All Comments on 'Mark Is Cuckolded By Amelia's Boss'

by sun_sea_sky

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Not My

Kind of story. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category......................................

Fetish..SM..Non Erotic maybe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
superb. Loved the impregnation aspect.

Very good story. Most CEOs of powerful companies are deviant sexual sadists, so this rang true. Is it from personal experience?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cuck/fetish gay nonconsent pick one and out of here

total trash

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideover 11 years ago
Stilted writing, clueless notions and

ridiculous concepts. No vote, though I was tempted to bomb it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dont bother writing again

yuck

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
GET EM DOWN AND KEEP EM DOWN

but is kicking and brutality indicated, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sun sea sky.....you left out star

So I gave you one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Utter shit!

Definitely in the wrong category. It ought to be in fetish - as there isn't one for mentally disabled.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Hopefully as bad as it gets.

seek help.

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Tepid...

Nothing new here I'm afraid. The author has the skills but this story is not satisfying because there is nothing different in it to set it aside from the myriad of other sissy/wimp stories. If I have to rate it, I'll give it the score I give to other bland stories: 1*.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Lacks a warning . . .

Should have a preface warning the reader this is a Fetish story mistakenly placed in the Loving Wives category. Not erotic unless you are into the male sissy wimp humiliation/tranny scene. One star is as low as I can give. Writing is fair, otherwise a zero. Author, next time please don't try to "suck" the reader of LW tales into the story by leaving out a needed warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As bad as Indiansubmale

as if that was possible!!

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Readers report an outbreak of AIDS of the Eyes

From reading this SHIT! PLEASE STOP WRITING OR GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

1* pity zero scores don't count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring

The problem with so many stories in this catagory is that there is no real conflict. Whichever side "wins" just sweeps the board and it is over before it begins. It took all of a day for the wife to tumble and the husband crumbled in less time than it would have taken to boil an egg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
utter crap

hope the moron of an author hasn't given up his day job

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Anon- Boring

Anon-boring hits it on the head - no tension! Person with unbelievable resources (think - horny Superman + mind reader) pulls out ALL stops to take over Sweetie's life INCLUDING humiliating Hubby! Anybody actually believe this Captain of Industry has moved out of his mansion and into the couple's house?

This actually fits best in Reluc-NonConsent! AND would probably get low scores there due to lack of finesse and subtlety!

Can see only one reason (good writing mechanics) to give this a second star, but... Fuck It! 1*

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 11 years ago
Well there is ONE thing*****

That MF'er has to SLEEP sometime. The husband has no life anyway, so he my as well kill Kill Karl and torture the bitch to death. Always claim tempoary insanity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horrible!!

I doubt 1% of the population would find this even remotely erotic. One of the worst I have read here. Based on the previous comments I am not alone Fetish at best better not to have been written

rijubhairijubhaiover 11 years ago
Somebody commented:

"As bad as Indiansubmale

as if that was possible!!"

I would like to emphasize that one should not critique the theme of a story but the way it is written. If one despises wimp/cuckolds then they are at fault for reading content which shall never satisfy them in the first place. ISM's stories are well-written and pointedly different to this and other similar stories. He also constantly monitors the feedback to his stories and defends the premise behind them with sound arguments.

I don't like the character Manu in ISM's story because he is a conundrum; however, he is a believable character who exists in a solidly woven story. I'm of the opinion the characters in this tale are comparatively shallow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupid

Not believable.

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 11 years ago
Help?

You really had to have help to come up with this drivel? Shame on both of you!

JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Thanks

For putting the plot in the title. Saved me a lot of time.

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
killing the boss

Well as she has fallen for her boss think Mark should just kill the both of them but make his very painfull and make him tell his wife why he's doing it. She needs to know the truth from her boss. Mark has nothing to lose because of what her boss set him up with. It would make the other con's leave him in peace in the jail

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rijubhai(son of indiansubmale)

Critiquing the theme of a story is perfectly acceptable. This isn't English 101, I could give a fuck if proper grammar and sentence structure is being used. On the other hand I do give a fuck if the theme is fucking pathetic or not.

I don't like this theme, it's pathetic, and it's worth only 1*. Too bad there isn't a zero score.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
1 is too high a score....can we use negative numbers!

Hate this theme of humiliating and cuckolding of a husband. Nothing worth while here to read...waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No score!

I didn't give you a score. It wasn't worth it.

DC29DC29over 11 years ago
lacks believability

This story has promise but you lack believability. The start is believable in that the wife agonises over whether to accept her bosses proposition but then becomes unbelievalbe in that after only one time the wife is willing to humiliate and put down her husband.

Also having the boss move in with the couple doen't seem - what would have been better would have been if the couple moved in with the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An Appropriate Scoring Suggestion

If a story is so bad that it deserves much less than zero stars, may I suggest black holes? Thus I would offer a score of 5 black holes and I'm being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a load of rubbish, not worth rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did you write this while stoned?

It made zero sense to anyone who read it and was as erotic as watching paint dry. If this was your best effort, don't quit your day job as janitor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Funny

Those that find this erotic erotic would find physically hurting the wife criminal yet two years later the bones, bruises, contusions would be healed she would be healed, she would have lots of support. He on the other hand in two years would be broken for life permanently damaged by the very person who swore to support and protect him. In five or ten years when the slut and predator have tired of him, he will have no support no fiends no family nothing.

I object to the idea of a black hole for votes, we are finding that they are impotent to the universe. I contend the more fitting vote would be brown holes!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
sun_sea_sky seems to have a problem...

...the plot is unbelievably dull. Du you really believe a wife could fall for this creep and at the same time her husband would turn into a wimpy cuckold? Where do you get the ideas for your story - your own "silent dreams"?

Sorry...wasted time for me..

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
This was about as believable as....

...as a Repugnacan politician's promises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nothing but one mans exercise of power, and the hope his wife would find him out with the effect to expose him, free mark, and amelia, pay some price genuine price for her ...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
Sorry, no story here

Lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This pile of shit was as pathetic as those fucking idiot democrats ...

Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unbelievable deranged piece of garbage

You are phucking kidding me! you are a mental case of the Ted Bundy makings!! You are a sick mother phucker who needs to be locked in a cage yourself !!! what did you have--an abused childhood?? who could dream up this filth?????!!!!! thanks to sick phuckers like you, our once-great country is rotting from the inside out. horrifying and shameful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LW category

Read the new LW category description

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Quit telling people stories of cheating wives are in the wrong category.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What a different

You are wrong. There is not in the new definition of LW only willing cuckold husbands stories!!!!!!!!. I like cheating wives stories, but with unwilling cuckolds only................An unwilling cuckold husband has the extramarital fun, if he gets rid of the cheating wife and he finds a Second Chance woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving wife?

Oh I get it, this whole category is just sarcastic nonsense. Mark should have forced Amelia at gun point to tie Karl to the chair with some duck tape, which every guy keeps handy for just these kinds of occasions, then made her cut Karl's balls off. Now that would have been a good ending, Amelia ending up in jail and Karl an eunuch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

4 not 5 stars because the wife "switched sides" a bit too quickly for my taste. Other than that, a well written and well executed story. Since I am on literotica and not the Disney Channel, I enjoy role reversals and seeing good husbands on the losing end, which becomes the winning one when they accept themselves as beta males. On a side note, I am always amazed by how many people supposedly hate cuckold stories but seemingly have truck loads of time to read and comment them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So much Baloney

Any man I know would leave and then get rich. File for divorce, sue the Boss for sex in the workplace and retire with a ton of money. He's got the perfect evidence in his soon to be ex-wife's belly. Any other ending, like the one you wrote is total rubbish. Which is what this waste-of-space story was. Nothing new here and it was poorly explored as written.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

Wow. Definitely not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sleep

They both have to sleep sometime

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
The bad, the ugly and the pig

The bad - the boss; the ugly . the husband and the pig . the wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To hell with them

This kind of people should jump In a tornado, I don't approve of it, both male & female will pay dearly for it in the deepest darkest abyss for them

cuckoldxshitcuckoldxshitover 9 years ago
so humiliating

wow wow

super....i am sore from jerking off.

could have more sucking by the loser hubby

amazing alpha male humiliating his wimp - every cucks dream

love u man....write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re javmor79 on 03/14/14 "not my cup of tea"

Not my cup of tea either but i gave the story 4 stars.

joln321joln321over 8 years ago

Watch, the child born as being another no-hoper. No doubt, the seed from Karl is damaged genes. If there were a sequal. Karl's wife puts Karl through the "ringer" with the Lawyers and Karl ends up on skid-row.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @joln321...

I agree with @joln321...The genes that are damaged are his!!! He will send to the world another retarded child as he his!!! After the child is born, he will be found dead, and that child will inherit the company, and the couple will own it all!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
glad only read last two paragraphs

What a crock of shit. We need a gun and alot of dead people. THE END

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whatever You Are Taking Stop It

It is doing you no good and has obviously turned your brain to mush.

If you are going to try to sell this cuck shit put a warning up front better still don't do it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Does Karl ever have sex with Mark and do they give Mark female hormones to feminize him completely

Does Karl ever have sex with Mark making him suck cock and take it up the ass and do they give Mark female hormones to feminize him completely

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
A pervert gay idiot wrote shit!!!

Are you smoking weed?? Your crap is only for brain sick perverts!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Any living humans?

In your next attempt to write?

MattKesterMattKesterover 6 years ago
Needed more

This was too good a story to suffer this kind of ending. The boss had Amelia and Mark where he wanted them. And then..,,?

The story seemed to get to a point where the author felt like he had to wrap it up and just got it over with. After the boss had coerced and seduced Amelia - giving her what she wanted, there was some romance starting. But Mark needed his transformation, too; how does he embrace his new-found femininity? What's next? The end just felt too clinical.

And what about his first family? His wife and useless kids? A little more needed to be said, even though they are really irrelevant to the story. For example, at some point, they would need to meet the heir-apparent to the boss's empire, right?

This is a story with some real potential.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Epilogue:

Finally Mark had had enough. He was a slave, no sex, no job, no life. He finally cracked, went down in the basement picked up his Glock walked upstairs into the bedroom while Karl was fucking his wife. He flicked on the light Karl turned and his face went pale as he saw Mark raise his gun. Karl watched in horror as Mark fired one shot hitting Amelia right between the eyes. Mark then raised his gun again put it in his mouth and pulled the trigger. Karl stood up seeing both Mark and Amelia dead and his offspring dead as well. He dialed 911 knowing his life would never be the same again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HA!

If real human responses were being used Karl would have been perp walked out by the police at the first suggestion of coerced sex in the workplace. But ok, dude puts up with this horseshit and then kills his wife and himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy story

Loved her giving the boss what he wanted and vice versa! Too bad about Mark!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Timriv good start

But the first shot should be to Karl's testicles if he were to be left alive. I don't believe he wouldn't just have the scene cleaned and then start on another married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

People like Karl make enemies. Enemies that take great delight in shelling out what jerks like Karl do to them. payback is a bitch. Took only one phone call to the I.R.S. with a tip. Audit and Mr. Baas is on the run. His empire crumbles as he spends the next 25 years in a dark damp place in a prison among many who he framed now smiling at him. Seems he wasn't smart enough to hire enough lawyers to cover up his illicit business transactions... all those he framed finally got a piece of him. Tax fraud. Money laundering, enslavement, etc. it all came back like an avalanche. One day, as the guard was making his rounds he noticed someone hanging with the hands tied behind the back and quite naked with his genitalia cut off and stuffed into his mouth. "Gosh" said the guard. "He was only in here for two weeks !"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This doesn't work well

I think the husband hires and attorney, who hires a PI and before you know it, hubby is divorced and sitting pretty from the lawsuit against Karl and the Company. Even for fiction this was both unbelievable and ludicrous.

1 star

jezzazjezzazabout 3 years ago

This is just gross. Nothing redeeming about it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should not in loving wife. She has no anything for mark

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

This story begs for a true, final ending.... preferably one with Amelia and Karl tied up in a slowly sinking boat.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You might be the ring leader of the mentally ill that try and write.

This has to be the dumbest, runniest bowel movement in LW.

I hope by this time you have gotten the help you so obviously need. This says way more about your issues than you seem to realize.

At least we know you have enough cognitive ability left to recognize just how shitty this was and walked away from a less than promising writing career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They have to sleep sometime

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Lol I would have knocked the pig's teeth right down her cock sucking throat...

Have you ever heard a man scream when you partially knock out his front teeth with a set of car keys... it's half animal and half human, the cries and screams...

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

Yet more cuck shite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love seeing the response of the angry beta males and their revenge fantasies. They read it and it hit home for them as evidenced by their intense reactions. Good Job!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

fuck all of the ANONYMOUS persons commenting here, you are all COWARDS. I live in Philly so any man with something mean to say I will KNOCK your teeth down your throat. just name the time and place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The empty calories of writing. Too cruel to be fetish, and too unrealistic to make for believable erotica. Instead, it's just a nasty story for sick people. To that end, it serves a purpose. Like a needle exchange program or a fight club for bums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed your well-written story. We are not into the S&M or husband humiliation, but the rest of it was great. It was great that the Karl, the boss of an industrial empire, was in need of a worthwhile heir to eventually take over the business. Please write a sequel about Amelia’s baby bump and the birth of Karl’s baby.

My wife and I married when we were only 18, and finances were tight for the first few years. Her boss helped us get on our feet financially, and she felt obligated to express her gratitude. So, she began to flirt with him, dress sexy at work, and allowed herself to be seduced by him.

He was a great lover and taught her (us) everything she (we) knew about sex! He would bang her at least 4 times per week, and he bought us both new, expensive cars the first year. The second year, he made the $100k down payment on a new house for us. The third year he insisted on my getting a vasectomy, and he bred our first baby into her.

Your story is really the way things should work in the world. Sexy, young wives need to be bred by rich, Alpha males, it’s even better when it is their bosses!

My wife always cums on her boss’ big cock and her ovaries eagerly drop eggs for his seeds. Now, we have a total of three children that he has sired. We are wealthy and my wife no longer works, but she loves answering his booty calls! We often get a baby sitter so, I can go along and film some great porn where she is the star actress!

My wife says that all young wives should do this! It would improve the gene pool, and result in less sexual frustration for wives! She proposes that all young brides should give their husbands the ‘snip’ (vasectomy) and offer their eggs to stronger breeders!

The right to give baby bumps to young wives should belong to the smartest, richest, and most powerful men! My wife says that if a young wife could feel how wonderful it is to be seeded by an Alpha, a wife would never let their husband’s small dick near their pussies again!

Sex has to do with power and money!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story is unbelievable; one could believe it a little IF written properly.

To far out for any intelligent sane person.

Husband humiliation is/can be done tamer , more scuttle and effective.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enters a "little" problem, A Neighbor has security camera's set up around his property. Hears all about Mark's problems with the Police... Checks his recorded tapes and sees that his security camera's spotted a van parked. Men getting out with wiring and equipment... going into Mark's house spending time in there, then leave without the items they went in with... Mark comes home and the police suddenly arrived... Mark rebels and the police conveniently show up and arrest Mark and take his computer with them.... The neighbor easily sees that the two cops were the guys that broke into mark"s house with the equipment... has his recordings put on a dvd and gives it to Mark's lawyers... At Trial. both cops, under oath, answer the defending attorney's questions.. The equipment is now part of the defense.. Marks finger prints are not on anything but the cops fingerprints are... They confess that they were paid to insert the equipment and down load the child porn site.... Also who paid them... this literally cooks Karl's ass.

s

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have a feeling that Mark is going to get forced hormone treatment to further reduced his caged cock and balls. Once this is complete and he has developed small girly breasts, he will no longer have any use for his tiny testes which should then be forcefully removed to complete his humiliation and enhance his feminine appearance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous