All Comments on 'March Madness Ch. 02'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Damn What a hot story!!!

I have never participated in same sex relations although my girlfriend has often said the only way she will is if I will. Seeing her with another girl or a threesome is a big fantasy of mine. I think with the right person I might. This really got me worked up. I read your last story as well. I am also going to read others that you have posted. You're a great writer. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Geez...

I've cum again reading this series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's so fucking hot!

I think I turned gay reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot!!!

Great story man, you really know how to write a boner maker of a story. Very hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very hot! please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Product of a healthy and kinky mind.

The best ! "5*" !

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyabout 10 years ago
hot!

Being made to beg to demean myself is so very hot! Keep up the good work.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
You're his now

Now that he has a video of you, you don't have too many options, besides you liked getting your ass fucked by your friend anyway.

rmac1rmac1about 3 years ago
So Hot!

This is really a sexy story involving two guys and the relationship of almost “master & slave” . I love the description of Dale sucking Randy’s cock, his lips as they touch the soft and velvety head of Randy’s cock. The thought of a hard hot cock being so soft and feeling so velvety smooth in your mouth is truly how it feels.

That blowjob and now the ass fucking will be forever embedded in Dale’s mind and he can play it over as often as he wants to. Truly a great feeling, personally I know what a blowjob feel like, I’m looking forward to getting fucked soon! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Randy is a special kind of asshole. A long-time “friend” who lies, blackmails, threatens and betrays his buddy. Gross.

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

This is so hot. Being “forced”, when you love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous