Maria Goes to College!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just at that moment, Cindy burst back into the room. She was completely drunk by now and slurring her words. "I knew it, I fucking knew it. Trying to fuck my brother you MILF slut bitch! Stay away from him you old hag!"

Ethan looked at me sadly, shook his head, and said, "I'm sorry." He took Cindy by the elbow and guided her out of the room.

The three of us just stood there for a moment, stunned by what had transpired. Jacob and Matthew tried to talk me into going to The Campus Pub. I firmly said no. No way was I going anywhere near a place where Cindy might show up. Things between us were really starting to get ugly. I told them to enjoy Halloween and that I would see them before class at our next meeting. They looked more than a little disappointed. I gave each of them a big hug, a kiss on the lips and slid my tongue into their mouths. They got over some of their disappointment quickly.

I walked to my car. I was damned if I was going to let Cindy spoil my day. I went grocery shopping dressed as Elvira, people were taking pics and videos of me. I drove to the hotel where I usually hang out and saw Harold, the bartender. He poured my usual and said, "Maria, if anyone could ever make me think about having sex with a crossdresser, you in that outfit would do it!"

I smiled at Harold; he was 100% heterosexual. That was just about the highest compliment he could give me. I finished my second drink and got up to leave. "You should come back for the Halloween party and costume contest tonight, Maria. I have no idea who would win second place, but I know who would win first!"

I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You're the best, Harold. You always know how to brighten my day!"

It was late afternoon. I headed back to the house and ate a small sandwich and a few pieces of raw broccoli. I never ate big meals when dressed as Maria, I didn't want to feel bloated. Kids would be coming to trick-or-treat soon, so I set up a large candy bowl by the front door.

The doorbell rang. "And we're off and running." I thought to myself. I opened the door with the bowl of candy in my hand. I almost dropped it when I saw Ethan standing there.

"E-Eth-Ethan! What are you doing here? How did you find me? Are you stalking me? Do I need to call the police? What the fuck?"

I was frantic.

"Whoa, take it easy. Yes, I followed you. No, I'm not stalking you. Please, please don't call the police. Please Maria, I just want to talk to you."

"Then talk." I stood there glaring at him with my hands on my hips.

"Are-are you going to make me stand on the porch?"

"I didn't invite you over. Why should I invite you inside?"

"Because you felt it too!"

"Felt what? What the hell are you babbling about?"

"Maria, when that static electricity sparked from my fingertips to your stocking-covered thigh, I thought you were going to cum right there. I heard you moan, I felt you trembling. I thought Jacob, Matthew and I were going to witness a major orgasm!"

I blushed deeply. "Sigh. You heard me, you felt me. Somehow, I was hoping you missed that."

He just smiled at me hopefully and said nothing. "Come in, you can't stand on the porch all night."

He came inside. "And while I'm more than a little flattered, I'm also a little creeped out. You followed me!"

"I wanted to see you, tonight. I didn't want to wait until our next meeting. I didn't want to only be talking about our group project."

"What do you want to talk about?

"I want to tell you that I agree with those two nerds, Jacob and Matthew. You DO look so fucking hot! I almost came in my pants when you walked in the room today. And I don't know if Cindy is right or not, but I do hope you're trying to fuck her brother. You don't have to try at all. I'll give you this cock, all of it for as long as you want it."

The doorbell rang again. This time it was trick-or-treaters. I gave everyone some candy and closed the door. Ethan smiled, almost wickedly. "What's that smile for?"

"You didn't see the naked lust on the faces of those two young teenage boys when you bent over to put candy into their bags? Guaranteed they'll both be jerking off thinking about you when they're at home in bed tonight!"

I elbowed him gently in the side. He just laughed. "If you're going to be here during this candy giveaway, you're going to make yourself useful. Go downstairs to the bar in the basement. Pour me a brandy, a tall one, and make yourself a drink if you're so inclined."

He brought my drink back upstairs shortly. He had a Coke and a glass of ice that was half full of rum. He helped give away candy. I did notice the older boys leering at me. I guess this was not exactly a PG13 costume for giving away candy to the neighborhood kids.

Ethan looked around while he was sitting there. "How come there aren't any pictures of you?"

"Because I don't live here." I lied. "This house belongs to my brother and his family. They're on vacation in Europe right now and I'm house sitting."

He looked at the family photo with my wife and son. He looked at Luke closely and then looked back at me. "Yep, I can definitely see the resemblance. Who's older?"

"Luke is. He's almost two years older than me. I'm his baby sister and he adores me!"

Ethan smiled sadly. "I adore my sister too, but I would never trust her to house sit for me if I owned one."

"I'm sorry, baby. That was thoughtless of me."

"No, no. It's not your fault. I can't expect people to tiptoe around my life because my sister is so screwed up."

It had been fifteen minutes since any trick-or-treaters had come. I turned off the front porch light and the hall light to discourage any stragglers. "Now what?"

"I'm hoping we can talk more about why I followed you here."

I looked at Ethan, licking my lips. I undid the belt to my costume and slipped the dress over my head. Half-naked Elvira / Morticia was staring at him. "Is this what you came over to see?" I asked breathlessly. My drink was empty. I headed towards the basement. "It's quieter and there's more privacy downstairs." Ethan was treated to the sight of my ass framed by garters and stockings, split by my thong as I deliberately walked in front of him.

Halfway down the stairs, I paused and looked over my shoulder. Liam was ogling me, licking his lips and rubbing his crotch. I smiled seductively at him and continued to slowly walk down the stairs.

I seated him in the recliner. I took my time at the bar refreshing our drinks. I was in no hurry, I wanted him to be able to drink in the sight of me. I brought his rum & Coke to him and bent over to place it on the end table. My naked breasts were gently swaying right in front of his face. He pulled my face to his and began to kiss me hungrily. I kissed him back with an even greater hunger.

I pulled him to his feet and molded my body against his. We were making out like frantic teenagers! "Before we go any farther, baby, I have to tell you. It's my time of the month so that's off limits. But I love anal, and you can have all the ass you want!" I'm not sure why I wasn't telling Ethan. I'd never been with a man before who didn't know I was a crossdresser. I guess I was still pissed at him for following me. I was really creeped out by that!

"Su-sure, no problem. You're just so fucking hot; you're hotter than anyone I've ever been with. Ass, mouth, I'm good with that"

I started to undress Ethan. I took his shirt off and began circling him, licking and sucking the skin on his back, chest, and stomach. He kept reaching for me, but I pushed his hands down gently as I continued to circle him, pleasing him with my lips and tongue. I stood in front of him again and pressed my body against his. I slowly began to slide down his body with my breasts pressed against him.

Ethan was just moaning in pleasure. "Yes, Maria, oh yes, yes, yes, yessssss! You're even hotter than I imagined when I saw you that first night in class."

I continued undressing Ethan. I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and slid his pants and underwear down to mid-thigh. I grabbed the tip of his cock between my fingers and lifted it up. I cupped his balls in the other hand and lifted those up also. I leaned down and began licking his perineum from scrotum to asshole and back again. "Mmmmm, Maria, take me into your mouth baby. I have to feel my cock between those plump, juicy lips!"

"Ethan, for the rest of tonight I want you to call me Mommy. I'm going to call you Daddy. Can you do that for Mommy?" I asked.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh, Mommy. Yes, yes, yessss! Suck me, Mommy. Take Daddy's cock in your mouth and make Daddy cum for Mommy!"

I giggled and began to take 'Daddy' into 'Mommy's' mouth! He didn't have the largest cock; it was probably just shy of 6". I was deep throating Ethan, licking the underside of his shaft and rimming his prick on every stroke. My hands were cupping his ass cheeks, pulling him into my face again and again. "Mo-Mom-Mommy, oh Mommy!"

Ethan exploded into the back of my throat; I hadn't expected him to cum that quickly, but I was easily able to swallow all of his load. As he was finishing his orgasm and I was licking him dry, the doorbell started ringing persistently. "Shit, shit, shit. Let me see what the hell is going on. Take off the rest of your clothes while I see who it is."

I grabbed one of my wife's long robes from our bedroom and belted it on. I went to the door, turned on the porch light, and looked out. It was Cindy and she was clearly hammered as she kept pounding on my door! "Open this door, bitch! I know you're in there!"

I quickly unlocked the door and pulled her inside. I did NOT want my neighbors to wonder what the hell was going on. "What the FUCK is your problem? How did you find this house? What is wrong with you, you drunken little bitch? Give me one reason not to call the cops right now, you psycho cunt!"

Her eyes practically rolled into the back of her head as she collapsed against me. "I know he's here." she slurred. "Got GPS on his car, I saw it out front. You're trying to fuck my brother."

I will be shortly I thought to myself as she passed out in my arms. I helped her into the guest bedroom, took off her shoes, and covered her up. She was drunkenly snoring within moments.

I went back downstairs. Ethan was completely naked. "I heard enough of that to know my sister is upstairs."

I nodded. "She's got a GPS tracker on your car. You might want to look into that if you want to have any privacy at all. I'm guessing she probably won't wake up until morning. She wasn't just drunk, she was couldn't-stand-up-fucked-up!"

"That's Cindy." he nodded and frowned.

I unbelted my robe and let it fall to the floor. I was not going to let Ethan's sister's issues get in the way of my pleasure. I spent way too much time and effort on my look for this Halloween. Someone was fucking me tonight and Ethan was the only candidate around.

I knelt in front of Ethan again. "Mmmm, Daddy. Mommy wants this cock at attention, Mommy wants this cock buried in her ass. Will Daddy, please take care of Mommy?" I was licking the underside of Ethan's shaft and kissing his testicles while I said this. Ethan just groaned but quickly began to get hard again. Within seconds he was at full attention; one of the benefits of making love to much younger men!

I led Ethan to the recliner. "Mommy wants Daddy to eat her ass. Mommy loves it when Daddy licks her back there. C'mon Daddy, show Mommy how much you love her ass!" I turned around and bent over in front of Ethan. He slid my thong panties down my legs, and I stepped out of them. Then he pulled my ass towards him as I spread my legs wide so he could easily get to my rosebud.

He began to tongue me tentatively at first, barely touching my asshole with his tongue. But as I squirmed and began to encourage him, he started eating my ass like a pro! "Oh Daddy, oh! Eat Mommy's ass, yes, Daddy, yes, Daddy, yesssss!" Ethan was sucking on my ass rim while he buried his tongue inside me and that sent me over the edge. No one had ever eaten my ass that way before! "Cum-cum-cccuuummmmmiiiiiiinnnnggggg! Daddy, Daddy, oh Daddy. Good Daddy, make Mommy cum, make Mommy cum, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

I was shaking uncontrollably, much like earlier in the afternoon when Ethan and I shared that static electricity shock! Ethan continued to eat my asshole to my orgasmic conclusion. Damn, he was good!

I pulled him to his feet and turned my back to him. "Come here, Daddy. Take Mommy from behind. Mommy wants Daddy's hard cock inside of her. She wants all of it, now!"

Ethan stood right behind me. He gently guided his throbbing member to my entrance. Once I could feel him begin to enter me, I reached behind me, grabbed his hips and pulled him all the way inside me. "That's it, Daddy. Mmmmm, Mommy loves the feel of Daddy's hard cock inside her. Fuck me, Daddy, fuck my ass, fuck Mommy's ass. Take me!"

Ethan had his hands on my hips and began to thrust into me in an almost maniacal manner. He was practically lifting me off the ground with every forward thrust and was grunting with the effort. I encouraged him as he continued to pound my ass.

"Ooooooohhhhhh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy. Mommy can tell Daddy loves her ass. Fuck this ass, Daddy, fuck it. Mommy wants all of Daddy's cock, all of it."

I backed Ethan up to the recliner until he was forced to sit in it. My legs were spread over the outside of his, I was riding his cock facing away from him. Now it was my turn to control the pace. I was squeezing my ass muscles together while rotating my hips as I rode up and down his shaft. I reached down and with one hand started caressing his scrotum and testicles. With the other hand, I began to slide my fingertips up and down the length of his shaft as soon as it wasn't buried inside me. He was bucking up and down, I could feel by the throbbing of his cock he was going to cum again, soon.

"That's it, Daddy, that's it. Mmmmmm, that feels so good. Mommy is going to cum again soon for Daddy. Mommy wants Daddy to cum for her. I want all of your love juice inside. Fill me up Daddy, I want it all. Rub my stocking thighs Daddy. Mommy loves it when Daddy's hands are caressing her stockings."

Ethan obliged. His hands were roaming all over my lace covered legs. I was riding his cock at a frenetic pace, and he was pushing up against me just as hard. It didn't take much longer, and we began to cum together.

"C-cu-cum-cumming Daddy. Mommy is cumming for Daddy, oh yes, yessss, yessssssssssss!!!!"

"FUCK! FUCK! Mommy's pussy is so hot, so hot to Daddy. Daddy loves mommy's hot pussy! Make me cum, Mommy, make me cum just for you. Nnnnnnnggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Just then I heard a gasped "WTF?!!" from the stairs. Cindy was halfway down the stairwell with her hand on the railing, just staring at me riding her brother's cock. I knew Ethan heard her also; I could tell by the way he stopped thrusting up against me. "Too late now!" I thought to myself as I continued to ride his manhood. Cindy ran up the stairs crying. I milked Ethan's cock to softness as I finished my orgasm. I stood up so he could follow his sister.

I cleaned myself up downstairs to give them some time. I heard the front door open and close a few minutes later. Ethan came back down the stairs. "I put Cindy into an Uber to take her home. I have her car keys, I'll come back tomorrow to pick it up. She won't remember where she was, I don't want her to remember where your brother lives."

"Thank you, Ethan. That wouldn't be fair to my brother, and I appreciate that. Ethan, it's none of my business although Cindy has certainly almost made it my right to ask, WTF is going on? Your sister has an almost pathological interest in your relationship with women."

Ethan sighed, deeply. "I was engaged to Cindy's best friend, Ellie, right out of high school. Three months before we were going to be married, Cindy and Ellie got into a horrible car crash. Ellie was killed. Even though the other driver was completely at fault, Cindy has never forgiven herself. As long as I'm not with any other woman, she doesn't have to admit I'm never going to be with Ellie again." He sighed again, even more deeply.

"Wow, just wow! I am SO sorry, so sorry for you AND Cindy." I walked over to him, hugged him deeply, and kissed him just as deeply. "I truly am sorry. Neither of you deserved this."

Ethan hugged me back. I was more than a little surprised to feel his erection against my stomach. "Baby, are you sure this is what you want? Especially, right now?"

Ethan smiled at me. It was a naughty, mischievous smile. "Yes, Mommy. This is exactly what Daddy wants, especially right now!"

Ethan left a few hours later. When I woke up early afternoon, both Ethan's and Cindy's cars were gone from in front of the house.

I was really nervous when I showed up for our group meeting before class that week. I had chosen to dress down again. Everyone was there, even Cindy. At a nod from me, Jacob and Matthew got up and left. I sat right next to Cindy; Ethan was right next to her on the other side. I hugged her to me tightly, she didn't hug back but she didn't push away. I put my hands on her hands; Ethan was hugging her from behind.

"Ethan told me everything, Cindy. Everything." She looked over her shoulder at him, he just shrugged and held her tighter. "I know you saw us. I hope you saw the look of pure pleasure and joy on your twin's face. Would you take that away from him for the rest of his life? Ethan loved Ellie. But she's not here anymore. There's nothing you can do about that. It's not your fault. You can beat yourself up all you want but you didn't do anything wrong! The other driver was at fault. Not you."

Cindy collapsed against Ethan, sobbing. "Cindy, Ethan wants to go with you to AA. I've offered to come with the two of you. But you have to take that first step. You have to make that choice. Ethan can't do it for you. I can't do it for you. No one can do it for you but you."

"Why, Maria, why? Why are you being so nice to me, so understanding? I've treated you like shit and acted like a bitch to you. Why?"

"You've had a rough time in your life. It's understandable. It's also time to move on. I like Ethan. I'll never be his wife, but we've brought joy to one another. Ethan loves you, maybe more than you can begin to imagine right now. Ethan wants nothing more than to help. If I can help Ethan, and you, in some small way, I'm more than willing to do that."

Cindy didn't take me up on my offer, but she did start attending AA meetings with Ethan at her side. She made it to every one of our project group meetings after that and did her part. One of her other classes was Business 101. I helped her with that, Ethan helped her with the third class they had together, and she passed all three.

Ethan and I even double-dated with Cindy and Jacob once! It was fun and you could see Cindy had begun to turn a corner. The semester ended and we lost touch with one another. But 'Mommy' fondly remembered 'Daddy' sometimes when she was masturbating with her dildos!

12