All Comments on 'Maragana Girl Ch. 28'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rad'lRad'labout 14 years ago
Echoing Cindy -

the Duchy is the weirdest place I've ever heard of. But you are doing an excellent job of bringing it to life. I'm curious about your background because you occasionally write as if English were your second language - at other times beautifully fluent. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bringing Life

I too would like a bit of background on the author. How the fictional country is brought to life through the lives of the people. How the greed of the corporations would turn a lovely country into something polluted and foul is something that continues to fester in many real countries even now. Tiffany and Kim both landed quite softly considering what happened in their lives however considering how they are impacting others in the story is something often lost in most stories in this story category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES