All Comments on 'Marabogo: Cuckold Island Ch. 03'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mtnboymtnboyover 5 years ago
Confusing

Too many stories tied up in this chapter. Confusing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Free the cucks

Too many cock cages. Would have been hotter if the cuckolds had been allowed to masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good series but missing much of the angst and subtly

It’s good to see this series continued but there isn’t really the kind of subtlety that made the first and second so strong. Nothing is quite surprising, although the references to cheating and conversion are a step in the right direction, as is his worries about his wife. The new couple gets way too much detail.

It may be time to write something about a young whiteboy, high school or college age, who discovers BLACKED and watches hours and hours of it (the Ashley Lane cheating scene for blackedraw is especially good) until he falls asleep and wakes up in Blackedmerica. It could be a great way to refresh the series, get that fresh cuckold effect, and do a bit of a tribute to blacked. It’s given us so much, like that group scene with the three college girls going black together that was a smash hit, and nearly every pornstar I’ve ever really watched and most of the new ones have made scenes with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I am really enjoying this read but...

Great story thus far I just hope we go back to the original story of Joshua who is learning about his wife’s lifestyle.

chrissy2chrissy2about 5 years ago
caged

The stories gave me great ideas to deal with men BBC forever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good, but

Great series. Can't wait for the next chapter. But some impregnation and snuffing of the cucks would be phenomenal.

loverboy88loverboy88almost 5 years ago
great work!

can't wait to see what more surprises Megan has in store for our main character :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When is chapter 4 coming

What a story so far. But where is chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is chapter 4 !!!!

We want chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stores are amazing thanks. Readying them in my chaisty cage makes it even better .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous