Man's Best Friend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you didn't have to buy me anything ..."

She put her finger to her lips.

"Shhhh, I didn't."

Puzzled, he followed her up the stairs and watched, rapt, as she shyly undressed for him. When she slipped her panties down, he gaped.

"You've shaved!"

She smiled.

"Well, waxed, actually. Do you like it?"

"Wow, yes! You look so smooth and sexy. Didn't it hurt?"

"Um, yes, a bit," she replied with masterly understatement, "but I wanted to do it for you, and to see how it would feel."

"Thank you!"

He undressed himself before lowering her gently to the bed and tracing a fingertip over her smooth mound and along the delicious cleft. She sighed happily.

"Oh, that feels good. It's so sensitive there now."

He knelt between her outstretched thighs and bent his head to kiss the softness of her skin, and gently opened her up with his fingers to find the dewy pinkness within. He gazed with wonder.

"So beautiful ..."

He dipped his head and she gasped and arched her back as his tongue explored, taking his time and tasting her like a connoisseur, on and on until her thighs trembled and she was making wonderful mewling noises, coming so sweetly under his tongue, her breasts rising and falling delightfully as she panted for breath.

"Enough, enough ..."

Her smile was radiant and full of love as she leaned over him, kissed him, then reached over his naked body to take something out of her bag. She handed it to him and spoke softly.

"That wasn't part of the plan, but it was lovely, thank you. But you haven't had all of your present yet."

She moved to a kneeling position on the bed, then lowered her head and shoulders to the pillow, hugging it tightly, her knees wide apart and her bottom high, in the ultimate position of submission. He looked wonderingly at the object in his hand. A small tube. Intimate lubricant.

"You mean ...?"

"Yes. I want to give this last thing to you. Be gentle, please?"

"Oh, Alice ..."

Her final virginity. They'd spoken of it, and now, on this very special day, she was asking him to take it. God, he loved this girl so much.

She felt him stroke her back and the curve of her bottom, so lovingly. She heard him uncap the tube, and then his careful fingers were gently massaging slippery coldness all around and then into her rosebud. So taboo, and she felt a dark thrill of wickedness. She gasped as a finger slid past her resistance and all the way inside her.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, it feels strange, but good."

She squirmed as a second finger cautiously joined the first, massaging her from the inside now, preparing her. So intimate, to be explored there for the first time. Only for him. The fingers withdrew.

"Are you ready?"

"I think so."

"I'll be really careful and go really slowly, babygirl, I promise."

He was as good as his word. She felt his hands open her up, and she shivered and braced herself. Something blunt nudged at her most sensitive spot, then ever so slowly pushed forward, stretching her until she sucked in her breath. He held still, giving her time to get used to the intrusion. Determined to make it work, she deliberately pushed back, and felt herself being stretched even more. No! The angle was all wrong, and it was too big! She turned her head.

"Can you kneel up a bit more? Just a bit higher? Yes, that's better!"

She pushed back again, willing her inner muscles to relax, and this time she felt something give as his hardness penetrated her. Yes! A moment of discomfort, and then he was slowly, carefully, sliding all the way in to the hilt, stretching her and giving her a weird feeling of fullness as his groin pressed firmly up against her bottom. His hands moved to her hips, taking control of her, and she revelled in the moment of surrender, imagining how he must feel, vicariously enjoying his pleasure and joy at taking her in this forbidden way.

Now he was reaching beneath her to cup her breasts, letting the firm nipples brush against his palms and sending tingling sensations through the sensitive nubs of flesh. Then he was squeezing the soft flesh, making her moan, while his cock moved within her, a little faster but still very careful. Now his hands were back on her hips, gripping her firmly and manipulating her body. Her inner voice was jubilant.

Yes, my love, that's it. Possess me, fill me up, own me. Make me yours in every way and take good care of me. Yes, that's it, faster, let me feel your thighs thud into me from behind while I push back hard, my fists gripping the pillow in my determination not to fall forward. Oh God, yes, I can feel you shuddering, losing it. Come for me, come in me! Yes!!

Mmmm, yes. Cuddle me while I stretch my achy muscles, stroke me, kiss me and tell me you love me. Do you realise how happy I am that I could do that for you? Let me rest my head on you again, as content as a cat, curled up and warm on your chest.

He stroked her hair and smiled down at her.

"Thank you, Alice, that was amazing. I love you so much. Are you OK?"

"I love you, too, Greg. And actually, that felt good. I wouldn't mind doing that again. How was it for you?"

"Incredible. So tight. I was just frightened of hurting you."

She stroked his cheek.

"You didn't hurt me at all, you always take good care of me. I'm glad it was good for you, too."

He grinned.

"Good? It was sick!"

Both of them collapsed into giggles, then hugged before laughing some more and finally kissing softly for a very long time.

When she finally drifted off to sleep, Alice's last thought was that this bed was hers now, but that it didn't actually matter where they lived. So long as she was in his arms, she was home.

12