Maria Fucks Jimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy obliged and started to pummel my ass. He was breathing so heavy and was fucking me almost uncontrollably. And just as I had promised Jenni, I was cupping his ass cheeks pulling him into me as he screamed my name. "Maria, Maria, Maria! Oh shit, oh fuck, oh baby. I'm going to cum for you, I'm going to cum for you, I'm going to cum for you. You're so fucking hot baby, so fucking hot. Make me cum, make me cum, Maria, make me cummmmmm!"

"Jimmy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cummmmmiiiiiinnnnnggggg!"

We exploded in a simultaneous orgasm and spasmed against one another. Once again, we collapsed into one another's arms. I rested my head against his chest. He held me gently, caressing me and kissing me all over. That was not the last time we made love that night.

....

"Ken, you were so right. He wanted me badly and the sex was incredible. We came together again and again and again."

"Baby, I'm so proud of you for stepping outside of your comfort zone. And I'm even happier that it worked out the way I thought it would! I'll see you at work on Monday."

12