All Comments on 'Marriage Trouble Ch. 02'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Captivating

I hate it but cannot stop reading this story.Savanah knows that she has power over Kat and ruthlessly uses it to humiliate her, she's doing everything to break her and make her hate herself, Savannah is truly disgusting human being and Kat has serious problems with her sense of self worth. Im rarely this emotional over a story but I really love this one

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
ok

Kat needs to get a backbone if she did not want to go through this with Clair and Savannah then she should have spoken up and been firm about it, but she caved and did what Savannah wanted, now she will have no choice but to go through with this for more than a month and then with another woman as well I bet.

If you need to bring in a third person into your bed then your marriage is in some trouble, never make a promise you do not intend to keep and Kat did promise Savannah this so the blame is on Kat.

but on the good side if she did not keep her promise this would not have been a 3 page ch. it would be about a page long

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like the domination/reluctance them. Also bring back the strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrible story

The characters are all despicable. I had hoped Kat would come to her senses. I found this Series horrid. Once I got the gist of it i just skimmed through it and skipped over the sex. Who wants to read about horrible people having sex. Not me. Kat deserves a Woman who loves her and appreciate her and treat her well.

Savannah is a shitty person through and through. She should use her pretty looks and hot body to ensnare some rich Schmuck and then mind fuck and enslave him and be his horrible, sadistic evil Mistress Wife and she can cuckold him with lesbians and fuck him up his ass with a strap on and pee on him and ... But she should stay the fuck away from good but weak stupid Women like idiot Kat. And this loser author should seek professional help. Who knows maybe writing shitty stories about shitty people and shitty situations is part of her self therapy process

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Stipulating all the characters' flaws, this was a great story.

Not quite "A New Girl" which is my favorite. I'd love to see this go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

i kind of liked it, just not all the, angst or drama it almost seemed like there was only one constenting particapent while the other two were just pressured into being there

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

But......I really feel it is not complete. It is unfinished. There is another chapter there waiting to be written.

maxout09maxout09over 6 years ago
Great writing

I loved the story. The descriptions of the sex scenes was great and the description of the inner turmoil was fantastic. I can see her being played by her wife for her sexual enjoyment. Will they share the same bed? Will they each be required to bring in a new playmate? Will there be a cuckquean relationship?

Keep at the writing.

SinyoRinaSinyoRinaover 6 years ago

If Kat was a real person (which i'm sure she isn't) I would bang her head against the wall, slap her into kingdom come and tell her that she needs to get a grip or else this bitch will crush her

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story but Kat is ...uuugh!!!😣

It really is a good story and I get that the characters all have their parts, but could ya please save us all from wanting to slap the stupid out of Kat and help her make a turn for the better?! :)

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 6 years ago

This is the first of your stories that I really didn't like. Sorry man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Does this mean we'll be seeing lesbian BTB stories?

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 6 years ago
Mind leads. Body follows.

One of the other comments used IF/Then thinking, IF Kat did/didn't want something Then she should.... Using that kind of language makes our rational/analytical selves feel secure and in control. Of course, we spend most of our lives trying to get what our reactive/emotional selves says feels good, with our rational selves working overtime to stay in control.

Your writing did an excellent job of conveying Kat's inner conflict. You did a great job describing Kat's expectations. Certain words meant specific realities, and those expectations closed her mind to what her body was telling her felt good, and to what her wife was trying to share with her. "I don't like it. What is it?"

I think Savannah wants good things for her wife. Those things are just unconventional within the expectations of conventional marriage. Savannah's manipulative, not sadistic. Your writing skills are too good for that to remain unclear, at least the way I read it. That doesn't mean that Savannah isn't as stuck in her views of the world and what that means to her as Kat is. They're just coming from very different perspectives, but using the same words while thinking different meanings.

Of course the other comment was spot-on in one way. IF Kat would fully commit to either-or (reject her wife/marriage, or embrace Claire in union with her wife), Then she could act decisively.

I'm hoping Kat (or Savannah) can figure out how to Hold On Loosely to her expectations. They seem to have some deep love for each other, just using different dictionaries.

On to Ch. 03.

And thanks again for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really good

That was some seriously good writing from each character's point of view. 5 stars!

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
Surprised

Kat wants very badly to be in a monogomous relationship.

Savannah, deliberately or by mistake, misreads Kat's anger as agreement or excitement. Another possibility is that Savannah wants sexual excitement badly enough that she unknowingly takes any reaction from Kat as a positive. A third possibility is that Savannah is tightly holding Kat to her anniversary gift.

I'm pretty sure that these two shouldn't have been married. We'll see what happens in part three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this one a lot. In general I like what you (your characters) do with bodily fluids.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Still hate selfish Savannah

Hubbub69Hubbub69over 1 year ago

Savannah is a narcissist and Kat will forever be miserable until she gets away from her.

williambellwisdowilliambellwisdo5 months ago

story makes me so sad ;( it's pretty hot though haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES