Marriage Trouble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know...I don't want to fight about this. We will talk about it later," I said. Savannah's smile returned instantly, she turned and wrapped her arms around me, putting her lips to my cheek. We both knew that I never openly caved. But when I stopped fighting, it meant that Savannah could do whatever she wanted.

Savannah's body pressed against mine as she hugged me and her beautiful, distinctive smell filled my nose. I could sense the excitement and passion she was feeling and it rubbed off me despite myself. There were reasons that I put up with everything. I still believed there were good reasons.

"Oh this is going to be so much fun," Savannah said, kissing my cheek again, "Happy anniversary baby!"

"Yeah," I said, "happy anniversary..."

The End

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN