Maria Fucks Jimmy

Story Info
Maria has a fling with a much younger man.
4k words
4.48
9.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days after my threesome with the twins, I opened my email box, saw what was in there and immediately called Ken.

"Hey, Maria. Good to hear from you, baby. How are you?"

"Ken. We have a problem. I mean I have a problem. I mean I don't know what the hell I mean."

"Ken, I've gotten five emails from Jimmy in the last two days, FIVE! This was supposed to be a one-night threesome. The bottom line is he wants to see me again. By himself. Without Jerry tagging along. Ken! Jimmy more-or-less wants to date me!"

Ken chuckled. "It's not fucking funny, Ken!"

"Maria, I understand this is not what you had in mind. Here's my question for you. How do you feel about that? And I want you to take at least a full minute before you answer my question."

I tried to untangle my jumbled thoughts. First was my surprise. I seriously had not expected to hear from either of the boys again. Second, was quite a bit of nervousness. I wasn't sure what to make of Jimmy's request. Third, I had to admit to myself I was flattered. I was more than ten years older than Jimmy; he'd never been with a crossdresser before, and he wanted to see me again. Fourth, was quite a bit of guilt. The only man I had been with since I seduced Ken was Ken himself. Jimmy and Jerry were done at his request for his pleasure although I certainly had a more than pleasurable night myself!

"OK, Ken. I've got quite a few conflicting thoughts but I'm going to start with the last one. I'm feeling a bit guilty. We've only been with each other this last year or so. I have to admit I'd almost feel like I was 'cheating' on you.

"Maria, you flatter me. I appreciate your honesty and your integrity. But honey, we're both married. I never asked you to date only me. I never promised to date only you. Even though I haven't been with anyone else either, it would be hypocritical of me to think you'd only be with me forever."

I sighed. Deeply.

"Honey?"

"Yes, Ken?"

"You told me you really liked Jimmy."

"Yes, Ken."

"Forget about me for a second. If you weren't conflicted right now, would you go out with Jimmy?"

"Yes, Ken."

"He's cute, he's single, and he wants to go out with you. He really wants to go out with you! What's the problem with that?"

"Ken, you're so fucking logical, I almost want to punch you!"

Ken laughed. "Write him back baby and tell him what you want to tell him. Don't tell him what you think I want to hear."

"Now you're making me even more conflicted. I think I'm going to cry."

....

I met Jimmy at a local coffee shop the next day. I should say Luke met Jimmy at a local coffee shop the next day. Jimmy came in, looked around, looked confused and started to walk right by my table. "It's me, Jimmy." I said in my best Maria voice.

Jimmy spun around, stared at me for what seemed like forever and said, "Maria?"

"Yes, Jimmy. It's me, Maria. Or should I say it's me, Luke."

"WTF, why are you introducing me to Luke?"

"Because Jimmy, if I'm going to go out with you, you don't get to have the luxury of pretending that Maria is just some MILF! Ken and I work together. He knows Luke. Hell, we have to work on projects together. Ken doesn't have the luxury of not knowing who I am 90% of my life. I'm married, I have a teenage son, and most of my life doesn't involve Maria. I don't get to pretend I'm Maria most of the time either. So, at the very least, if you still want to go out with Maria, you need to understand she's unlike any girl you've ever dated, and she is not always going to be available to go out with you. If you can truly accept that, we can begin to talk about going out together."

"I once told you that you were as smart as you are beautiful. Nothing you just said changes that, it only reinforces it. I think I can accept what you just told me."

I got up to leave and said, "I guess we'll find out. Take some time to really think about what I just said and then let me know how you feel."

....

Three days later, Jimmy emailed me again. He said he still wanted to see me. He wanted to know how Maria felt about being in public.

I emailed him back. I told him Maria was comfortable and confident in public and asked him what he had in mind.

....

Even I had to admit, this was pretty over the top for me. Jimmy had asked me to go as his date to a wedding. To make things even crazier, Jimmy was one of the groomsmen. There would be times he had to take part in the wedding party activities, and I would be on my own. "What the hell have I gotten myself into?" I wondered.

I decided to dress like one of the 'single' girls, wanting to look attractive but definitely not trying to outshine the bride. I had chosen a sleeveless, vee-neck, golden wrap dress with matching 3" heels. While above the knee, it was not a mini. It accentuated my figure without showing off. My makeup was also not over the top. Again, I didn't want to outshine the bride or her party. I went with an understated evening look for my makeup and felt sexy but not slutty.

Underneath was a different story. Jimmy had gotten really turned on by my lingerie and stockings during our threesome with his twin brother, Jerry. Underneath, I was wearing a gold satin and lace garter belt, bra, and thong panty set. The bra was demi-cup, it barely covered my nipples. The garter belt had eight straps. My 15-denier dark-suntan, vintage stockings had reinforced heels and toes but no seams. On the drive to the wedding, I unwrapped my dress so Jimmy could see what I was wearing underneath.

"Oh Maria. You are so damn hot. I'm not going to be able to think about anything else tonight except what you're wearing underneath your dress. Shit, I'm getting a hard-on just looking at you!"

"Jimmy! Eyes on the road!" I said as I wrapped my dress back around me. "But let me see if I can't do something about that hard-on."

I knelt in the passenger seat facing Jimmy. I unzipped him and leaned over to suck him off. He came very quickly, and I swallowed all of it expertly. "There. That should hold you until later!"

"Maria, you are the hottest, sexiest woman I've ever dated. No one else I've ever been out with would have even thought about doing anything like that. That was incredible!"

The wedding took place at the venue where the reception would be. Jimmy fulfilled his groomsmen duties and I sat by myself, which was fine with me. I wasn't as happy not sitting with him during dinner but understood he had to be with the wedding party. I knew he could sit with me eventually and I made small talk with the people sitting at the table.

"Oh, the bride looks so radiant."

"He looks so handsome."

"They make each other so happy."

You know the cliches; we told them all. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Once inside, I checked my makeup and began some minor touch-ups. While I was fixing my makeup, a younger woman came in and stood behind me with her hands on her hips. I moved over smiling and said, "There's plenty of room for both of us."

"I didn't realize Jimmy liked dating women this old," she said acidly.

I almost dropped my tube of lipstick. "Excuse me?"

"And I certainly didn't expect him to bring his MILF to our friends' wedding!"

"Are you Jimmy's ex?"

"I wouldn't describe it that way, but I had hoped he and I would have a chance to talk tonight about smoothing out some of the bumps in our relationship."

"I see. You'll have to excuse me; I need to go talk to Jimmy about some things."

I found him still taking pictures with the wedding party. I mouthed the words, "We need to talk as soon as possible." He nodded.

I grabbed a brandy from the bar and stood in a corner by myself. I wasn't just angry, I was livid! White-hot was probably as close to describing my anger as I could come. I really try not to draw too much attention to myself when dressed as Maria. I knew this little bitch was not going to leave me alone and could see an angry, public scene in the near future.

Jimmy approached with his drink, smiling. I glared back at him, and he looked around confused. "Jimmy, you are such a shit!" I hissed. "I'm so close to calling an Uber and just leaving. How could you do this to me? How could you??!!"

Jimmy looked even more confused. "Maria, I don't understand. I've just been taking care of my duties with the rest of the wedding party. I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You didn't know your ex-girlfriend was going to be here? Ha!" I said through clenched teeth. "That little bitch just confronted me in the bathroom! I do SO not need to be part of any of her drama, especially in public. I do not want to be the center of attention!"

Jimmy's eyes shot up; I could tell he really was surprised. "Maria, I am so sorry. I had no idea Jenni was going to be here tonight. The last time we were together we had a huge fight. She told me she never wanted to see me again. She knew I was in the wedding party. I just assumed she wouldn't be here so she wouldn't have to see me."

"Jimmy, you have a lot to learn about women. Jenni came here tonight hoping to get back together with you. That's one of the things she told me in the bathroom."

Jimmy gulped and said, "Maria, I don't want to put you through this. I'm going to tell my friends that I've gotten sick, and I need to leave."

When Jimmy said this, I knew he was serious. He was so naïve to think Jenni meant what she said but I didn't want him to miss his friends' wedding because of me. "No, baby. We'll stay. But if that little bitch keeps fucking with me, I'm going to give her more drama than she's ever had in her life before." I kissed him gently on the lips, intertwined our fingers, and we walked back to the table hand-in-hand.

It didn't take long. After Jimmy had refreshed our drinks, Jenni approached the table. She wouldn't even look at me. "Hi, Jimmy." she simpered sweetly.

Jimmy stood up. "Er, um, hi, Jenni. I'm surprised to see you here after what you told me."

"I didn't mean that; I was just mad, Jimmy. I was hoping we could talk tonight to try and straighten things out. I certainly wasn't expecting to see you here with some older woman."

I cut in, immediately. "Older woman?" I asked. "Way more mature too, especially more mature than some spoiled little rich-bitch!"

Jenni still wouldn't look at me. "Jimmy! Did you tell this whore about my family's money?"

"I'm not a whore, bitch. I fuck for pleasure, not for money. And Jimmy didn't need to tell me anything. One look at your Louboutin shoes, Prada dress, and diamond jewelry gave you away. Spoiled little rich girl whose daddy gives her anything she wants. And you expect every other man you meet to treat you exactly the same as daddy. Laughing my ass off!"

Jimmy practically collapsed into the chair next to me. I put my hand on his thigh and began stroking it with my painted nails.

Now Jenni not only looked at me but talked to me and not past me. "That's the only way you can get a man, whore! You're nothing but a sex toy."

"You say that like it's a bad thing, Jenni. And I keep telling you I'm not a whore. I do NOT fuck for money. Maybe if you'd try thinking about your man's pleasure a little more often, you might be able to keep a boyfriend instead of going through them like used Kleenex. Hell, maybe if you thought about your own pleasure a little more often, you wouldn't be such a stuck-up, immature princess!"

I slowly unzipped Jimmy's pants and pulled out his 7" cock. It was standing at attention. "See, Jenni. Jimmy's all excited about watching our little catfight up close and personal. The idea of two women fighting over him has gotten him all excited." I began to slowly stroke his cock and Jenni couldn't take her eyes off my hand.

"And I promise you one last thing. Jimmy will be laying on top of me later on tonight, thrusting this hard-on as deep into me as he can. I'll have my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands cupping his ass cheeks pulling him into me even deeper. When he cums, he won't be fantasizing about fucking you or screaming your name; he'll be screaming my name begging me to make him cum hard, begging me to make him cum again and again!"

Jenni stormed off to the sound of my laughter ringing in her ears.

"Wow Maria, that wasn't very nice. It was fucking hot, but it wasn't very nice."

"Jenni doesn't deserve nice, Jimmy. Tell me one thing she did or said tonight that was nice. She could have called you before this wedding and asked you to bring her so you could work things out together. Instead, she decided to show up assuming you'd crawl back to her. And when she saw you were with someone else tonight, she thought all she had to do was say, 'Hello' and you'd drop me like a hot potato and leave with her. Where is the nice in any of that, Jimmy?"

"You're right. I'm starting to find that our about you; you're usually right about most things. I'm starting to wonder why I went out with Jenni in the first place and why I stayed with her for so long. She's not that good in bed and she always wanted everything to be her way. I don't know why it took me so long to figure that out. Actually, I had to have you point that out to me. I have to admit that I probably was hypnotized a little by all her money."

I kissed his cheek to let him know I understood. He turned his face towards me, and I kissed his lips, gently, slowly, softly. Now was not the time to plaster my lips to his and start sucking on his tongue!

Later on, we were slow dancing to an old R&B tune. Jimmy was an excellent dancer; I really enjoyed dancing with him the night we first met. I had my head on his shoulder when I felt his head turn around. I looked over his shoulder and there was a really good-looking older man standing there. "Mind if I cut in?" he asked Jimmy. Jimmy looked back at me, and I kissed him lightly and told him it was OK. The man was probably about ten years older than me, had silver hair, and I could tell he was athletically trim.

"Hi gorgeous, my name is Howard."

"I'm Maria."

We began to dance; he was also an excellent dancer. I love to dance and was enjoying myself when I spotted Jenni off to the side in what appeared to be a very heated conversation with Jimmy.

"How much did she pay you, Howard?"

"Excuse me?"

"How much did she pay you, Howard? Jenni. How much did she pay you to cut in so she could talk to Jimmy while you kept me on the dance floor?"

Howard coughed nervously and I knew I had guessed right. "Howard, on any other night, I would have really enjoyed dancing with you. Hell, on any other night if you had played your cards right, I would have enjoyed going home with you and fucking your brains out. But tonight is not that night. I don't know if Jenni explained what was going on. If she didn't, you've been used. If she did, you're an accomplice and I'm not very happy with you either."

I walked away and headed directly towards Jimmy and Jenni. Her eyes got wide when she saw me approaching. "Jimmy, your EX-girlfriend paid that man to cut in so she could talk to you alone." I had really emphasized the 'ex' part.

Jimmy whirled on Jenni. "Wow, just wow. Jenni, I've always thought you were a little bit selfish but now I know Maria is right. You ARE just a stuck-up little rich-bitch. I never want to be with you again. Just leave me alone. Just leave us alone!"

Jenni's eyes widened and tears started to roll down her cheeks. She wasn't used to not getting her way all the time. She walked away and headed towards the same bathroom where we first 'met.' She probably needed a private place to have a good cry and repair her makeup afterwards.

"Come on, Jimmy. Let's get out of here. I've had enough drama to last me a month. Take me some place where we can make each other cum for the rest of the night."

We didn't go to Jimmy's place. Jenni knew where that was, and we didn't want that psycho bitch stalking us there. Jimmy took me to the love hotel where we had first made love as a threesome with his twin brother, Jerry, and we got a room. Not as spacious as the first room but there were just the two of us this time.

I stripped Jimmy completely naked and told him to sit on the bed with his back against the headboard. I did a slow striptease for Jimmy. He had a raging hard-on before I even had my dress off. As I slid my panties down my long stockinged legs, his cock was pulsating.

"How much do you trust me, Jimmy?"

"A lot. You've been nothing but honest with me and treated me wonderfully."

I reached into my purse and pulled out a pair of velvet restraints. "I want to tie you to the headboard. I don't want you to be able to touch me. I want you to concentrate solely on the feeling of my mouth and hands on you. Can you do that, baby?"

Jimmy licked his lips and nodded.

"And I promise if you even begin to feel uncomfortable all you have to do is say, 'Maria, untie these restraints,' and I will let you go."

Jimmy held his wrists by the headboard. I tied first one wrist, then the other. His cock was throbbing, dancing below me. "You really like this, don't you, honey?" I cooed into his ear. He could only respond with a deep moan.

I started to kiss my way down his body. I was tonguing his face, neck and ears. I went lower and began to kiss his chest, stopping long enough to suck his nipples hard. I continued lower and began to kiss his stomach, licking and sucking on his belly button.

Jimmy began to buck his hips. "No baby, no. As difficult as this is, try not to move. I want you to concentrate on the feeling of me touching you." Jimmy moaned again, in what I took to be agreement.

I moved lower, making sure not to touch Jimmy's cock or balls. I kissed my way around them. I licked and sucked his thighs as he groaned uncontrollably. I started kissing my way down one leg, from one thigh all the way to his ankles. I kissed my way back up again and moved to the other leg, never touching him where I knew he wanted me to touch him most! I kissed his other leg down to the ankles. I grabbed his foot and began to suck and tongue his toes individually. He couldn't help himself and started to buck his hips again.

"Maria, this is so fucking hot. I'm going to cum. Please take me inside your mouth before I blow my load everywhere. Maria, Maria, Maria! Please baby, please!"

I knelt in front of Jimmy. I put the middle finger of one of my hands in my mouth and began to suck and tongue it so he could see, lubricating it with my saliva. Then I took him in my mouth. One hand began to gently caress his balls. I took the other hand with the lubricated finger and began to slowly insert it into his asshole; sucking him deeper and harder as I continued to work my finger inside him.

Suddenly his hips began to thrust violently upward. He came in wave after wave of salty pleasure. I sucked and swallowed until he fell back against the headboard exhausted. I continued to suck him dry until there wasn't a drop of cum left. He could only whimper and moan. I untied the wrist restraints and he dropped to the pillows beneath him. I crawled up beside him so we could cuddle. His hands roamed everywhere.

Jimmy slowly began to breathe more steadily. "Jimmy, I want you to fuck me like I told Jenni you would fuck me. I want you on top of me with my hands pinned to the bed. Fuck me, Jimmy! Fuck me now!"

I didn't need to invite him twice. Jimmy grabbed the tube of lubricant and smeared his cock with it. I put a pillow under my ass to lift it towards him. Jimmy guided his cock, hard again, towards my asshole. As he thrust into me, he pinned my hands to the bed as I had requested. I wrapped my legs around his waist and began to rotate my hips around his cock. First in one direction, then the other. All the while I was thrusting my hips against his.

Jimmy began to piston in and out of my willing asshole. "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your little girl's hot pussy. I want all of that cock inside me. I want you to fuck me so hard, so fast, so hot. Maria's pussy is all yours, baby. Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

12