All Comments on 'Marcie, The Braless Warrior'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I normally like your stuff

But this one was like being lectured at by a really boring professor.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 5 years ago
One of the better efforts

This is one of the better efforts in this year's contest. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice start

I really like the themes this story starts to explore. Please continue this story with more exploration of openness within a family group while stopping short of actual incest.

Jonathan_StoneJonathan_Stonealmost 5 years ago
A Most Enjoyable Account

Yes, Marcie and Barbara should be allowed to develop a slow and enjoyable sexual relationship. Personally, I'd like to see Marcie and George move to the point of a sweet, tender sexual relationship. Their nakedness within their home is arousing, natural and...well...delicious. Carry this farther with them going on a vacation to the woods [out West, any place out of their usual lives] , their enjoyable and honest conversations, their slow, tender and humorous arrival at the point where they realize that, for all their interest in Barbara and Brian, they are actually in love with each other as well. Again, nice job! Thank you for your work; writing isn't always easy. It's hard work.

bigreddog543bigreddog543almost 5 years ago

the idea of talking about equal rights in this context is bold, and probably needed.

But somethings are just very hard to believe------that a man and his hot daughter can take a very physical shower together and not have the sexual bell go off is not something I can imagine. Sex in many, many different forms and settings has been a force through history, including in families, and will probably always be so.

But, this was a good read all in all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story!

I believe this is the best story I have ever read on this site! Well organized, well thought out, and well written!

I hope to find more of your stories here! Thanks for writing!

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0malmost 5 years ago
Wow

Thanks and please continue!

fellatriciafellatriciaalmost 5 years ago
wonderful

great sex story, got my cunt all wet without it being touched. Also my man was as hard as a stone when he read it, for the last part he read out loud as I sat on his squirting cock.

Thank you for sharing the story

kisses for all your cocks and cunts

fellatricia & Mikael

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beyond Unrealistic

This story had so much going for itt. But then the horny author spoiled it by getting carried away in weird unrealistic directions. Next time, before you hit the Submit buttom, stop, wait till a day later, frig yourself, twice, calm down, and then proofread it twice. Take out the bizarre unrealistic over-the-top stuff. Then insert new realistic subtle stuff. I actually liked the preachy equality stuff, but the unrealistic stuff distracted from it (daughter washing dad's cock; Babs a smoker complaining about a smelly cock; Dad and Daughter instantly becoming comfortable being naked around each other; absolutely no one uses condoms). So what else did I Ilke and dislike? Great that daughter and Babs met guys they like; not so great that they instantly have sex with them. Very great that the author includes a gal with saggy boobs; would have been better to describe all the gals boobs have thin gals with saggy boobs too and promote boob diversity (large, small, inverted nips etc).. I'd like to have read that Babs was slender and had small super saggy boobs but had great confidence too. Good to have sex in an erotic story; not good that the story kept jumping between innocent teenager and totally uninhibited teenager. Good that dad has new girlfriend; weird that he falls head-over-heels for someone totally opposite from his dear separted wife. More realistic to have Babs more resemble her, (more shy, less rough). If you write a chapter two, you would do well to include other activities at the nudist club, especially volleyball. Different sizes and shapes of boobs bounce in delightfully different ways. Speaking of diversity, it would be good to describe the other protesters outfits. Maybe a good setting for chapter two would be four months later, when daughter and friends spread their braless activism as freshmen at the local college. As coeds, they could better "push the envelope." So far, you haven't set a year for this story. It could be fun to place it in the future, say year 2062. Or it could be the kids grandkids reading an old scrapbook about the protests and deciding to carry on the family legacy..One would hope we would have progressed enough by then to push for topless protests on campus. Best wishes and have fun.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 4 years ago

Wonderful story, but the newest anonymous comment is right: what’s happening in the last third of this story is too much over the top. I wouldn’t say the horny author ruined it, but less would have been more.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusover 3 years ago

Have to make a comment again after enjoying this story for the third time:

Please add a second chapter 😀

Campus77Campus779 months ago

As a nudist for over 25 years, your description of the resort was right on the nose. The comment below from Anonymous is silly. First off in the story Marcie mentions she's on the pill. Second, this is a story on Literotica. It isn't supposed to be real. Actually I think all the characters were well developed and probably in real life might have reached the same conclusions over a longer time. But who wants to read a story that long. Thanks as usual for a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overly simplistic with details avoided. It smacks of writing by a young girl. Yet, most of it was enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous