All Comments on 'Marcy'

by SierraSprite

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

Fun tail [pun intended]

An excellent homagé to the story "Baby Bambi", a personal favorite from way back

ncpetencpetealmost 4 years ago
Short and Sweet

A good beginning for another story. Enjoyed it. Thanks

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 4 years ago

Hard and fast and very different from your usual stories... In a good way though....

I'm not sure if 'First time' was really the best category to put this story in given the incest connotations.

The whole thing was very fast moving and got down to business without a whole lot of character development or exposition.

Whether this is a good or a bad thing usually depends on the mood I'm in...

I do tend to enjoy good character building and good storylines, which is part of the reason I tend to read your stories...

This one is different, but I'm glad that you're stepping outside of your comfort zone and trying out new things.

The girl from Montana was already part of your best work and I think there are simply very real limits to harem type stories like 'Don't use jargon', etc.

In Harem type stories it's difficult to keep things fresh beyond the initial encounter and at some point it gets difficult to keep track of all of the people involved, resulting in a lack of intimacy.

I find stories more engaging if I can care about the people involved. Harem stories make the difficult due to the sheer numbers of characters involved.

Harem stories are a great fantasy, but they simply aren't easy to really do justice in writing if you want readers to be invested in all the characters.

Anyway, this is an interesting change of pace and I'll certainly keep up with any new stories you'll post here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous