All Comments on 'Mark's Family Ch. 04'

by sghoul

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Good

Most definitely continue Aunts and Cousins all dominated and fixated on Mark. Would be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More of immediate family

Would love to see Mark use sisters and mother more, as well as sister sister mother and all combinations

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
cool

he should knock them up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
keep doing the sisters and family

make them all his personal whores and sluts.let him come master of the family.and no sharing with other male.the aunt and her daughter is next.

acgolfacgolfabout 16 years ago
The Mare is Broken to Ride

The will the women of the family be satisfied by one great stallion. Will the mare stay submissive and do they want her submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't need aunts and cousins

You don't need aunts and cousins right now. You could have Lindsey have sex with each sister and then her mom (I assume her nane is Danni.) before Mark (last name?) has sex with Lindsey. This could be three stories. You could also have stories about the family getting even with Lindsey for her various crimes.

Besides anything a cousin could do, a sister could do.

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I know:

lets see some babies, especially from Lindsey and fathered by Mark. And, while she is pregnant, she can always clean out her sisters and mother. Good Training for a bitch that has become a cum bucket.

DarksquireDarksquireabout 16 years ago
Right on.

Definitely can't wait to read more from you. Vivid character description and hot sex is a must for any erotic fiction. I especially like how you use Lohan as a character. It's like reading my fantasy come true...lol. Keep them coming, and let's see what Mom's sisters and daughters get into. Thanks again for the great story.

--Darksquire

sexxxy_jacksexxxy_jackabout 16 years ago
Great series

I cant wait to read more. I want to see how Lindsey reacts to getting put in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
"more anthing?"" More everything!"

As long as there is more of this series please feel free to write about anything and everything you want to, its great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
"More On Lindsey"

Lindsey is allreddy astablished in the slave role, I think it should stay this way. Now it should be the rest of the families turn to use and abuse her, along with training and sretching her out so mark can properly use all three of her wholes. Now that would be something to read, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good

good series please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rating

Quite good actually. Not just sex but interesting. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More

More just need more. old and new chars.

David48David48over 13 years ago
Take 'em...

...and then break 'em...I've said for more years than I care to admit that tearing off one is better than some damn pill...Lindsey is one that just couldn't be made to lower herself to the level of us mortals...Turns out she had sunk lower than even SHE figured...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Actually, yes, we should like to hear that Mom's divorce went through with payments to Mom.

And that snooty sister had a change of heart. And that Mark should fuck some more relatives and continue with the present ones.

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Still a fun and sexy tale. I think he needs to start filling pussies with cum and see who is knocked up first. I love making babies with family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous