Mark's Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She sure is. And playing with her is a FAR deeper experience than with others."

"Oh, I am quite certain of that. And I am betting that you are able play much longer and harder than anyone else she would possibly find." She emphasized the words 'longer' and 'harder'. Suddenly I was suspicious. Did she know? My mind began to search for clues. If she did know, how did she find out or figure it out. I decided to continue our verbal back and forth and see if it unearthed anything.

"Well, I like to think so." I said, as Aunt Nicole folded her paper, and took her dishes to the sink for Maria to wash. "Our games are definitely energetic. And Bryce wins over and over and over. But I always win in the end."

"I am very pleased to hear that Bryce wins so many times." She said, as she walked up behind me and bent, whispering into my ear. "But in the future, when you win, try and be sure not leave your winnings all over my carpet. Poor Maria had to rush to get it cleaned up while you two showered."

With that she headed out of the kitchen calling back to me: "I have to run some errands for the party later this week. You and your sisters and mother have fun until I get back this afternoon. I think you will find it all very enlightening." And she was gone.

My mind was reeling. How did she know? And now that she said it, I realized that the puddle Bryce and I had left from our vigorous love making was in fact gone when we came from the shower. And now that I thought about it, the room didn't reek of sex either. Maria had actually come in and quickly cleaned. I noticed that Maria hadn't spoken or moved. She was busily washing and rewashing the same dishes.

"Maria?" I said, as I came up behind her. "Did you spy on me and Bryce?" She nodded but didn't turn. I realized that in our passion, someone could have easily come into the room and we would have never noticed.

"I was checking to see if you were settled." She said nervously, still not turning. I moved closer.

"And you told Aunt Nicole?" She nodded again.

"How did she take it?"

"Miss Nicole did not seem surprised. And was quite happy and excited." Her voice trembled. I moved closer still, putting my hands on Maria's hips. She stiffened but didn't move away

"Did it excite you, Maria?" I said into her ear, my voice low and deep. She simply nodded, again.

I pressed against her, my crotch mashing against her firm butt cheeks. I was sure she could feel my cock stirring against her ass. She inhaled sharply and then pushed back against me for a second, before quickly spinning to face me.

"Oh, I am so sorry mister Mark. I cannot. Miss Nicole will not allow it while I am working." She said excitedly, as she looked up at me with her big brown eyes glittering. Her hand moved up my chest, tenderly caressing where Bryce had clawed at me the night before.

"You are now so handsome and manly." She sighed. And then shook her head and pushed me away. "Later. I must do my work. Please tell me you will take me, later."

"Count on it." I grinned at her.

"I look forward to it, very much." She smiled sweetly. "Now, what do you want for breakfast?"

She made a wonderful omelet, which I finished about the time that other family members started trickling downstairs, Shyla of course being the last one. After she had finished cooking, Maria left to go do some cleaning and such. Once gone, I told my ladies what had happened. Mom of course was practically mortified. Her own sister now knew that her children were having sex. By contrast, Shyla high fived Bryce for breaking in our rooms properly. I tried to convince mom that Aunt Nicole actually seemed to have expected it, but she was still upset.

I decided to help get her mind off it, and told her we should visit the stables. Now, I had no intention of riding myself. It had been a long time since I could partake in that. Horse sized equipment also means no actual riding of horses. But it would still be fun watching. I especially looked forward to seeing my various family members bounce up and down as they rode.

I have no idea how many acres my Aunt had, but I knew that she didn't have any neighbors for miles. The stables were so far out we had to take a golf cart. Both Lindsey and Bryce had really gotten into riding when they were young, and had regularly taken lessons, so it was they who got the horses saddled up. Mom, Bryce, and Lindsey rode around the fenced in area, doing various tricks or just casually riding. Shyla and I sat on the fence and watched.

"So, you gonna fuck Aunt Nicole?" She said casually, and out of nowhere.

"I think so...she's being all enigmatic. I also think there is more to it than just adding her to the stable." A gestured to my ladies riding around.

"Ugh. You always did love bad jokes." She smacked me in the arm. "What do you think it is?"

"I wish I knew. I don't know her that well, so she could just be acting dramatic. But she never does anything lightly." We both thought on this silently for a moment.

"Well, I bet it'll be hot, regardless." Shyla decided. I hoped she was right.

The day wore on, and later in the afternoon we were summoned to the main parlor. Aunt Nicole had returned from whatever errands she had been running. She sat us all down on the huge couch, standing before us in her professional looking knee-high skirt suit.

"I am going to ask that you all let me finish and not interrupt." She started. Her voice firm and commanding. It reminded me of Bryce when she was being forceful. We all nodded, and she started in full.

"I think by now, you are all aware of how, shall we say, special our Mark is." Everyone nodded vigorously, making me blush.

"Unlike most of you, I have been waiting for him to finally blossom for a long time. I have known for quite awhile that under our geeky boy, was a stud waiting to get out. Every year watching the bulge of his pants grow larger and larger. Seeing women fawn all over him." She said all of this while watching me intently. I looked around and realized that everyone was looking at me.

"I am sure that you all sensed it too. But, under the guise of morality, you ignored it or dismissed it." Again agreement. "When Bryce called me and told me about my little sister finally leaving her worm of a husband I knew that had all changed."

"Danielle," she said, addressing my mother, "Do you remember when I told you of your husband's infidelity? You told me that you couldn't leave that 'huge penis', I think is how you put it." My mother turned crimson, but nodded slightly. "I remember laughing, knowing that there was a whole world of much bigger and better cocks out there. But I also felt for you. My prim and proper sister was just like the rest of the family: a slave for a big piece of meat." My mother looked shocked. "That's right, Danielle. April, Ashley, and even myself go weak in the knees for cock. The bigger the better. And from what I gather from mom, this has been a long standing issue with the family."

That was all quite a revelation. And I could sort of see it. I mean, my mom was the only one of her sisters to get married. Aunt Ashley never married or even had serious boyfriends, yet she had three daughters. And Aunt April was aggressively sexual. She actually made out with one of her girlfriends in front of us as a family gathering (yes I said girlfriend).

"At any rate, I knew that in order for you to leave that man, you would need to find really big cock. And since you are such a prude, you would never seek it out. I thought on it quite a lot, until something occurred to me. You had a nice big dick growing right under your nose." She looked at me as she said this. "So when Bryce called, I knew you had met a mega cock. And I wondered if this particular cock had just come home from college."

"I asked Bryce some leading questions about her big brother. She was practically gushing about her wonderful Mark, and I knew our closet stud had finally bloomed. And bloomed right into his sister and mother. If his charms could melt his mother, his other sisters wouldn't be far behind." She looked around the room at each of us.

"After Maria told me of Bryce and Mark's hardcore tryst before bed, I knew you were all ready."

"Ready for what?" Shyla asked.

"I said not to interrupt." Snapped my aunt. "Ready to join your Aunt, and find out how she has dealt with her own inner slut." We all looked at her, curiosity evident on our faces.

"In two days, I will be hosting one of my famous parties. A large gathering of friends and acquaintances coming together for one purpose. To fuck until they can't fuck any more. And I plan to introduce them to my sexy family." This was interesting. Not only the idea of some huge orgy, but watching my aunt be so animated and excited. She was normally so reserved, but here she was partially giddy with the thought of involving us all.

My mother spoke up. "I'm not comfortable with this. Being with my family is one thing but with strangers? I can't do that. And these are my babies you are throwing out to your friends!"

"Oh, mom!" Shyla whined, rolling her eyes.

My aunt walked to my mother, took her hand and pulled her into a standing position and kissed her tenderly one the lips. My mother's eyes shot open for a second before slowly closing and giving in to the pleasure. And then my aunt broke the kiss.

"My sweet sister. I don't want to change you. I will certainly not force you or even try and convince you. I would just ask that you allow your children to choose for themselves." Mom just nodded.

"Good. For now though, I suggest we adjourn to my bedroom." She said. Her smile telling exactly what she had in mind. Shyla jumped up excitedly and practically sprinted upstairs.

"Hell yeah! I have been dying for a fuck!" She yelled as she ran. My mom just smiled and took Lindsey's hand and led her to my aunt's room. Aunt Nicole held Bryce and me back.

"Maria told me that what she saw was amazingly intense." She beamed. "So I have no doubt that you are both very hot little fuckers. But I have also noticed a hint of something more. Even sitting here just now, I watched your hands move together, almost automatically. You've always been close. I take it you two have more going on than just sex?"

We both did the equivalent of digging our toes in the dirt bashfully.

"I thought so. Bryce, are you going to be ok with sharing him at my party?"

"I was a bit insecure early on. But he has shown me that how special I am to him. Besides, I think it would be pretty selfish of me to keep him all to myself. Wouldn't be fair to deprive the women of the world of so many wonderful orgasms." She grinned the same kind of mischievous smile my aunt had.

"Excellent choice my deadest niece! Now let's get you two upstairs." She said, grabbing both of our asses.

Aunt Nicole's room was huge, and had one of those enormous round beds. As a kid we had always wondered why she needed so much room. Now we knew why. Shyla had wasted no time, and was already naked on the bed, rubbing herself in anticipation. Mom was slowly undressing, but Lindsey was standing off to the side, looking concerned.

Up till now, I have probably made it sound like I hate Lindsey. I don't. None of us do. The only reason I enjoyed dominating her is because I knew it was what she would like, and would break her of her bitchy attitude. I moved over to her, while undressing, worried about her.

"What's the matter Lind?"

"Mark-" She started, before looking down as I dropped my boxers, my cock bouncing into view. "I mean, master." She remembered my rule. When my cock is out, I am to be called Master.

"I, um, I'm worried about Aunt Nicole's party."

"You don't want go, do you?" I said comfortingly.

"I don't think so. Letting you guys own me is ok. I know you won't hurt me. At least not in a way I won't like." She smiled. "But I don't want to be a slave to just any old people."

"You don't have to go. You can keep mom company."

She beamed at me. I gave her a quick hug and then spanked her hard on the ass. "Now get those clothes off and get on the bed!" Which she quickly did.

Everyone was on the big bed, naked, looking expectantly at me. Except for Aunt Nicole. She stood, authoritatively, still dressed in her silk negligee. It showed off her slim toned body to a T. I could tell she was preparing to direct tonight's activities. I had other ideas. I walked over to her, my cock rising and swelling as I thought of what was to come. I was close enough (though still over a foot apart) that when it reached full length, it nestled in her belly button.

"I know you are used to getting you way with that thing, mister, but not tonight." She said defiantly. I just smirked.

"Yes, I am. And I AM going to get my way tonight. As a matter of fact, right now, you are going to kneel down and stuff your haughty little mouth full of my cock."

I heard someone gasp as Aunt Nicole and I locked stares. I had total confidence. I could just sense her desire. She wanted nothing more than to be filled with my meat. Neither of us blinked for a full minute. She continued to glare at me, doing her best to keep her composure and show me who was in charge. I simply smirked back at her, and flexed my dick, making it bounce up and down against her flat belly. I didn't turn and look, but I could feel the eyes of my sisters and mother glued to us in anticipation.

I saw my Aunt shudder slightly and then she began to slowly kneel, while she took hold of my dick in her delicate hand. Once on her knees, all pretence of control was gone. She immediately began licking and loudly slurping on my mammoth cock. She slid it across her face, and would slap it on her lips. Her eyes would wander back up to mine from time to time with an odd mix of anger and pure lust.

"Don't forget my balls."

"You horse-dicked bastard." She growled at me, before lifting my cock and massaging my nuts with her mouth.

I looked over at my family, and they were all in various states of groping and massaging one another, but their eyes were still on me and Aunt Nicole. They looked at me adoringly, yet at the same time in awe of the pure masculinity that had broken my Aunt's high and mighty ego.

After a while, I stood Aunt Nicole up and led her to the bed. I began ordering everyone around into different positions. I had Aunt Nicole move to the center on all fours and I slowly entered her from behind. Her cunt was tight, and she used her muscles to grip and ungrip me in an almost vice-like way, causing me to moan. She looked back at me, tossing her long hair out of the way with a vengeful look on her face. In response, I grabber her hips and slammed forward, driving her face into the bed, which muffled her scream.

I had Lindsey lie on her back beside me, and told Shyla to plant her own mound against Lindsey's and massage them together and then ordered Bryce to straddle Lindsey's face.

I continued thrusting into Aunt Nicole all the while she moaned and shrieked into the bed. I moved mom around in front of Aunt Nicole and then grabbed a handful of her wavy locks to pull her up only to shove her face down into her own sister's snatch. I stood a bit to allow myself better leverage and began to really pound her hard, causing her to scream into my mother's pussy which made mom in turn throw her head back and moan.

Next to us, Shyla had grabbed one of Lindsey's legs to help pull herself tightly against her sister while forcefully grinding their cunts together. Bryce had a blissful look on her face and she slowly swiveled her pussy against Lindsey's hungry and moaning mouth.

The room was filled with groaning and cries of pleasure mixed with sounds of the sloshing and squirting of various juices, and the occasional *smack* as I slapped my Aunt's ass. Suddenly it was all pierced by the wail of Aunt Nicole as a particularly huge orgasm crashed into her. She threw her head up and arched her back as she screamed through the biggest part. As she came down she turned to me.

"Damn, you horse hung fucker! No man has ever made me cum like that! Keep fucking me with that cock, stud! Fuck me with the biggest cock I have ever felt!" Shyla answered my aunt but cumming hard herself. I pushed Aunt Nicole's head back down between mom's thighs and kept humping.

This went on for some time. Mom would cum, grabbing her sister's head, and pulling it into her cunt hard. Bryce eventually stood from Lindsey's juice covered face and moved to Shyla, standing so that her mound was level with Shyla's face, allowing her to promptly eat Bryce's pussy.

Realizing I had an entire bed full of women that I could fuck, I pulled out of my aunt with a loud *plop*. She looked back at me, disappointed, but my mother shoved her back between her legs and wrapped her thighs around her head. I lay on my back, deciding to see who would jump at the opportunity. Shyla noticed first and practically threw Bryce away to get at me.

"Fuck yeah! `Bout time I got me some of that big dick!" She exclaimed and she quickly shoved her cunt over my cock. "Ooooh, big boy! I am going to fuck the shit out of you!"

She commenced to roughly bucking up and down over my cock. I just lay back and folded my arms under my head and let her work. She continued her normal stream of dirty talk.

"Come on you big dicked sister fucker! Fill me like no one else can! Let me add my cunt juice to Aunt Nicole's!" she screamed, as her tits vigorously flew up and down in front of me.

While laying there, I saw Aunt Nicole get up and lead Bryce to the closet. From it she produced a large dildo with straps on it. I say large, but compared to what these women had already taken from me, it was nothing. Aunt Nicole helped her strap it on, and Bryce strode forward confidently once it was attached. She went to Lindsey, who was just standing there watching me and Shyla and led her to stand over my head.

"Sorry big brother, you'll just have to listen to what I do for a bit." Bryce said, and pushed Lindsey down to straddle my face. As Bryce lowered Lindsey over my face, the world went dark. And I could barely make out sounds, as her thighs closed on my head. For a time, I simply reveled in the feel of Shyla bouncing and cumming on my cock, and the taste of Lindsey as she came on my mouth and tongue over and over.

When Lindsey lost enough strength, she collapsed back and I could see. Beside myself and the much slower moving Shyla, was Bryce using her strap-on to fuck our mother while Aunt Nicole massaged and kissed mom's boobs. Shyla had reached a point where her own orgasms had drained her so that she hardly doing much, so it wasn't difficult to move her off and crawl towards the remaining action.

Bryce was awkwardly humping away at our mother's pussy with her faux dick. This wasn't a motion she had a lot of practice with, so I decided to help her out. I pushed her parallel with mom, and slid into her from behind. I began pumping in and out. On the out stroke, Bryce would pull back from mom, sliding her own 'cock' from mom's cunt. When I slammed back in, Bryce's hips would be forced hard against our mother. In effect, I was fucking them both. They both went crazy.

"Oh, fuck me, my babies! Fuck your momma so good! Oh, god, I'm cumming!!!" Mom wailed.

"Help me fuck her, Mark! Harder! Fuck I'm cuuuuumiiiing!" Bryce shouted back at me.

Aunt Nicole stared at me the whole time. She had a devilish grin as she watched me work. I could almost see her mind working while she thought about the possibilities I would bring to her upcoming party.

Bryce continued to match my fucking, at the same time she was eagerly nursing on my mother's pillowy breasts. Bryce's moans and muffled screams of ecstasy reverberating through mom's tits added even more pleasure to what Bryce and I were already doing.

This whole act had been going on for well over and hour. The room reeked of all of our combined sweat and fuck juices. Holding out for this long meant that my load would be especially huge. I gave mom and sis a few more good cums before a pulled out and stood back, rapidly stroking my immense dick. All of the ladies immediately grouped together awaiting my inevitable blast. Each having a different look on their face and saying or doing different things to help me over the edge.