March Madness Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,917 Followers

"Answer me you little cocksucker," his voce rang out.

"Yes, I like sucking cock. I like you fucking me," I resigned.

"Not just me. You like cock. I bet you'd suck any cock in front of you. You'd like sucking a cock while someone fucked that little ass of yours. You'd like that wouldn't you?" Randy said painting a picture I could see in my head.

"Yea, Id like that," knowing there was no use in lying.

"And how long before she finds out? And who knows, I bet she would get turned on. I bet she'd think it was hot," he reasoned.

I thought about how much she enjoyed me eating my cum out of her. But eating my cum out of her pussy and sucking some guy's dick was two different things.

"It doesn't matter. You guys shouldn't have secrets between you. I'm gonna fuck her and you're going to set it up," he stated matter of factly.

"No, Randy please," I begged.

"Consider it a favor I'm doing you. If she doesn't like you fucking and sucking guys, it's best you found out now. And just remember, you don't really have a choice. Refuse and I'll just send her some of these fine home movies we've been making. And you know I will, don't you," he said coldly.

I nodded.

"I asked you a question. You know what I will do don't you," he asked again.

"Yes, you will send her the videos and e-mail our friends," I said hanging my head in shame.

"Don't be sad," he smiled. "This is going to be fun and exciting. Imagine both of you sucking on my cock. Me fucking her as you lick her pussy and my cock. You'd like that wouldn't you?" he asked.

"I, I guess so," I said as visions of his cock in her pussy flooded my head. I realized I was still stroking his cock which seemed to harden in my hand.

"I know so," he countered.

"You ready for an ass fucking? You ready for me to fuck that little ass of yours?" he said as the shock of what he intended to do and the realization it was going to happen started to sink in.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me," I replied.

Randy reached over and grabbed some lube off his table and coated his cock. "Get down on your hands and knees. "Tell me, what is it you want?"

"I want you to fuck my ass. I want to feel your dick back there," I replied back. I did. I did want to feel his dick in my ass. I wanted it. I liked the feeling.

I looked at the video and saw his dick push at my ass. Then his hips closed on mine until his crotch was flush with my cheeks. "Damn, you're really getting loose. I think we've stretched that hole out haven't we," he said with glee in his voice.

"You like that bitch. You like that dick in you ass," Randy chanted as his cock sawed in and out of my backside. Randy's cock felt great in my ass. I felt that familiar heat as his head pushed further and further into my butt. I looked back at the screen and watched as he leaned in and lay across my back. I pushed back and met his thrust, my ass swaying back and forth. I liked the way I looked on the television. Some had commented on the video site what a whore I was. How much of a slut I was in the videos Randy had posted on the Internet.

"Damn, you really like this don't cha'? We're gonna post this one on the site too. You know how many fags see you on the video and want to fuck your little ass? They jack off watching you take my cock...my cum splashing down your throat. You are a slut. A cock slut. My little bitch boy. Aren't cha'? That's what you are...aren't cha'," he continued.

"Yea, I'm your bitch. I'm your little cock slut. You gonna' cum in my ass?," I panted.

"Yea, but I want you to cum too. But not till I tell you," Randy stated. He reached over and grabbed the lube as he pushed my back down with his weight and pulled me up on my side. I was now facing the video camera with a leg over his. You could see his cock moving slowly in and out of my ass. He squeezed lube on my cock which hung limply on my belly. "Rub that in and jack yourself off," he commanded.

"But don't you cum till I tell you," he warned. I rubbed the lube in and began to stroke my cock.

"Look into the camera and tell me what you want me to do," he stated.

"I want you to cum in my ass," I panted.

"No fucker. I'm gonna' do that. What is it you want me to do with Sandy," Randy shot back.

I didn't want to say it. I knew what he wanted to hear but I didn't want to say it. I felt tears welt up in my eyes. What would she think? Here he was asking me to help him seduce my girlfriend. To help him set her up. So he could fuck her. Fuck her in front of me. And he would likely fuck me too. Fuck my ass in front of my girlfriend. I had a lump in my throat and my mouth felt dry.

"Tell me bitch, tell me what you want me to do," he stated again as Randy's cock sawed back and forth in my ass. I could feel my own dick harden and I felt the precum leaking into my hand. I was already cumming.

I knew I had no choice. I knew what he would do if I didn't agree. I looked into the camera, "I want you to fuck my girlfriend. I want you to fuck Sandy. I want to see your big dick in her pussy. I want to suck out the load you plant there. I want Sandy and me to suck on your cock together."

Randy interrupted me, "And you'll help me? You'll bring her to me? Give her to me?" Randy kept on.

"Yes, I want to. I want to help you seduce her," I moaned.

"Okay, I will. Bring her over Saturday night. We'll cook out. Have her wear that blue jean skirt she wore to Sarah's party a few months ago. That real short one. And no panties. Make her wear it without panties. You understand?" he asked as his dick pushed into my ass with emphasis.

"Yes, I'll have her wear that....without panties. So you can fuck her," I resigned knowing I had little choice.

"Good boy, now I'll give you what you want, here it comes," Randy moaned.

Randy slammed in my ass harder, and harder, I could feel him releasing his hot cum in my bottom. Then he slowly reached in front and grabbed my cock. He had never touched me before. But here he was actually fondling my cock. He gripped his hand around my cock and started pumping. I looked at the screen and saw his hand moving up and down on my slick shaft.

It didn't take long as my cock shot load after load across my stomach even hitting me on the neck. As I began to relax he lifted his hand to my mouth and stuck his finger in my mouth. I sucked his fingers as I cleaned my sperm off his hand.

Randy got up and walked over to the camera, took out the tape, and turned it off. I lay on my back thinking of what he asked. What I knew I would do. It wasn't good enough to have me serve as his slut. He wanted my girlfriend too. And he would have her. That or he would expose me to all my friends and coworkers as a gay cock slut. My videos posted on the Internet for all to see. I had no choice. I would do what he asked.

On Saturday, Sandy would find out what I had become. There was no turning back. All this started watching a little March Madness. Now I wondered where all this madness would lead.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,917 Followers
12