Maria Goes to College!

Story Info
Luke Goes to College Dressed as Maria!
7.2k words
4.48
6.6k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to take an evening course at the local community college. It was something I needed to pass to stay current with the training requirements of my position at work. I had the craziest idea. I had two hours in between the end of my workday and the beginning of class. What if Maria attended the class for Luke? It would require a little bit of effort on my part but seemed very doable. And it also seemed like a LOT of fun!

The biggest hang-up was making sure my professor was onboard. I didn't need him looking for Luke when Maria was sitting in his class. I dressed up, fairly modestly for Maria, one evening before classes began. I was wearing an ankle-length peasant skirt with pantyhose and mid-calf boots with only 3" heels. I had on a very loose-fitting, long-sleeved top. My makeup was minimal, and I had my hair pulled back into a ponytail. The only jewelry I wore was pearl drop earrings. I had made an appointment as Luke to meet with the professor. I knocked on the door. "Come in Luke." I walked into his office, and he said, "I'm sorry young lady. I have an appointment with another student right now. Please make an appointment for a different time."

"It's me professor, it's Luke. This is what I wanted to talk to you about." His mouth dropped open. "I'm a crossdresser, professor. I'd really love to attend your course as Maria, my feminine alter-ego. But I need your permission. When you're calling attendance, you'll need to look for Maria instead of Luke."

He continued to stare, shook his head, and said, "Well, I never. It's none of my business what clothing you like to wear. If Luke wants to attend my class as Maria, I'll allow him."

"Thank you so much professor. I love having the chance to do normal, everyday things while dressed as Maria. I promise to work hard and be one of your best students."

He looked at me again, shook his head, and waved me away. "I'll see you on the first night of class, Maria."

Two weeks later, I was sitting in Professor Logan's class. "Maria?" he called while taking attendance. I raised my hand and said, "Here." I was wearing fairly typical women's business clothing. Skirt suit, blouse, minimal makeup and jewelry, pantyhose and short heels. I was wearing my prosthetic silicone bodysuit to give me my feminine figure but everything else was understated, at least for Maria. I didn't want to draw any unwanted attention to myself but quickly realized I was the only female in the room dressed the way I was.

I kept my classroom interactions to a minimum; only answering questions when the professor asked me directly.

The one thing that scared me was an item on the syllabus for the semester. There was going to be a group project. I needed to decide if I was going to continue to attend the class as Maria, and work much more closely with a small group, or if Luke decided it would be easier for him to attend the class. Of course, Maria won out and the semester began in earnest.

I was easily the oldest student in the class. It wasn't difficult to explain attending class in my 'work clothes' as opposed to the 'jeans-and-casual-tops' college uniform of the rest of the girls. I told my classmates I had to come to class directly from work and didn't have time to change. I always wore a skirt and blouse to class. I made sure the skirt wasn't too short and the blouse wasn't too tight. I also wore pantyhose which I almost never wore. It was just easier and quicker to put on pantyhose. I never wore more than 3" heels to class, although that heel height was 3" higher than the rest of the girls in class. Running shoes and sneakers were the shoe of choice for them.

I realized fairly quickly the boys were stealing glances in my direction; I pretended not to notice. Professor Logan told us early on about the group project. It would be 40% of our grade. That was a sizeable chunk. My grade would depend a lot on our group.

The groups were assigned at random. There were five students in each group. My group was the only one with two girls in it. All the other groups had three girls. I sighed. This was not a good start to this part of the class. Professor Logan allowed us the remainder of class time to set up our group schedules.

I reminded everyone again that I was not available during the day as I had a full-time job. Cindy, the other girl in our group whined petulantly. "So, the rest of us are going to have to work around your schedule, Maria?"

"No, Cindy. I'm just telling you when I'm not available. If the four of you can get together when I can't, it's perfectly fine for you to come up with assignments for me. I'm willing to get together before class, after class or on nights we don't have class. I'm even willing to get together on weekends if that's what works for the group. But I can't take time off work to meet in the middle of the day during the week, I just can't."

Cindy gave an exasperated sigh, looking for support from the rest of the group. "It's OK, Maria. We'll make this work." That was Jacob, I smiled at him for his support.

"C'mon Cindy. Maria's not a full-time student like us. We have to at least make some allowances for her job. She's trying to meet us more than halfway." That was Matthew. I looked at him and mouthed the words, 'Thank you.'

"Cindy, don't be such a bitch. You don't really care, hell, you probably won't show up for half the group meetings anyway." That was Ethan. He looked directly at me and said, "Cindy's in two of my other classes. She really doesn't give a fuck."

"Cindy." I looked her directly in the eyes. "Given my work schedule and me telling the group when I can't meet, what are your top choices for meeting?" I smiled encouragingly.

She rolled her eyes. "I can meet an hour before class and at noon on Saturdays. That's it."

I looked at the boys and asked, "Will that work for the rest of you?" The three of them nodded their assent although Ethan was glaring daggers at Cindy.

"Fine. Then our first meeting will be this Saturday at noon in the school library. Can someone reserve a private study room?"

Matthew raised his hand. "I'll do it first thing tomorrow morning. I have a part-time job in the library." I smiled gratefully at him.

Jacob said, "Let's exchange cell phone numbers so we can text." We did although we found out soon enough, Cindy's number was off by one digit. She later blamed it on all of us although the coincidence of three of us getting the same number wrong, was pretty slight.

We met at noon in the library; at least four of us did. I didn't have the excuse of coming straight from work, I had to look more casual. I wasn't sure what the 'dress code' for casual was and I was also pretty sure I didn't have 'college casual' in my wardrobe. I wore knee high boots with 3" heels over skintight jeans. I had on a long-sleeved figure-hugging cowl-neck sweater. I had a 4" wide belt wrapped around the waist of my sweater. The sweater only covered about half of my ass cheeks. My boots, belt and sweater were all black. I went with understated makeup, had my hair pulled back in a ponytail like the first night of class, and the only jewelry I had on was 2" gold hoop earrings. That and my faux diamond engagement and wedding rings. I wore them to class every night.

I had learned early on as Maria, the best way to say 'No' before an unwanted conversation even got started, was to make sure I was wearing those rings on my left hand.

We waited five minutes, uncomfortably. When Cindy still hadn't shown up, Matthew tried texting her. It came back as a disconnected number. Jacob and I checked; we had the same number for her. I shrugged my shoulders. "The only thing we can do is move forward."

We agreed on a goal for our presentation and started dividing up the work. "I think we need to hope for the best and plan for the worst. We'll give Cindy something to work on each time, but we need to take turns backing her up, just in case. That way we won't get caught missing the information we need. I'll back up Cindy this first week."

The boys agreed and we accomplished a fair amount that first hour. "I'll see you here an hour before class." I told them.

Ethan nodded and left fairly quickly. Jacob and Matthew hung behind. I pretended not to notice each of them elbowing one another trying to get the other one to speak. "Maria?" Jacob finally asked.

"Yes, Jacob?"

"Matthew and I were wondering if you'd like to grab a quick drink at the campus pub. Maybe get to know each other a little better, especially if our grades are all going to depend on one another."

I hesitated but thought, what the hell. It's the two of them, one drink to be social and then I'll leave.

"Sure. I can stay long enough for one drink but then I've got to go."

They both grinned from ear-to-ear like they'd just hit the jackpot. I followed them in my car to the campus pub. Creatively enough, it was called, 'The Campus Pub.' I parked my car, and we walked in together. Almost immediately, we ran into Cindy. She was half smashed already, and it was just early afternoon. She came up to us slurring her words. "Sorry I missed the first meeting. I forgot to put it on my calendar." She looked at me and said, "My, my. Don't you look like the hot MILF in your CFM boots!"

I ignored her and guided the boys to an open table. They sat on one side; I sat on the other. The waiter took our drink order. The boys ordered shots and beers. I ordered my usual brandy. We were just chatting, making small talk when our drinks arrived. We toasted, "To a successful group project!" Jacob and Matthew slammed their shots, and I took a sip of brandy.

The shots seemed to loosen their tongues. They had all kinds of questions. They wanted to know about my job. They were interested in my family life. I told them I was married with one child; they didn't have an inkling I was the husband and father. They were very complimentary about my looks, probably too complimentary.

About that time, Cindy walked up to our table again. "Stuck-up, bitch!" she said to me.

"Excuse me, what did you say?"

"I called you a stuck-up bitch. Successful businesswoman comes to campus, Ms. Cougar thinks she can hit on all the college boys."

Jacob and Matthew jumped in. "Cindy, you're drunk. We invited Maria for a drink, not the other way around. She's married and has a child. You're making a complete ass of yourself!"

They motioned to Cindy's friends who'd lost track of her. They pulled her away quickly although she was stumbling and having trouble staying upright.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Maybe I should have taken this class online. Maybe there's just the tiniest bit of truth in what Cindy said. Maybe I was trying to relive some small part of my past."

"No, Maria, no. Don't listen to that drunk. She's probably going to flunk out by the end of this year. She's not worth listening to. The both of us, and Ethan too, appreciate your guidance and effort on this project."

I smiled at them gratefully. We ordered another round, chatted amiably, and finished our drinks. "Would you boys mind walking with me to my car? I'm a little unnerved and I don't want any more drama." They both agreed almost before I finished asking the question.

We walked arm-in-arm to my car with me in the middle. Clearly that second shot had loosened their tongues.

"Cindy is right about one thing."

"What's that Jacob?"

"You are a hot MILF! You make most of the girls around here look plain."

"She's right about one other thing, too"

"What's that Matthew?"

"Those CFM boots and skintight jeans make your ass and legs look delicious!" He giggled.

By now we had gotten to my car. "I'm hoping you boys won't remember this part of the conversation but thank you for the compliments." I kissed each of them tenderly on the cheek and drove home.

An hour before the next class, we met in the library again. Again, Cindy was not there. As promised, I had completed Cindy's assignment and brought the information with me. We got a lot accomplished and divvied up new assignments. It was Ethan's turn to back-up Cindy; he did not look happy. As everyone headed off to class, I stopped Ethan.

"You seem to know Cindy better than the rest of us. Should we quit kidding ourselves and move forward as if there are only four of us in the group? Rearrange the group meeting schedule to what suits the four of us better?"

Ethan stared at me coolly. "You tell me; you seem to be in charge around here."

"Ethan, what the fuck have I ever done to you to elicit that kind of response? We're in this together, it's a group assignment. Other than asking for some allowances for my job, I've tried to be as flexible as possible. I don't get it."

I think my use of the word 'fuck' shocked Ethan a little bit. I don't think he expected to hear that word coming from the professionally dressed older woman in front of him.

He sighed, deeply. "Cindy is my twin sister. She's an asshole. She has alcohol problems. She's most likely going to flunk out of school this semester. As I said at our first meeting, we're in three classes together. I know my parents are counting on me to help her pass those classes. You can see what kind of effort she's putting into school. In all likelihood, she'll flunk all three and my parents will find some way to blame me."

I surprised both of us when I leaned in and gave him a hug. I surprised myself even more when I kissed him on the cheek. "We'll do everything we can to help. Including staying with the schedule Cindy requested, even if she never shows up."

He seemed genuinely surprised at my willingness to help and hugged me back. I smiled at him. He was really quite cute. "Let's get to class." I said. Both Jacob and Matthew were staring at us as we scurried into class just a minute before start time.

Our next meeting was scheduled for Saturday. It was Halloween. I thought long and hard about taking a pass but decided WTF. This is THE crossdresser's annual holiday after all. My wife and son had left the night before for her parents' house. Once again, I had our house all to myself. I got up early since our meeting time for Saturday was at noon. I began what by now had become my preparation ritual.

I covered myself from the neck down with a depilatory cream. After the prescribed wait time, I hopped in the shower, grabbed my loofah sponge, and rubbed off what little body hair I had. I filled the tub with water as hot as I could stand it and poured in a musk-scented bubble bath. Getting in, I laid down until just my nose was above water. While in the tub soaking, I douched three times and shaved my face twice. I finally got out and toweled myself dry.

I powdered my torso with an unscented talc and then pulled on my prosthetic bodysuit with the silicone breasts, vagina and open bottom. I had decided to be Elvira for Halloween although I wasn't going for a mirror-image look. I liked her facial makeup and tried to copy that closely. Dramatic black eyeliner above and below both eyes, followed by rose colored eyeshadow above and below the eyes as well. I put on false eyelashes, they were long and dark. I used more rouge than I normally do and finished my face with blood-red lipstick. I didn't forget the sexy mole below the corner of her right eye.

I had already painted my toenails blood-red; now I glued 1" acrylic nail extensions onto my fingers. When dry, I painted them the same blood-red color as my toes, buffed and sealed them with a mirror coating.

Now I was ready to start making Elvira's look mine! I pulled on my black satin thong followed by an eight-strap black satin waist cincher. Elvira almost always wore sheer pantyhose; that's one of the changes I was making. I had chosen extra-long, black lace, spiderweb stockings with little lace spiders on them. I threaded the garter straps under my thong and clipped them up. I stepped into my black patent leather shoes with open toes, they had 6" heels which was higher than I usually wore.

I went into the bedroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I was off to a sexy start! I pulled the Elvira dress over my head. It was made of lycra spandex and really hugged my body's curves. It had full-length sleeves, the hip high slit on the right side, and the daring plunging neckline that almost came down to my belly button. My silicone breasts looked every bit as full (and exposed) as Elvira's!

I belted a 6" wide leather belt around my waist and cinched it tight to show off my ass and breasts even more. I slipped her ruby handled dagger through the belt. Now I really started to veer off and make Elvira's look mine. I put on a faux ruby and rhinestone bib necklace, ruby and rhinestone dangle teardrop earrings. I wore Elvira's signature ruby baguette on my right index finger but added three more ruby rings. I wore a heart shaped ruby on my right pinky finger, and an oval and marquise shaped ruby on the ring and middle fingers of my left hand.

Finally, I tucked my hair under a black nylon wig-cap and put on my wig. I chose NOT to wear the signature Elvira beehive. I know it's iconic, but I just didn't like the way it looked on me. Instead, I went with more of a Morticia Addams wig. Jet black, parted in the middle and hanging down to the middle of my back.

I stepped back so I could get a good look at myself in the full-length mirror. "Thank you for the inspiration, Elvira. No one looks as good as you but I'm happy if I've just come close."

I looked at the time. I needed to go! I got to the meeting two minutes late. Everyone, including Cindy, was already there. Jacob and Matthew lost their minds. "Holy shit, Maria! That's awesome. You look so fucking hot! You look way better than Elvira ever did!"

Ethan was more subdued but also complimented me. "Fantastic costume, Maria. If you're going to any parties tonight, you should win first prize."

Cindy was less complimentary. She looked at the three boys. "I told you so. Fucking cougar comes in here looking like a vampire slut. I'll bet she'd fuck all three of you at once."

I snapped and walked directly up to her. I was already taller than her by a few inches but towered over her in my 6" heels. "Fuck YOU, Cindy. I don't know what your problem is with me but that's all it is. It's YOUR problem, NOT mine. Get over it or get out. We can do this project without you, and you can still get your share of the credit at the end."

I could smell the alcohol on her breath when she burst into tears and ran out of the room. "Ethan, I'm sorry I talked to your sister that way, but she asked for it. I'm not going to be her verbal punching bag."

"Maria, I love her; she's my sister. But almost all the trouble that comes her way is of her own making."

It took a minute but we re-focused and got to work on the project. Things were humming along nicely; we were more than on track to finish before the due date. We decided to break early, and I passed out some candy that I'd brought along. Jacob and Matthew wanted to take selfies with me, so I obliged them by hamming it up. I had my arms around them and was kissing them on the cheek. "Ethan, aren't you going to take a picture with Maria?" they asked him.

He hesitated but said he would. He stood next to me, standing on the side of me with the hip-high slit in the dress. He had one arm wrapped around me. Neither Jacob nor Matthew could see him squeezing my ass cheek. I looked him right in the eyes and said, "Why don't you rub my stocking top with the other hand? That should make for a great pic."

He smiled at me, licked his lips and began to reach for my thigh. Just as his hand touched me there was the most incredible discharge of static electricity between his fingers and my upper leg. It felt amazing. I sucked in my breath and lost my balance for a moment, moaning softly in sexual excitement. Jacob and Matthew couldn't hear me, but Ethan did. His eyes opened wide, but he didn't say anything.

12