All Comments on 'March Madness Ch. 04'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Holy shit that was hot

I cannot wait to read about his girlfriend's seduction. The two of them on their knees together. Maybe both of them getting fucked in the ass!!! What a hot series. I've read your other series about the baby sitter. Hope to read more stories about them as well. Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Real or not,that;s some story

I have a buddy of mine who gets off on having guys fuck his old lady. They practice that cuckold lifestyle where she brings men home while he watches and sometimes he sucks them off and almost always cleans her up afterwards.

While he's never given me head, I have fucked her on a number of occassions. Some folks are really into that scene. Not really how they got started but they really get off. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anticipation

Best feeling imaginable before your bride gets fucked by a strange cock for the first time.

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyabout 10 years ago
perfect

The night my wife saw me on my knees submitting to my boss who had just fucked her like I never had is one of the most intense moments of my life. Showing her what a sissy I was....... Incredible. This story brings it all back.

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyabout 10 years ago

The night my wife saw me on my knees submitting to my boss who had just fucked her like I never had is one of the most intense moments of my life. Showing her what a sissy I was....... Incredible. This story brings it all back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still WOW now

I have read the first 5 of this series of stories so many times and still love reading them. As a straight married guy in my 40s this isn't what I'd normally go for but they never fail to float my boat. So much so I've recently had a couple of dreams/fantasies that follow the rough theme and twists of this series. Excellent writing making an excellent read. The final 4 parts are still good but the 5th could've been the end of them for me & I'd have been happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why the 7 paragraphs of recap every chapter?

Everyone has read the previous chapters. we don't need 7 paragraphs of the last chapter.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 4 years ago
Easy solution for Anonymous

@Anonymous dated 1/18/19: Just skip 7 paragraphs and then start reading. Also, think about people who get to these stories by random browsing: they might like to have the recap! And frankly, who minds 7 lousy paragraphs -- it's just like the wrapping of a Christmas present.

Happy Thanksgiving!

rmac1rmac1about 3 years ago
Fucking hot this series

I love your writing from the beginning of the first chapter through the end of the series. Great writing and progression of fantasies as well as wishing I were Dale throughout this entire story.

Just the beginning, where Dale is caught in the act of the download to beginning his life as a cock slut, to his eventual submission as a whore who learns to love sucking, swallowing a huge cock and swallowing loads upon loads of hot cum! Now he has enjoyed the realization that he also enjoys being fucked up his ass and loves having his friend pound his sissy ass cunt until he receives a hot load of cum in his ass!

As a guy who love every aspect of this scenario, I as well love the thought of being treated like a cock whore and have a hot cock in my mouth and down my throat cumming and cumming over and over in me. I also love the feeling of a hot, thick shaved cock hammering my hot, shaved asshole pounding me for all its worth and dumping loads into my sissy pussy.

The real dilemma for Dale now is having to come clean and telling Sandy about his other life and how much he enjoys sucking cock and being fucked, just the way he loves fucking her!

This is at least the third time I’ve read this series! It truly turns me on and makes me wish that I had come out, and opened up about my love of cock and wanting to be fucked on a regular basis!

TrstxxxTrstxxxalmost 2 years ago

I would be stressed to hell with the realization of what’s to come. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous