothes - and the latest video game! She's spoilt rotten!"

"Hmmm, we'll see. I will need one thing from you, though. Your address?"

"Oh, yes, I suppose that would help. Promise you won't stalk me? My Mummy always told me not to give out my address to strange men ..."

"No, I won't promise. And didn't your Mummy also tell you to respect your elders?"

"Yeah. I was never any good at doing what I was told."

"Oh, I don't know. You're very good at obeying my instructions."

That sexy giggle again. Just listening to her made him hard.

"Only when it suits me!"

When they finally finished the call, it was very late, and Greg climbed into the big, empty bed with his thoughts still taken up by the "party", his mood excited and apprehensive in equal measure.

This could take their relationship to a new level - or break it entirely.

ariel58
ariel58
84 Followers
12