All Comments on 'Maria Fucks Her High School Friend!'

by MariaTrans694U

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting twist on the "High School Reunion" stories. Now I must patiently wait for your next story. May I offer an idea for a story line? Maria is staying at a hotel, she has gone to the bar when a false fire alarm is sounded. She is outside with everone else and spies a hunky Firefighter that perks her interest. She flirts and gets him to agree to meet her at the bar the next night. From there she is just Maria having fun with a new conquest.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsover 1 year ago

Nice!! A happy cross dresser story worth reading... Good people having enjoyable sex... 5- Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Well written, and hot. The switching back and forth betwwen Maria and Luke personas was a little jarring, but perhaps this was an accurate depiction of a transgender person, "pre transition", or perhaps a hot story about what used to be called transvestitism. I suppose that someone might enjoy dressing part time, and retain being a man part of the time also. Anyway, thanks for posting.

ShortyMacShortyMacover 1 year ago

I really like this story. It was awesome that Maria got to be with her best friend from school. Josh was lucky to and open enough to be with Maria. I’m going to give your story a rating of 10 stars. Well done.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story but please.pick a perspective. It's jarring when you go from first to third person in one paragraph and doesn't read well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous