Manscape and Landscape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, the bikini made me feel sexy, and the combination of the sun warming my skin and the humid air and not having had sex last night were making me feel ... needy.

I'd been having unsettling dreams for two nights since I'd volunteered. In one dream I saw line of nude men from behind, bending over. There was something strangely inviting about their positions, like I was supposed to approach and touch them. In another, more disturbing, I saw two or maybe three penises pointing at my face, similar but not quite like Rock's and Big Tommy's. I wasn't sitting on a stool either, like during the health checks at the gym, it was more like I was kneeling in a semi-dark place, except that the dream was unspecific and seemed to last for just a few moments.

I realized that I must be drifting into a nap, because my eyes were closed and the sun was warming my skin and an image came to my mind of Big Tommy and Rock standing above me--except that I was wearing my tanning bikini and this time my hand was stroking Big Tommy's massive dark penis, not Rock's white one, and his pre-cum was oozing out of the tip and all over my fingers and palm. An urge arose in me and I wanted to taste it, vaguely remembering that I had tasted Rock's, so I was leaning forward...

I awoke with a start--just like I always did from my erotic dreams before anything actually happened. I opened my eyes and saw Rock and Big Tommy standing above me on either side of the chaise lounge, their eyes roaming up and down my body.

Was I awake? I closed my eyes and shook my head to clear it, but when I opened my eyes again they were still there.

"Hello, Steven," said Big Tommy. "Must have been quite the dream you were having."

His eyes looked down to the thin material of my white tanning bikini. Rock was looking down there too. My legs were spread, and we could all see that a big stain of pre-cum was spreading along the fabric.

"What are you two doing here?" I exclaimed, simultaneously sitting up quickly, closing my legs, and looking around for a towel to cover myself. I felt exposed, and the looks on their faces worried me. Or maybe it was just the surprise of seeing them at my home. I was dismayed to see that I'd forgotten to bring a towel out with me.

"Your wife hired us. She called yesterday, quite early in the morning, actually," said Big Tommy matter-of-factly. "She said to come by today."

"What??" I was surprised. My wife knew this was my day off and I was looking forward to a quiet day by the pool. "That can't be right."

"She was quite clear," Rock agreed. "She said no need to knock at the front door--just to come around to the back at this time and find you at the pool."

Big Tommy nodded agreement. "She said you'd show us your equipment." He smiled and added: "Your pool and lawn equipment, that is."

I tried to concentrate. The surprise and the heat and the margarita were definitely affecting me. I couldn't think straight. I looked up again to make sure they were really real.

Big Tommy was wearing work boots, cut-off jean shorts, and a sleeveless shirt. Rock was also wearing work boots but no shirt and a short pair of shorts. Their shortness explained exactly the tan lines I'd noticed during the health check. Already in the heat sweat glistened on their muscular chests.

I glanced up past the two men to the upstairs windows where my wife's study overlooked the backyard. I thought I saw a brief movement there, though it might have been a current of air shifting the curtains.

"Well you're here now," I gave in, "and my wife must have her reasons for scheduling things for today. I'll show you where everything is."

I stood up and tried to stretch out the front of my tanning bikini to cover myself a little more. They were watching, and I gave up when I realized that stretching it only made the thin white fabric more see-thru.

"Follow me," I said turning towards the shed in the far back of the yard. I swallowed as I pictured their eyes glued to the thong slipping between my ass cheeks. Though I was surprised to catch myself almost swaying my hips and stopped myself before that happened.

* *

I showed them where the lawn mower and pool gear were kept in the shed and excused myself. I could feel their eyes on my body the entire time it took me to walk back to the house. I went inside and walked to the bedroom to change into something less revealing.

I paused before the full-length mirror and looked at my body. I knew that women liked my body, but usually I dressed more conservatively, in part because of my job in medical supply. But these were men, not women. So why was I secretly wondering how I looked to them? Why was I considering being around them with revealing clothing on? I looked at my lightly defined pectoral muscles above my flat stomach. I had a pretty good tan all over my whole body, except for a small white patch at my groin. My face was still handsome and looking younger than my years. If I hadn't gone into the healthcare field, maybe I could have become a swimsuit model. Now where did that weird career idea come from?

Did I like showing off my body? I had been embarrassed at first, my bulge and pre-cum stain visible, and then my ass hanging out with just the string of the bikini running up between it, and knowing men's eyes were watching me jiggle as I walked ahead of them.

But I had to admit that the way they had ogled me had actually excited me. Maybe it is just natural to feel good about being desired. Though it was different being looked at by men. That almost predatory gaze directed at me.

My thoughts dwelled on that for a few moments.

I decided not to change out of my tanning bikini suit and maybe to tease the two guys just a little. What harm could there be in a little showing off? After all, I was not a cheater, and my wife was also home and working away in her study, so nothing would happen anyway.

I fixed another margarita and returned to my spot by the pool. After drinking half of it, I was feeling quite daring.

* *

Rock was on the lawn mower and Big Tommy was trimming some thick bushes that gave us privacy from the neighbors. It would take them about an hour to do the entire lawn.

Rock was further back in the yard, out of sight, but getting closer and Big Tommy was nearby trimming the full hedges. The dark wood handles of the trimmer almost matched the dark brown of his skin, and I watched the muscles of his arms shift and glide as he clipped his way along the hedge wall.

I finished my margarita and got up, stretching. I noticed that my movement immediately got Big Tommy's attention. It dawned on me why some women liked using their bodies to control men. But this was new territory for me--being a man looked at that way by another man.

I walked over to the pool-side shower and stood under it, turning the water on and closing my eyes. I couldn't hear the trimming anymore and guessed that Big Tommy was watching my little show. I heard the riding mower come around the corner and then stop. I pictured the two men watching the water run down my back and between my ass cheeks. I know the tanning bikini was thin material, because I got some tan from the sun through it, and I knew that it was almost see-thru when wet.

I opened my eyes just a slit to catch a glimpse of the two men. They were definitely staring at me. I could even see the outline of Big Tommy's monster penis thickening under his jean shorts. Rock's hand seemed to be gripping his crotch through his short shorts, so I couldn't see anything more. I stood on my toes and held my head back under the shower letting the water cascade over my chest.

A shiver ran through my body from realizing the effect I was having on my two observers. Why hadn't I teased men before? This was a huge sexual thrill. Even my nipples were hard from the excitement. Or maybe it was just the sun and the margaritas and knowing my wife was just upstairs and so it was perfectly safe to let loose a little.

But deep inside I knew I'd have to do this again. Why had I wasted years dressing conservatively at the beach and other places?

It felt like a new world of opportunity was opening up inside of me. I slowly turned the shower off, letting the water slow to a trickle, while imagining ways I could tease other men. Maybe the next work day, when I did the rounds of the hospitals and clinics, I'd wear tighter pants. Or rip a button or two off my shirt and pretend not to notice. I grinned thinking of the look on the doctors' faces when they caught glimpses of my skin.

I walked back dripping to my chaise by the pool. The two men had stopped and were staring at me lustfully as I passed in the wet, see-thru tanning suit.

"Come on, boys," I said, "I'm not paying you to stand around." Big Tommy's eyes suddenly went from lustful to angry, and I wondered if I had gotten a little carried away.

* *

Boys! Why that snotty prick, thought Big Tommy as he started trimming again. And maybe a little racist too. He reached down and squeezed his cock through his pants. He can't tease me like that and get away with it. He looked behind him. Steven had his legs spread and was rubbing sun tan lotion between his thighs. He watched his hands move up to his belly and around his chest. That guy is going to get the fucking of his life, he thought, and I'm not going to take No for an answer.

* *

I was half asleep by the time they finished. I had rubbed more lotion into my skin than necessary, just to tease them. Eventually though, the sun and the margarita caused me to doze off on my chaise.

Two large muscular men were standing before me, sweat glistening off their chiseled chests. I thought I was dreaming again until I realized that Rock and Big Tommy were in fact standing there trying to get my attention. Big Tommy had removed his shirt entirely. I shook my head to clear it, wishing I hadn't had that second margarita.

"Steven, we were wondering if we could use your pool to cool off," said Big Tommy. "We're finished, but it was hot work."

I didn't like the idea of two sweaty men messing up my pool, but I didn't want to argue. "All right, just be quick about it."

Rock looked at Big Tommy and I watched him unbutton his short shorts and slowly pull the zipper down. I drew in a sharp breath when his penis flew up from his pants, as hard as the concrete around the pool. I looked over at Big Tommy, who had already pulled his jean shorts down revealing that massive black monster he called a penis. It was even bigger and blacker than I remembered from the health check two days ago. There was something scary about it, and I blurted, "Just a minute--what do you two think you're..."

"Sorry," said Rock. "We don't have bathing suits. But you're a doctor--you see dicks like this every day."

I wanted to remind him that I wasn't actually a doctor but I was distracted by the word dicks. Yes, that's the proper term for something so big, I thought. "No," I said, "I don't see this every day." I watched their cocks bob and sway before them as they walked over to the pool. They jumped in and began playing in the water.

I really hoped my wife was focused on her work, as I didn't want her to see naked men in our pool, especially since they were more muscled than I am and had larger cocks.

They were splashing, and a rising part of me wanted a better view, so I got off the chaise and sat down on the edge of the shallow end of the pool, letting my legs dangle in the water. I looked back over my shoulders at my wife's study window. The glare from the sun meant I couldn't see in, but for a moment there seemed to be something small and reflective moving inside. I remembered that she had a pair of binoculars that she used sometimes to watch the colorful birds in our yard. Or maybe it was just a shadow reflection.

It was almost like Rock and Big Tommy were teasing me now, I thought. They would dive under water and then stand up suddenly facing me and let the water cascade down their bodies while their cocks poked out of the water. Their cocks stayed impossibly hard in the cool water. Sometimes my cock shrank in cold water unless my body was hot from exertion.

Big Tommy swam over to where I was sitting. I couldn't take my eyes off his sleek black form powering through the water towards me. He stood up before me, his cock pointing between his legs.

"Steven," he said, "you should get in the water and cool off. You don't want to dehydrate do you?"

"You're right," I responded. I pushed off the ledge and sank into the water up to my neck. This was a mistake as it put my mouth right in front of Big Tommy's shiny wet cock. I gulped and stood up before him. My tanning suit, which had dried in the sun, was now see-thru again and I watched his eyes flicker back and forth between my crotch and my nipples. I didn't know what I most wanted to do--I could either my show off my body to him or sink to my knees before his cock. Something deep within me wanted to kneel before him, but those feelings unsettled me and I remained standing.

Rock had come up beside me and grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper into the pool. Big Tommy splashed me and I splashed back. Soon we three were acting like kids playing in the water. Part of me warned Danger and sensed that what we were doing was wrong, but I was actually having fun. But what if someone saw us? I was grateful that I had a private yard without any snooping neighbors to see me in a pool with two naked men and get the wrong idea.

"You have a hot body, Dr. Steven," said Rock after we paused to rest.

"Well, thanks I guess," I said, gasping for air and watching Big Tommy swim around behind me. "But it's not 'Doctor'."

"Fine," he said. "Though it's not fair that you're wearing clothes while we're naked."

"Well, you'll just have to find some bathing suits because I'm not stripping," I said laughing. "With this tanning suit I'm hardly covered anyway."

"Well, could you at least stand up, so I can get a good look at that hot body of yours?" he asked. "I think you like showing skin."

I smiled as I crouched in the shallow water. I slipped a hand down to make sure my penis hadn't slipped out from the scanty fabric during our exertions. And he was right: I did like showing these men my body. What's the harm? I thought.

So I stood up before Rock, with Big Tommy somewhere behind me. Water cascaded off my body as I watched Rock ogle me again.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I like" he said. "You've got to be the hottest guy I've seen in a long, long time. Turn around so that I can see your ass."

I turned, hearing Rock whistle from behind.

Big Tommy was now standing before me with no expression on his face except for the nostrils flaring on his flat nose. He'd been quiet for a few minutes now. He was an imposing, scary figure with that monster of a cock still jutting out before him. Once again I felt an urge to sink to my knees before it, and I quickly turned around again.

When I faced Rock again he said, "Put your hands on your hips, like you're a model posing." I quickly obeyed, and he got a smug grin on his face. Why had I done what he said so easily?

I breathed heavily as Rock put me through a series of poses accentuating various parts of my body. Somehow it felt natural to obey his orders, and I liked very much the feeling of being appreciated by male eyes. Showing off my body a little gave me pleasure and it gave the men pleasure. What harm could it do?

"Now place your arms over your head and arch your back," Rock ordered.

I thrust out my chest and put my arms over my head. I gasped in surprise when Big Tommy's large hand clamped over his wrists, holding them together. I had never felt such strength before, and he pulled me back into his chest. "Stop," I said, but my voice broke. "What do you think you're doing?" I felt Big Tommy's free hand tug at the string tying my tanning suit and pleaded, "Rock, help me."

Rock swam towards me. I was kicking out my legs, and he grabbed them under one thick arm. I looked at him in surprise when he yanked off my tanning suit. I tried to kick but he and Big Tommy effortlessly held me. Rock pulled on my legs while Big Tommy pulled my wrists until my body was stretched between him and Big Tommy, floating on the water. While I part of me was scared, my now-fully exposed cock was hardening and sticking up out of the water.

I writhed but I could not get free. Big Tommy reached down with his free hand and roughly tweaked my right nipple.

"You ever seen a better body than this?" Rock asked while running his free hand over hips to my flat stomach. Big Tommy didn't answer, intent on playing with my nipple.

"Let me go, you jerks," I muttered, but not too loudly. It was hard to catch my breath.

My mind wondered where my wife was. Surely if she'd seen us out here, with or without her binoculars, she'd come and put a stop to this nonsense. But probably she was absorbed in her work and hadn't even noticed.

I still struggled. Now I was worried about their intentions--and more worried about my body's reactions to their rougher handling. Weirdly, my body was responding to their power and their touches, and this silly game had gone far enough. "Let me go," I said again, more firmly this time.

Rock looked at Big Tommy and they let go, dropping me in the water. But Rock grabbed my tanning bikini, wadded it up into a ball and tossed it far out of the pool and onto the lawn. I stood up, spitting water out of my mouth and wiping my eyes, just in time to see it go flying through the air. Now I was caught between staying in the pool, where I was at least half-covered by the water, or getting out and crossing the yard naked. I didn't know what they would do if I stayed with them in the water.

I made up my mind fast and lunged for the side of the pool. It was futile--Rock's strong arm quickly clamped over one of my ankles and pulled me back towards him.

He let go and I stood up, pushing against his hard chest with my hands.

"No one can hear you," he said grabbing my waist and pulling me into him, face to face. "And we know what you were doing, teasing the hell out of us while we were working."

From behind I felt Big Tommy grab my hips and pull my body against his. Their hands roamed over my body from front and back. I tried to resist, but it felt too good to deny. A moan of pleasure slipped out of my mouth.

Rock released me and took a step back in the water. Big Tommy drew me in closer from behind, and for a long moment his monster cock came to rest along the crack between my ass cheeks. Then I felt it slide down and between my legs, causing my already hard cock to throb with desire.

Despite the heat of the day, I shivered as I looked down to see Big Tommy's black python extending from between my legs. The part of the black cock visible between his legs was bigger than my cock, which from my view was superimposed above his. I shivered again wondering what it would feel like ... inside me.

Rock came a step forward again, leaned into me and kissed my mouth, taking me by surprise. But his need was compelling, and being pressed between the two men's bodies was erotic, so when Rock's tongue entered my mouth, I found myself kissing him back lustfully.

I moaned as Big Tommy's cock slid out from between my thighs, and I felt the head slide up to tease my anus.

A moment of shocked clarity struck me. "No! Stop! You're much too big for that! And ... and ... I can't cheat on my wife."

"This isn't cheating," chuckled Big Tommy. "Who do you think set this up?"

Rock chimed in, looking straight into my eyes. "She's probably watching us right now from inside the house."

"And touching herself," Big Tommy whispered into my ear from behind, "or using a dildo as big as our cocks."

"Exactly," Rock continued. "Lot of wives like to see their handsome husbands with other men. It gets them wet. You'd be surprised how common a fantasy that is."