All Comments on 'Marie Ch. 05'

by EdandMarie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot story

keep it up wouldd love to see more pics of wife

safari99safari99over 14 years ago
The Thrills Continue!

The incredible, teasing eroticism of your tale continues!

Every chapter leaves me lusting for the next. I've tried to analyze your story, but my erection is way too distracting for that.

I'm looking forward to Marie's shameless performance before a large audience. Hoping to see her well-fucked by the male and female cast.

As suggested by another commenter, would love to see pics of Marie illustrating the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Marie the Tease

I appreciate and enjoy the measured increases in sexual activity, subtle nc/reluctant tones and voyeurism. Words cannot describe how much I was hoping that Craig would seize the moment and take both ladies for his selfish pleasure! Reading this series is like watching a beautiful wife being cajoled by her husband into slowly removing her clothing and artfully displaying her entire naked form while dancing seductively in perfect step with an erotic song. And of course she is doing all of this before a group of leering strangers waiting to devour (individually and collectively) her in order to sate their sexual hungers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree

I agree with wath the last guy said! This is lik watching a dance of seduction. The Marie is seduced by the lure of the sexuality of the performance. Ed is seduced by the ludeness of his own fantasy of see his wife exposed sexually in the play. We the readers are seduced by the voyurisum of it all as the story unfolds before us. Pleas edon'r keep us waiting so long for the next chapter.

newtype2525newtype2525over 14 years ago
Love this!

Don't you dare stop! I want to hurt with passion for at least 5 more chapters! Thanks for the incredible series so far and thanks in advance for the rest to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot story

Good story for your first time writing erotica. Like some of the other reviewers, I would like to see each chapter posted a bit closer together rather than having to wait several weeks between chapters. I've read many of the stories on Literotica and this one definitely is original!

JuLeeJuLeeover 14 years ago
I believe!!!!!

OMFG! what a story, hope you can imagine the state of arousal I was in after reading. I just hope you enjoyed my stories as much as I do yours. HAPPY NEW YEAR! and all best in 2010. JuLee

desirelitdesirelitabout 14 years ago
Hot

Oh, ball boiling hot. Makes me want to do community theater!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdandMarie@EdandMarie
We have every intention of writing more, but life keeps getting in the way. We will return, but in the meantime we hope you enjoy the first six chapters of Marie and all the other great stories on Literotica!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Marie Ch. 04 Previous Part
Marie Series Info