All Comments on 'Man's Best Friend Ch. 09'

by ariel58

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticalmost 7 years ago
Lovely

Lovely chapter. As someone said, "Love conquers all"

The only thing I regret is that this story seems to have reached the final chapter.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

TrishieldTrishieldalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant

I feel as if you should revisit the family at some point and hope you will.

Thank you for a wonderful story!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 7 years ago
Most enjoyable

If this is the end, well, it was a great ride. The Portugal holiday, with or without naturalism, would have been nice to experience, with a future Chloe (age 18) at a naturalist holiday throwing up an interesting subject to handle well. And I would still like to see Kim and Chloe develop a relationship in the future, perhaps musically as well as romantically.

ariel58ariel58almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Many thanks for all your kind comments and encouragement- it means a lot to me. The good news is that there is still one more concluding chapter to come, and hopefully that will answer at least some of the outstanding questions!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 7 years ago
"an unappetising loo"??

...is there such a thing as an appetizing one?

Loved the whole story. And, as someone who has spent years in a wheelchair, I appreciated the way you handled Chloe's character.

-Rei

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I wish this was not the end of this...lot more potential here!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
I tried to 5 star this, but it would not let me!

Will try again later. Looking forward to your final chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous