Mark's Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sghoul
sghoul
778 Followers

"Mark what are y-" I cut her off with a finger to her lips.

"I'm about to give you the fucking of a lifetime." I grinned.

I sat up and then stood, lifting Renee with me and then placed her on her back. Pulling almost all the way out and then plunging slowly but powerfully back in. Her eyelids fluttered and she moaned. I did this several more times before I really started to hammer into her. She was really having trouble muting her cries of passion, so I pressed my mouth to hers in a deep kiss. Her heels bounced on my ass as I pounded into her and her fingers raked at my back while we kissed deeply.

I had never known Renee to be so full of passion. It was like a damn had burst. She kept cumming over and over, one right after the other. She was practically shrieking into my mouth. This went on for quite some time before I could feel her building to a particularly big orgasm. Right as it hit I let myself go, pumping an enormous load into her overstuffed pussy. I had over a days worth of backed up cum and my balls unleashed it. Beneath me Renee was rigid, unable to move as one long orgasm raced through her. It must have lasted a couple of minutes. When it finally ended, her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. Slowly her eyes began to water and then she was sobbing.

This wasn't the first time this had happened to me. Some women have an emotional release after sex (especially passionate sex) and they can get giggly or cry. But I also knew there was a chance she was regretting what happened. I pulled out of her slowly and sat up, pulling her into my arms. As she cried I held her and stroked her long red hair whispering soothing words. She cried into my chest for awhile before calming down enough to talk and look at me.

"You must think I'm horrible." She sobbed but I chuckled.

"Why would I think that? I mean, I DID do quite a bit of the fucking."

"We're cousins! You would never have done that if I hadn't got you so turned on in your sleep."

"Renee, I was awake the whole time." Her face changed to a shocked look.

"Wh-why didn't you stop me?""

"What kind of red blooded male would stop a sexy thing like you? They'd take away my man card!" She giggled at that.

"But we're cousins!"

"If that's so bad, why'd you come down here?"

"Um-Mark, I've had a huge crush on you for years. When you got out of the truck, all hunky and masculine...I practically melted." Well, that explained who grabbed my dick in the pool. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself."

"Don't be sorry. I'm not! If you hadn't, I would have seduced you eventually. I was really looking forward to it."

"Really?" She beamed.

"Heck yeah. You have to know how sexy you are. And I think you'll find that I have a thing for redheads." She blushed and then a look of realization crossed her face.

"Wait, Bryce said that she had been having sex with a handsome stud with a giant dick and that she had fallen in love with him....that's YOU isn't it?!" I just grinned at her, proudly.

"Ohmygod!"

"Does that freak you out?" She thought for a minute.

"No. It's weird, but it seems right. Heck, now that I think about it, I don't feel odd about you and I. Matter of fact, if I wasn't so worn out, I'd like to go again!"

"Don't worry about that, we'll go again and again, soon enough." She giggled again, and pulled herself in for a hug. I tilted her face up and kissed her gently. She smiled at me, said goodnight, and headed upstairs with an extra bounce in her step.

***

The next morning was much like the day before. Again, I made breakfast. This time, Renee jumped at the chance to help me and was extremely flirty as she moved around the kitchen. Bryce gave me a knowing smile as she noticed Renee's changed attitude. I also caught a glace from my Aunt after Renee purposely brushed against me. It wasn't an angry look, she just a raised eyebrow.

After breakfast as the girls went out to do their chores, Aunt Ashley asked for my help in the attic. She needed some heavy lifting done. I followed her up to the attic and we set about to our task. I didn't expect Aunt Ashley to be much help. But I underestimated how good a shape she was in. We probably worked for a couple of hours before taking a break. Being in the attic combined with moving tons of boxes had caused us both to work up quite a sweat. Aunt Ashley stood across from me leaning on some boxes. She looked very sexy, glistening with sweat, in a sports bra and tight shorts that hugged her toned body. I did my best not to stare.

"You can't help it, can you?" My Aunt said, breaking the silence, shaking her head as if in disbelief.

"Help what?" She just shook her head.

"I suppose the girls told you that I wasn't happy about you coming."

"Well, they told Bryce, but yeah I know."

"No, you don't. The girls think I didn't want you coming because you're a man now and that I 'hate men'. And that is FAR from true." As she said this, her eyes were boring into me.

"Well, then why didn't you want me to come? And why'd you tell the girls you did hate men?"

"I told them that men were scum so they wouldn't turn out like your mother; a slave to some loser. As for you, I didn't want you to come because you're a man now." She said, her eyes slitting.

"But you just said-"

"I said I don't hate men. But you becoming a man has worried me for years." I looked at her quizzically.

"I saw it coming years ago. How my little girls would swarm around you when you visited. Getting so excited that cousin Mark was coming. And when you last visited, at 17 and starting to fill out. Renee spent that whole week staring at you doe eyed. I even felt it myself."

At this point I realized that as she had been talking, she had been slowly moving towards me. Her voice had become lower.

"I had been worried about my girls...and then I saw you at the airport. I became worried about myself. I kept you at arms length, and made sure the girls knew I wasn't happy with you. It took you less than a day to melt all of that." By then she was right in front of me.

"Charming and sweet and so handsome. I knew the girls were done for. I know my girls. About their appetites that they inherited from me. Having so much male in the house, cousin or not, they wouldn't be able to resist. But I thought I could. Until I felt that enormous log of yours in the pool."

"That was y-" I was cut off as my Aunt quickly grabbed my head and pulled me into a powerful kiss. Her tongue forcefully dueled with mine for several minutes before she broke off, pushing me back. The way she did it made me think she was regretting what she had done. But she quickly squashed that thought.

"Clothes off. Now!" She ordered. I hesitated. I was still kind of confused. She had hidden any desire or affection for me so well since I arrived that my brain was getting hung up.

"Don't try and act conflicted about it. I saw you and Renee last night. And I want what she got, and then some!" She pushed again much harder, knocking me into a pile of clothes on the floor.

She stood above me, her eyes blazing with lust. She quickly yanked off her sports bra allowing her firm tits to come into view. She did the same to her shorts, throwing them roughly off to the side and then she pounced on me. I hadn't moved, enjoying her lust-harried strip. Once on top of me, she practically ripped my t-shirt off and then planted another aggressive kiss before relieving me of my shorts.

When my cock came into view, her eyes went wide for a second.

"I can't believe you stuffed this bull dick in my little girl!" She marveled and then grabbed my cock roughly. She spit on it, and began to jerk my meat fast and hard, staring straight into my eyes. Suddenly she bent over and shoved my cock head into her mouth.

Down it slid, smoothly and easily. Like much of my family, she was made for big cock. Into the back of her throat without so much as a pause. But she never reached the base. With a few inches left, her decent stopped. She didn't gag though. That far down of her throat just wouldn't accommodate. She moved her head from side to side, trying to force more in, but it wouldn't go. I could tell she was angry about finding her limit.

"Too much for you?" I asked cockily. She looked up at me, her mouth stuffed with my enormous cock meat, and glared. Noisily she withdrew my dick from her mouth.

"I've never met a man I couldn't take; easily." She growled, glowering at me. Her hand gripped me tightly, almost painfully, as she worked it up and down the spit slicked surface. It was like she was begrudgingly jerking me off.

"Maybe you have some place you can try that's a bit more accommodating."

She continued to glare at me as she stood, straddled me, and then squatted. She roughly grabbed my cock, lined it up with her dripping pussy and dropped. For a woman that had three kids she was amazingly tight. Yet even with that tightness, she forced herself down until she hit bottom. Again several inches were left untouched. She began lifting herself up and slamming back down forcefully. She grunted like a frustrated animal; trying to use her powerful strokes to force more into her gushing cunt. She went on with these fast, hard, long strokes for a good ten minutes. So consumed by her desire to take all of me her first orgasm sneaked up on her. She howled and shook above me, her convulsions caused her rapid pounding to pause until they passed.

She looked down at me with a surprised look and panted while she caught her breath. I just smiled up at her. Her face changed into a look of lustful anger and she began slamming herself back up and down on my massive organ again. Her hips moved nimbly; pistoning up and down at the waist with her top barely moving. Her movements were so strong it almost hurt when she would bash the head of my cock against her cervix. The muscles of her cunt gripped me tightly and when she came they clamped down like a vice and she would arch her back and shout 'yes Yes YES!'. After each orgasm her eyes would go immediately back to mine, burning into me, her arms back to my chest, clawing into me.

After several more massive orgasms, and tons of smaller ones she stopped. She was panting from the exertion and sweat poured down onto me. As she rested, I took the opportunity to feel her her tight body. My hand roamed; cupping her tight ass, moving up her hips, tweaking her rock hard nipples. While she had the same slender body like Bryce and Aunt Nichole theirs were both soft. Hers was hard and muscled from hours of farm work. Her skin soft, and slick with sweat covered tight muscles which were now taking a break from quite a workout.

She startled me from my admiration of her body by speaking.

"Get in here and join us young lady." She called out, her voice a bit raspy from screeching through her pleasure.

From my position on the floor I couldn't bend my head back to look at the attic entrance but I heard soft footsteps pad up the stairs and walk towards us. Aunt Ashley slowly raised herself from my enormous tower with a groan and got to her feet; allowing me to turn and see who she had spoken to. It was Bryce! I grinned at her. After too many days without her, I was finally going to get to be with my sister again.

"I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've seen this big hunk of meat." My Aunt said, gesturing to my rock hard phallus. Bryce just grinned at her wickedly. "That's what I thought." Aunt Ashley grinned back.

As I got to my feet, Bryce moved to our Aunt and kissed her. Their bodies melded together; hands roamed freely; tongues worked languidly. I didn't want to break them up, so I gently came up behind Bryce and slowly pulled down her shorts and panties, pausing long enough to kiss one soft ass cheek. I moved back up and undid the knots holding up her little top and pulled it down as well. Now both naked, they pressed their bodies together even tighter. Eventually their kiss broke and Aunt Ashley gasped.

"My GOD! What on earth did my sister do to raise you kids like this!" Bryce grinned at her again before I spun her around and gave her a kiss of my own.

It had been over a day since we last kissed, and even longer since we could really get into it. Our mouths did their best to convey our love and passion for one another. I grabbed her ass and lifted, while she threw her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. Gently she swiveled her hips, rubbing in circles against my giant cock trapped between us. So caught up in my sister, I had totally forgotten about Aunt Ashley until she cleared her throat.

"If you two are done showing me how amazingly sexy you both are, I'd really like to get some more of that horse cock in me."

I lowered Bryce as we broke our kiss. I moved to Aunt Ashley, my cock leading the way and lay her down on the clothes I had been on earlier. She quickly spread her legs and I could see her cunt dripping from the fucking she had given herself on my massive cock not but a few minutes before. I didn't hesitate to get between her legs and slide into her, not stopping till I hit bottom.

"Oooooh God, yessssss!" She hissed as she arched her back. "How long have you been enjoying this wonderful hunk of meat?" She asked Bryce.

"A few weeks now." She grinned, standing above our Aunt.

"You lucky little slut."

"You have NO idea how lucky I am, Aunt Ashley. Or how big of a slut I am. And I'm about to get luckier." She grinned down.

I began to pump in and out slowly but forcefully, drawing more moans and grunts out of my Aunt. Bryce looked at me lustfully and without a word lowered herself over our Aunt's face, placing her perfect pussy over Ashley's mouth. Apparently Aunt Ashley went to work right away, as Bryce immediately arched her back and sucked in a deep breath.

"Aunt Asssshhhhley! This definitely isn't your first time....uuuuhhhh, suck my pussy good." Bryce whined. I continued to pound Aunt Ashley, speeding up my strokes which drew a whimper from between Bryce's thighs.

Without missing a stroke, I bent over and took one of Bryce's stiff nipples into my mouth and sucked greedily. She ran her fingers through my hair as she swiveled her hips over her Aunt's apparently talented tongue. I could hear Bryce's breath quickening as she approached orgasm following her Aunt, who's pussy was spasming around my pistoning cock as she herself came hard.

Even with Bryce to muffle her cries, Aunt Ashley made quite a bit of noise from my efforts. The screams and moans being reverberated into Bryce's pussy must have made thing extra pleasurable. She would clutch my head tight to her chest every time Aunt Ashley had a screaming orgasm as it triggered one in Bryce.

I could tell that Aunt Ashley was wearing out. She had already taken a pretty impressive amount of pleasurable punishment. I gave her one last big orgasm before I pulled out with a loud *slurp*. I stood and pulled Bryce off of Aunt Ashley's tired and juice soaked face. I lifted her high, placing her well licked pussy against the huge knob of my cock and slowly dropped her down.

"Thank God Mark." She moaned. "I've felt so empty without you in me."

"I've missed you wrapped around me too, baby." She clutched herself close to me and whispered into my ear.

"Nice and slow my love."

She slowly ground her hips up and down and I matched her by gently thrusting my hips back and forth. Every now and then I would push up hard, entering her womb and eliciting and pleasure filled gasp from my sister. Her fingers began gripping my shoulders tighter and her legs squeezed me more and more forcefully. I knew she was building to a very big climax. I sped up my thrusts, adding more force as I did. Her hips changed from rocking to bucking and then pounding.

"Fuck me Mark! Uh-uh-uh Fuck meeeee!! Make me cum!!" She shouted; our hips a blur.

Her pussy clamped down onto my mammoth cock as I slammed it into the back of her womb. She convulsed and shrieked and I had to hold her tight to keep her from falling back. Her orgasms lasted for almost a minute before she slumped in my arms. Even spent like she was, her talented pussy continued to add pleasure to my cock with its massaging muscles. Her flushed face looked into mine and she whispered.

"Cover her in your sweet cum my love."

I had been holding off a massive load for quite some time. Her gentle command was all I needed. I lifted her, allowing my cock to slip from her velvet embrace and lowered her again. Now sitting on my throbbing cock, her weight pushed it down until it was aiming down at my Aunt a few feet away. Bryce reached down, cupped my swollen balls and squeezed, and with that I came.

Like a hose, my cock blasted load after load directly at my Aunt, whom had been lazily watching the show before her. The geyser of cum raining down on her caught her by surprise as it covered her tight tummy and firm breasts.

When I finally finished, Aunt Ashley was glazed in a thick layer of spunk, which her began to swirl on her smooth slick skin . She licked a finger and purred at the taste of my cream. Bryce knelt and crawled to our Aunt and began licking my syrup from Aunt Ashley, sometimes coming up to share a cum filled kiss with her.

As the two of them took their time, enjoying the cleanup I laid down next to them and rested. Aunt Ashley looked over at me while cleaning one of her spunk covered fingers.

"I'm gonna bet that you're the reason my sister finally wised up and dumped your dad." She said.

"Mark kinda makes other men unnecessary." Bryce praised and looked at me lovingly.

"And based on what I've been seeing in your eyes, there's more than sex going on between you two?" We nodded.

"Well, rest while you can young man." She said in a hard but mischievous tone. "You have two more of my girls to finally satisfy. And don't think I'm done with you. We have you for at least a week."

"I guess somehow I'll have to endure it." I grinned. God I love my family.

sghoul
sghoul
778 Followers
12