All Comments on 'Marriage Counselor'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
Complex and hot

A fine study in the psychological complexity of human need and frailty, replete with emotional craving and raw sexuality. Nice work, Dr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

By the grace of God write a second chapter. God I wish someone would use me like that. You Sir, are one of the best writers around here. Chapeau!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

WOW WOW WOW Great story. You are very skilled,your writing is excellent.This is the first story I've read by you and wow,very good. Going to read the some more of your skilled writings now.very impressed

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Hot Stuff

The theme has little to do with reluctance and lots to do with human nature, and hypocricy.

LuxSexLuxSexabout 11 years ago

"She'd looked into the abyss of her own personality and shrugged."

Fucking fantastic!

visionary0704visionary0704about 11 years ago
Just what I needed

I was so, so, so glad to see a new submission from you Dr. M. You never disappoint. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Whiniest husband ever.

Maybe if he stopped treating his wife like a prostitute and started treating her like a person, he wouldn't be fucking whores. Or maybe he would, because he's just that pathetic.

Not really seeing why this is non-con. The roughness seems more suitable to BDSM, and the entire encounter is neither reluctant nor non-con. Obviously she has no problem prostituting herself, and the fact that she's violating a bunch of ethical standards by fucking a patient doesn't bother her at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent

Hope you continue the story

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 11 years ago
Hot as usual

Short and sweet. Do hope that you'll return to more writing for us.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best stories I've read in a while

I LOVED this. Read it twice. While I agree that this is not non-consent, it's definitely reluctance. Dr. Evans carefully plotted life that compartmentalized her academic/marriage counselor side from her sexuality is completely torn down by this Shattuck character in such a hot hot way. She's pushed for the first time ever to relinquish control in both worlds at once - to admit that love and sex are not a perfect science and also to realize that someone else enforcing the pleasure while she just takes it can be an ultimately liberating and amazing experience. While I do hope that you continue because I would definitely drink a next installment right up, I also do think that if you ended it here (please don't!) the story would already be perfect unto itself. I would like to challenge you to take it further though, continue to surprise us with your talent, and to make us think deeper about ourselves with your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

Yep, I do not like psychologists and councellors and reading about one getting a lesson was extremely funny. But at the same time this story was so hot, I could only think: wonderful.

Hope you keep writing, I enjoy your stories immensely.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 11 years ago

Please, more !! Make both of them quit their jobs and become pimp and whore full time !! Exactly what I wish I could do !!

fyrehartfyrehartabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoy your writing immensely. I submit here, too, but your passion and depth make my writings amatuerish at best. You waste no words. You paint, no, make that sculpt indelible images in my mind. After all, the mind is where great sex begins. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Intense

I have enjoyed your work since discovering Literotica a few years back. This story is intense and exciting to read. I have a hard time with the "roughness" though....I am not seeking flowers and mushiness either! A rock and a hard place, right? As always nicely written. I majored in Literature/Composition and I appreciate your succinct writing. Your word choices slowly build the sexual response from the reader and always leave the reader wanting more. Why such gaps between submissions?

sdf963sdf963about 11 years ago
Please?!

Would LOVE a follow up story!! Awesome! Your writing leaves me sitting on the edge of my chair.... Sequel PLEEEZE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it seemed cut short..

you're skilled as a storyteller. i loved everything about this story (your stories); the flow, your concise wording and descriptions to state a few. sometimes in non-consent stories it's difficult for me to like the aggressor and want him to succeed in his endeavors; that is not the case with Jack. and i just love Lacey. the way you developed these characters, and their demeanor really makes this story so incredible to me personally. from a submissive female's point of view i thoroughly enjoyed this!

but i can't help feeling like this wasn't the ending you had planned. of course i could be wrong! but i'm still hoping for a ch. 2!

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Hot but unwise

Jack is right, but not as right as he thinks. Essentially, his position that sex is about "feeling" only takes into consideration HIS feelings. Sure, he lucked out and ran into a woman who shares his kink, but it's obvious that his wife does not. Passion itself doesn't solve the essential problem that he likes sex a particular way and his wife doesn't. The philosophy behind this story seems to be that we shouldn't discuss sex outside the actual act and somehow we can make our partners like what we like simply by forcing it on them. That is a monumentally stupid position.

The story was well-written and does cater to a particular kink of mine too, so I gave it a good rating despite the inherent short-sightedness of the male protagonist.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay fantasy story

So, she needed a good fucking

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Abysmal. Full of rape myths and anger and treating her like an animal. Forcing his pleasure on any woman to force them to do what he wants as this story suggests is the solution, never works. And it's also Rape. Man in the story is so completely unlikeable, he becomes hateful. What the woman does outside of work as a Dr or any profession should not concern a patient, the patient's anger that she is to blame for his marriage failing leads him to follow her. Also his knowledge of sex worker's and how they suck and fuck and charge leads you to think he wasn't faithful to his wife. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like the old joke says: “If you’re s little messed up you go to a therapist. If you’re batshit crazy, you become a therapist!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous