Mark's Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom hefted her amazing bust, offering it as a target, a look of complete adoration on her face.

"Shoot that spunk from that horse cock! Drench all of your cock sluts in cum!" Shyla ordered while licking her lips and tugging on her nipples roughly.

"Cover me, master." Lindsey practically whispered before opening her mouth wide and extending her tongue to catch as much as she could.

Aunt Nicole simply continued with her devilish stare. She had yet to see me cum, and I could see her anxiousness in her eyes.

Lastly was Bryce, in the center. She looked at me softly and expectantly. Her face was still flushed from dozens of orgasms, but unlike the others, her eyes were not filled with lust. She was not giving him the powerful look she normally did during their fucking. Instead her eyes shone with love. As my first volley traveled down my shaft she mouthed the words 'I love you'.

The room filled with my thunderous grunts and groans as my cock erupted over my family. Each blast larger than most men's whole load, my massive balls churned and clenched as they unloaded. I kept cumming, making this one of my largest loads by far. I glazed my family, their breasts, faces, tongues, and filling their mouths.

When I was finally done, I slumped to the bed. Through slitted eyes, I could see each of the ladies licking and slurping cum from each other. Exchanging it through deep tongue filled kisses. Just before I passed out, I wondered how it could get any better than this.