All Comments on 'Married Woman Dates'

by DeliaGreen

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story, but it's word for word identical with

a story posted the day before by the same author called "Angie Dates Charles".

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just a repeat

Rubbish the first time still rubbish now

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too bad

Now he has a slut for a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sexy Story!

Enjoyed your story! Some guys just can't stand it but I love it! I let my wife go with a guy and I still get off on it. She does to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Little Mix - Up

Can't wait to read the story you were going to post ... good job! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotic!

I Liked your story. But I guess there is more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please post....

As others have said, please post the story that you intended to post, not that I minded re-reading the original. It would be great to follow Angie's adventures as she explores all of the possibilities of dating others. Surely her husband might have other clients, perhaps from off shore. The image of Angie with an older Asian gentleman is quite delightful.

Many thanks!

Uncle South LoopUncle South Loopover 19 years ago
Uniquely Clever!

I really enjoyed your using the two viewpoints. Cleverly done and a great read. I hope to see more of your writing soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Almost too good to be true!

The two points of view is very effective ... the husbands believing in a faithful wife followed by the confessions of a very passionate woman. Keep up the good work ... Looking forward to more stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Well written and very sultry as she deceives her husband. I can't wait for the next part of the story

I would love to see her with more clients and maybe she helps her husband out at work as well!

Esteban03Esteban03over 19 years ago
Excellent story

.....the split comments work. The style is nicely atmospheric and the pace and length are right.

Looking forward to further stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow that was a good story!!

I like the two different sides of the story... one of the hottest stories Ive read on here.. great job and hope you got more..

frogmortonfrogmortonover 19 years ago
Smooth

Sophisticated, seductive and very, very sexy. Great narrative style. One of the best.

Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotic & Good

Great writing style. Just enough description to make the story titillating, but not trashy. Liked Kevin's and then Angie's perspective of the story.

Kept my interest throughout. Thought this could be based on a real life experience. Some women have a hidden desire and the opportunity comes and the desire/fantisy becomes reality and the "unknowing" husband has unleashed a tiger in the bedroom so to speak.

Author leaves plenty of options for continuing the episodes of Angie and Kevin. Looking forward to more.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Another EX-CELL-ENT!!!!

I'm free Saturday nite. I'm also sperm free. And I'm at don87654@televar.com

WishBringerWishBringerover 19 years ago
Awesome....

One of the best on Literotica. It left you wondering what happened in Part 1 - followed by the revelation in Part 2. That was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Slit the Pig's Throat

This pig's "little" confession - after it the pig needs to have her throat slit from ear to ear - and THEN Kevin can go out and find a woman that loves and respects him rather than making a cukold of him - AND that might just fuck him more than once a month - I think any man deserves better than that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

very erotic and well told,too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great sex with a surprtise ending

Avery good storythat soounds true and is very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fabulous, well told erotica

thank you for posting this wonderfully erotic story. I found it very stimulating and realistic. Had a similar experience. doctoryes48@hotmail.com

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Fabulous

One of the best stories I have read for some time. How did I miss it when it first came out? Or was that during the time I had suffered a computer crash? Whether it is true or not it certainly reads that way. It had me going all the way through, especially when I started on the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
If

You don't care about your marriage or who fathered you wifes kids than this is a great idea. Who,s laughing at you Kevin, everybody, thats who.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 16 years ago
Two points of view

I enjoyed the two perspectives on the same events. Where do they go next? This style really leaves room to go further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
your perspective

A well written story about a cheating wife who lies to her husband. If you like promiscuous, cheating wives, it's a good story. If you like faithful loving wives, it's a depressing story. I prefer faithful wives , but I'm sure some readers like promiscuous ,lying wives. --at all depends on your point of view.

the Ct. Yankee

PS I'm amazed at the number of UK readers who prefer cheating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
let her date again

and as much as she wants. kevin can be rid of her and date/find another. charles in charge is not a good thing for that ongoing marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Would that "good Catholic girl" also have another secret she dares not share with her husband? A new addition to their family that she notices does look very very much like her date as he grows up would remind her constandly of her deliciously naughty secret that she never tells her husband- that their oldest child was almost certainly fathered by her date that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not much here, wife is a sex escort and fucks

Not really a chance in hell. He is a junior executive and his wife is seen publically sexually playing around with men. How long before she starts slipping out and fucking around? How long before the husband finds out she is a whore? She never mentioned condoms so we assume she had bareback sex. Does she go get medical testing for a period of months before having sex with her husband again? Does she tell her husband and give him the option of not fucking her, it isnt love anymore it is fucking, she is a whore. Does she even have the decency to tell her husband what she is doing and allow him the option of divorcing her or accepting risk with her. After all they could divorce and she could still work for his company as a paid sex worker. As someone said if you like slutty unfaithful wife stories this is ok, but if you like stories of wives who love their husbands this one leaves much to be desired, she lies to him, disrespects him, is unfaithful to him, places him at medical and financial risk, and basically has now humiliated him totally. There is no loving wife here, just nonconsent from the husband for the wife to fuck around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My white wife dates men, I encourage her to fuck

My white wife goes on dates with other men and fucks. I encourage her. We prefer that she date black men. Our married daughter gets dates for my wife with black men. Our married daughter also fucks black men w/o her husband's knowledge. My wife and daughter go on dates with black men together and fuck. I encourage my wife to fuck other men. We both enjoy sex more after she fucks other men. Our sex life is great.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
She is a whore and you are a pimp...thats the

bottom line. Any man that pimps his wife out with clients for orders is a pimp and the wife is nothing but a lowest whore of all. The only thought would be now will she walk the streets? Why not she a whore NYIMINUS

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
nyminus

I note the MINUS in his name. Well deserved. He writes ONE shite story, denies feedback, and pours shit on other authors. Cowardly arsehole. Only pathetic wimps deny feedback, because they just can't take a hint of criticism. You're a pathetic coward nymimus. And I'm not afraid to receive comments. Just waiting for you to bomb me now. But my stories are good, wimp. If you bomb them they'll bounce right back. Your silly tale won't.

GrimSmithGrimSmithalmost 14 years ago
All titles

Excellently written, thoroughly enjoyable

OralDaveOralDaveover 13 years ago
Well constructed story

Where are you Delia? I just read the first of Angie's adventures. The story's well written, and builds in excitement. As for the comments-- some readers don't like Angie because she's a "whore."-- well, it is a sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just a mindless prattle by a ultra feminist.

Difficult to read and disconnected. A self serving stroke story, not very good one.

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT story!!!!!

Very well written and with a high level of sensuality and erotism!!!

Thanks!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifealmost 11 years ago
Tremendously sexy

That is a great story. Very erotic as well as filthy LOL x

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes

I like her, Really like her! She is intelligent, a gifted personality, great dancer, fun loving and a very great sensual and sexy lover.

She will probably have a lot of Saturday nights and a unwittingly naïve husband who appreciates her just being a non sexual excort for his clients...he's happy with his clients and ...So is she!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another feminist drivel ..

. where hubby is clueless and spineless cuck . Well, you'd need a lot of luck for such marriage to survive. And this garbage is worth exactly what I gave it--- "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
-2

Fine, if it's all understood and agreed to -- other wise, I get rich?

I'm a divorce attorney and I go after the lying wives!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She got a taste of the cheating, hubby is probably screwed and he won't know it

Well written. Some husbands think that opening the trust window farther won't hurt the relationship BUT it damn sure could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Annony!! it's a fucking fictional story

That means it's not real!! GET A LIFE

tirreno12tirreno12about 8 years ago

Great confession. 5 stars

ErotFanErotFanalmost 8 years ago
What am I doing Saturday night?

I'm calling Kevin.

It should generate a good sequel.

snic95snic95over 7 years ago
Just WOW!!!

Loved this story format...from the little to no details to the full confession. It was awesome.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Slut!

Whore! 1*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pretty lame

Cuck and whore. Yawn...

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 7 years ago
Fun loving wife.

My late wife was a petit Five foot two and weighed a hundred five pounds. When she told me this guy had been hitting on her at work. I asked if she knew him she said no as he was just a customer. What do you want to do? I want to go out with him she said. So I gave her permission. I though she was just messing with me. But when she came back and we went to have sex I could tell right away she had had sex just by how tight her pussy was. I asked her to tell me everything no matter how nasty. and she did. From then on she would go out like maybe once every two to three months . Man!! That was the best decision i ever made as we had sex every nigh for about forty years till she got sick on me. Unlike this stories I read here, she never came home dripping cum. It would all come out before she drove home. And no taste in her mouth either. Guess thats why I loved this story so much. How this man let his wife go out with another. He had to have known by the tighteness in her pussy but maybe decided not to ruin a good thing by asking too many questions . Hope you have some similar stories as I really liked this one. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was awesome!

Please ignore the comments if the other lame anonymous idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just another cheating slut

boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i feel sorry for the guy

as his wife is a lying slut. I hope he finds out and she gets burned.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
Burn, baby BURN!

If you play with fire!.....

Silly husband, even more silly wife. It's not going to be long before 'Charles' spills the beans and thanks the husband for the sexy, hot woman he screwed all night!

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great eroticism.

I love the way she tells her story.

ctdansctdansabout 4 years ago
STD's and testing

So seriously. Say these stories are true. How does a husband continue to have sex with his wife when he shares? Does he now have to use COndoms like when he was dating as a kid? Does he have to have her tested for STD's and if so, how often? I mean if the paper comes back clean and it takes a few days how would you know she has not had sex since the test date?

Too much administrivia to make it worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

Love your story. But what happened to them? Hopefully she doesn't keep the secret from him forever and hopefully they work out something that works for both of them. Ms. Green, you haven't written for a long time, but please consider a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wonder why the guy was reluctant to say what happened on the date? I know I would thank him for the girl and even though after I found out she was married I would feel badly but still I would tell him how great the sex was and how I wish she WASNT married so I could see her again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More misandrist and misogynist bullshit. The moral of the story? Don't marry. Women are lying, adulterous cunts. Husbands are weak, easily manipulated cucks. The authoress should be ashamed for writing this slop.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

It's easy for the whores to stray when the husband is a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She loves stories about wives serving as escorts for a husband’s business associate or client. Your narrating two different POVs, both the husband’s and the wife’s, was quite effective. However, Angie’s was way hotter!

The fact that Angie confessed to us readers, but not to Kevin, certainly gave the story an edginess that was downright naughty. My wife totally identified with Angie which made your story hot reading for us.

The ending was exquisite and showed the complete transformation of the faithful wife, Angie, into an enthusiastic escort. My wife also remembers going through that same transformation. Just like Angie, the first time my wife ‘fully completed’ her role as escort, she was a changed woman. Or quite possibly she became a ‘real woman’ that night!

We loved the part where Charles made Angie 'squeal' when he stuck his big cock in her. That was graphic, she squealed like a stuck pig! We think that marriages would be a lot happier if husbands would allow their wives to squeal on the large cocks of othe men!

My wife giggled when we read, “Would I ever date Charles again? Or any other men? Probably…No. I'm lying. Again. I'd love another date…What are you doing Saturday night?”

OMG! That was so hot! Not only does Angie want to fuck Charles again, but she also wants other men! That is exactly how my wife reacted after her first escorting assignment. After she got ‘broken in’ by another man, then she wanted more men. That was decades ago, when we were in college. I was 20 and she was only 18. After that she worked as a paid escort for the next five years.

Good writing, we’ll read the sequel now. My wife can’t wait to see what Angie does next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pig

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Superb story, really well written, 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then he divorced her before she could bring home something to him that he COULDN'T divorce.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

A liar and cheat. Not interesting

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

Loved that, came reading it. Probably the highest rating you can give a story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Engie is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from this story.

Quote:

"This dress ... is so thin ..... I can feel your nipples right through it."

Angie laughed. "And you think Charles could too?"

"I'm sure of it. Wasn't he excited?"

"As a matter of fact, he was."

"How do you know? Was it showing?"

"I could tell he was aroused when I did this--Angie then slid her hand the rest of the way up my leg and began fondling my hard-on.

"You felt his COCK!"

"Honey, I'm just teasing you. Of course not! You're my man. My only man!"

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whores write about whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad you quit writing

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hubby needs to be slowly brought into it

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

Very well done. This is the first of your stories that I have read. I wanted to read one, of the many that you’ve written, just to see if I would want to continue. Guess what? I do want to continue. I really like your style in this story. The characters seem real and there is real excitement in the wife’s telling. To the negative commenters, get a life.” It’s fiction. Not real as in made up. No one lied to anybody. It’s like watching a tv show. It’s all choreographed, like a play. Stop moralizing about the nasty characters as if they were real. Save your comments for the authors skills, good or bad. This one got 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s from me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yay. Anither lying, cheating cunt story. Where's part 2 when Kevin realizes he married a slut and goes ballistic on Chuck and his unfaithful wife?

DazzyDDazzyD4 months ago

Like a firecracker!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous