Manscape and Landscape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw a glance at the window of my wife's study but I couldn't make anything out. But surely if she was watching she'd put a stop to this ... this ... strangeness.

And I was distracted by something pushing into my anus, probing and teasing--and with relief realized it must be one of Big Tommy's fingers. I couldn't believe how needy I felt there for something to be pushed inside me, and I was pushing my hips and ass back onto his finger like a ... slut.

Big Tommy withdrew his finger, and making a smacking sound with his mouth near my ear said, "I want to taste your white ass." He pushed me towards the side of the pool.

"No, god--not that," I gasped. The thought of anyone putting their mouths on anyone's ass disgusted me. Big Tommy put his hands on my hips and effortlessly lifted me up out of the pool and onto the side on my knees. He parted my cheeks with his two hands and buried his tongue in my anus.

The sensations were indescribable, as his tongue licked In and out and up and down my exposed crack. I'd never felt anything like that before.

Rock had apparently come up beside Big Tommy, for I felt a hand steal up between my legs and grab my cock and start pumping it. I felt a surge in my balls and my penis felt super-charged, and my anus was starting to spasm with a need for that man's tongue.

I started to moan, and then the hand on my cock stopped and withdrew. I turned my head around just in time to see Rock give Big Tommy a wink.

"Big Tommy we should stop, this is wrong," Rock said.

"Guess you're right," Big Tommy replied to him, and then said to me: "Sorry, Steven--we got carried away--you were just so hot and sexy. We'll leave you alone now. I know you don't want Rock to stroke you or me to lick your ass anymore."

"Yes. I mean no!" I half-turned around and I know I had a look of despair on my face. I groaned in frustration. "I was almost there," I cried desperately. "Please don't stop."

"But what about your wife?" Rock teased me.

I had never orgasmed this way before, and I desperately wanted this one to happen, but I gasped, "You're right, I can't cheat on my wife."

"Unless she also wants to see you this way, right? Then it's not cheating. It's just some guys having fun--and with her approval."

But I didn't know that. Maybe she is working and has no idea I'm naked with two sexy men in our backyard.

Big Tommy took my silent pause for consent and buried his face in my ass again. I groaned and pushed my hips back and higher to meet his thrusting tongue, and I felt

Rock's hand return to stroking my cock.

A moment later my world exploded and I orgasmed in a rushing torrent.

* *