Marabogo: Cuckold Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yesssss!" Tiffany exploded in a blissful orgasm when the black man's warm sperm filled her womb. Ever since she went black, first behind her husband's back, and then openly when she found out that he was a sissy, the sheer thought of a black man coming inside of her had made her so horny, almost to the point of having an orgasm.

"Ahhh!" Stream after stream of cum shot out from his cock and splashed against Tiffany's insides. The amount was so great that a lot even leaked out from the sides of his manhood which still was buried deep in her pussy.

Tiffany was in heaven, with her entire being surrendered to his strong Marabogan man.

Outside Ray's heart raced like never before. His penis aching like never before as it tried to grow but had no choice but to remain limp inside the plastic prison of the chastity belt. He had heard some of what his wife had cried out. The words cum and pussy had stood out, which immediately made him think that the Marabogan man was coming inside of her.

"Ohh..." Ray couldn't help but let out a gasp when his mind flooded with images of himself lapping his wife's cum filled pussy.

"Ohh Mgali, I'm your whenever you want me..." Tiffany sighed when she looked up at the big strong black man who had just a few seconds earlier slid his slimy cock from her gaping pussy, and had now gotten up and stood next to the bed.

With an approving grin on his face, Mgali climbed back up onto the bed and grabbed his cum dripping cock. Leaning over Tiffany, he dabbed its slimy tip on each of her breasts and lastly on her lips. In the Marabogan tribe, this was a great honor for the woman, as it showed that she had fulfilled her womanly duties.

"Mmm, thank you." Tiffany had no idea what the small ritual he had just performed meant, or even that it was a tribal ritual, she just loved the taste of his semen on her lips.

Having slipped into his loincloth, which instantly showed off an impressively huge bulge, Mgali glanced over at the beautiful blonde woman on the bed one last time. She was quite the sight, naked and sweaty, with her legs spread and cum oozing from her pussy. There was no hiding the desire in the sparkling blue eyes as he left.

"Oh!" Ray got caught a little off guard when the big black man opened the door.

Looking up at the mighty Marabogan man, he felt like the wimp that he was.

"Ehm... May I... thank you for sleeping with my wife?" Ray only made eye contact with Mgali for a second. He knew his place, which was under the black man.

"Make it quick wala." Mgali looked down on the weakling that was Ray. This had become something the Marabogan men quite enjoyed. To see the wimps grovel in front of them after they had fucked their woman.

After nodding politely, Ray proceeded to lean down in front of Mgali. With his face close to the floor, he leaned down further and kissed Mgali's right big toe. He didn't linger, but he also didn't do a fleeting kiss, he made sure to kiss is toe properly. Which he also did with Mgali's left toe.

"Thank you." Ray glanced up the Marabogan man once more after he was done, hoping that he had done a good job thanking him.

"Wala." With a sneering tone, Mgali left for the elevator.

Though his eyes kept wandering in through the open door to the hotel room where he knew his wife waited, Ray politely remained on his knees outside until Mgali had gotten onto the elevator.

When the elevator doors had closed, Ray stood up and took a deep breath. The anticipation was almost overwhelming. Precum dripped from his locked up penis with each step he took through the small hallway that lead to the bedroom.

Wow... He gasped when he saw one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen.

There, on the bed, laid his stunning wife. Her naked body glistened with sweat, and with her legs spread, he could see the white gooey mess between her legs.

"What are you doing here? Did I tell you that you could come back in here loser?" Tiffany saw her chastity belt wearing husband standing there gawking at her. She had actually wanted him to come in, but at the same time, she wasn't about to let an opportunity to humiliate him some more slip by.

"No, I just thought..." Ray was about to turn to the door.

"You thought what? That you would just walk in here and get to see how hot I look after a real man has fucked me, is that it? That you would... get down on your knees!" The tone in which Tiffany said the last part, made Ray immediately get down on his knees.

Ray knew that it had been an order from his wife.

"That you would get to... crawl up here!" Tiffany watched her husband crawl on all fours up onto the bed, where he tried to keep eye contact with her, but she could tell that his eyes wandered down to her spunk filled pussy.

"And then... lick all that cum from my pussy!" Tiffany watched how her cuck husband admired the sight for a moment before diving in.

Ray took in the savory smell of his wife's pussy mixed with the musky smell of Mgali's semen. If his penis hadn't been locked away, he would have spurted so hard.

"Mghmm." Ray dove in head first. Instantly his lips were met by slimy cum.

"Oh god, you're so pathetic." Tiffany laughed at her husband as he started eating her pussy. When she had met him five years ago, he had the bravado and confidence of someone who looked good and who had been training in the gym for many years. That, of course, had just been a front. It was only when he saw her with a real man, a black man that his true self came out. The sissy cuck.

"Mngh..." Ray ran his tongue up along the entirety of her slit. Each time his tongue would get wet with sperm. He absolutely loved his new place in life.

"Oh yeah my little cuck, eat my pussy." Tiffany had to lay back. Her husband had gotten rather good at cunnilingus. Which wasn't surprising considering that was all he got to do when it came to her pussy. Though, when they were back home, on rare occasions, if he had been really romantic, she would let him slide his limp dick inside of her a few times.

"Ohhhh!" Tiffany felt the sudden rush of an orgasm when her husband flicked her clit.

The orgasm caused her pussy to contract and pulsate, which in turn made most of the remaining cum inside of her flow out onto Ray's awaiting tongue and down into his mouth.

"Mhmm." Ray felt the gooey cum flow down his tongue where it pooled until he had enough that he just had to swallow.

"Mghmm." He quickly closed his mouth and swallowed, feeling all that juicy semen go down his throat. Right after he swiftly went back to lapping his wife's labia.

"Mmm." When Tiffany's orgasm subsided, she leaned up and grabbed the back of her husband's head and mushed it against her pussy, smearing whatever remained of the cum and pussy juices all over his face. Afterward, she sat up and pulled her husband up onto his knees.

"You've been such a good cuck these couple of days, that I think I'm going to let you out, would you like that loser?" Tiffany smiled, knowing the answer.

"Y... yes... thank you." Ray could hardly believe what the love of his life had just told him. She was going to let him come. Let him release that huge load that had built up in his full and aching balls.

"Mm, let me just think how I want you to do it..." Tiffany looked around for a second. She shook her head at the condoms she knew was in one of the drawers. Also at the glass that was on the bedside table.

"Okay, I know." She smiled and got up to get the key to her husband's chastity belt from the small safe.

After she had punched in the code and gotten the key, she turned to her husband and gave him a stern look.

"Now after I release you, you're going to get on your back and put those legs above your head. You know the position I'm talking about, and don't you dare come before that limp dick of yours is right above your mouth." Tiffany told her husband who gulped and nodded.

Ray knew that his wife was going to have him shoot his load into his mouth, have him swallow his own cum. It wasn't something he hadn't done before, though maybe not with this much semen stored up in his balls. But with his beautiful wife being naked in front of him, and what he had just done, and before that listened to, he was rather worried that he would spurt the moment she freed his penis.

As Tiffany sat down in front of her husband to unlock his chastity belt, her mind went back to a time when she had been in the same spot but instead of freeing his penis from a plastic prison, she had been happily giving him head. Though that was before she experienced the black man's cock.

"Now, if you come anywhere but in your mouth, I will lock you up and have you stay locked up for a month, even when we're back home, you hear me?" Tiffany gave her husband one last stern look.

"I... I understand." Ray tried to think of unattractive women to curb his arousal. Though all of them instantly became hot when his mind decided to put a black man on top of them or have them suck a black man's cock. Even his third-grade teacher, who didn't have a pretty bone in her body, became sexy when she was sandwiched between two black men. Her big belly and saggy breasts flopping back and forth as one man was fucking her ass whilst the other one had his big black cock in her mouth.

"Okay." Tiffany reached down and grabbed the small padlock on top of her husband's chastity belt and unlocked it. Having removed the padlock, she pulled out the two pins that held the plastic penis shaped sleeve in place, and with one more motion she slid the sleeve down along he husband's penis.

"Ahh." Ray let out a blissful sigh the moment his penis was released from its prison. For just a second he enjoyed the amazing sensation until he felt his balls start to twirl and he knew that he was about to come.

In quick succession, he laid down on his back on the bed and flipped his legs over his head. It wasn't the most comfortable position for Ray to be in, but it wasn't too bad either since he had done a lot of mobility training in the gym. Having moved his legs around a bit, he was able to get his penis just above his lips. Being as flexible as he was, he could even lick the tip with his tongue, which he did to make sure that it was pointing straight down into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's my little cuck." After she sat down behind her husband's rounded back and leaned over him, Tiffany did something she quite enjoyed on these occasions. She wrapped her fingers around his limp penis and started stroking him. If her husband would have asked her, she would tell him that she wanted to make sure that he got all of his cum into his mouth, but in truth, she did it because he had been such a good husband, and that she did, in fact, love him.

"Oh, you can't wait to come, can you?" She gave him a few tugs.

"N... uhh... no uhhh... I can't wait..." Ray felt the intense and incredible feeling that always preceded a climax build up inside of him. A sensation that was near indescribable. A sensation that was made even more amazing by the touch of his wife.

"And I bet you can't wait to taste your own cum, to swallow it like the loser that you are." Tiffany stroked her husband harder.

"Unghhhhhh!" Before he even had a chance to answer his wife, his balls released a huge stream of warm cum that splashed against the back of his throat.

"Ugh ugh ughhh!" More and more cum shot from his penis right into his mouth. There was so much. More than he had ever spurted before.

"Oh yeah, come in your mouth you little cum guzzler." Tiffany absolutely loved the sight of her husband bent over like that, coming into his own mouth. Though watching his mouth fill up with his cum, she almost felt a bit envious. She wouldn't have minded if Mgali had exploded in her mouth.

Ray was coming so much that he just had to close his mouth for a second and swallow.

"Mnghmm." He gulped down a huge load of his own slimy cum. Before he had a chance to part his lips another wad splashed against his closed lips.

"Nghh." He opened his mouth and felt one more stringy cum load land on his tongue before his penis started to drip.

"Ahhh." Ray swallowed the splash and let out a soft sigh as the amazing climax passed. By this time at home, he would get rather emotional, and somewhat... repelled by the fact that he had swallowed his own cum. But here on Marabogo, after days of being locked up in a chastity belt, having watched his beautiful wife in the arms of all those big black men, that queasy feeling just wasn't there. He loved that he had swallowed his cum. He loved being a cuck.

To be continued...