All Comments on 'Marlena Dances for Me'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
slick Story

This was really good.I liked the fact that she wanted it and was in control but they both enjoyed it. Look forward to more

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Only criticism is that it's really a sex scene with a minimal set-up, kind of like a porn movie where the guy shows up to fix the cable and butt fucks the girl. It would be a better story if her being a dancer mattered in the story. But I liked it.

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Needs more buildup.

This wasn't up to your usual standards. Not much buildup, and little detail on the people involved which means there's not much for us readers to go on when trying to work our way into the scene. Plus the writing seems rather rushed, almost like you were writing for a deadline.

My advice would be to take your time building the storyline up and let the story flow as it would in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
agree about buildup

but sometimes there is none. I liked how she remained in control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rugmouth

The name Boxlicker is quite appropriate, as you do very well describing eating pussy! Keep em cumming......

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Pussy Feasting

Excellent story; your description of eating Marlena's pussy makes it seem like the reader is right there with you. Keep the stories coming! And next time, ditch the condom :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it one critique but its minor

Your stories are awesome and I like them all but they are becoming a bit like a commercial for astroglide try using some other lubes like anal ease or Id glide or KY or a personal favorite Mineral oil Just to keep things from sounding redundant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous