Marrying Bernice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is...it's what I want," she said, her voice going up an octave.

It suddenly dawned on me what was going on with her. "Are you ... 'jilling off'????" I asked, incredulously.

"Ohhhhh, yes," she said, her breathing becoming more and more ragged. "And I'm close...so close..." She must have either dropped the phone or pulled it away from her face, because the volume lowered quite a bit as she went over the edge into her orgasm.

"FUCK...yes...yes...god...yes...yes," I heard. Bernice always had loud orgasms when we fucked, and it was usually the pure, animalistic pleasure of her orgasm that usually pushed me over into mine. My dick immediately tented the front of my panties, despite standing in front of Larry.

"Baby?" I queried into the phone, turning around so Larry couldn't see my hard-on.

There was a very long pause, then I heard Bernice's voice again.

"I'm sorry," she said, breathless. "I guess I didn't realize how much I missed you. And the thought of you shaving your body for the pictures really got me going."

I laughed. "I'm glad I could get you off from this far away," I said.

"You have no idea," she said in a sexy growl. "So...when will I get the pics?"

"In a while, I guess," I said. I had to wait for my hardon to go away first, but I didn't say that to her.

"Good," she mewled. I could hear the post-orgasm bliss in her voice, but then she gasped. "Oh...oh...oh..."

Jesus, it must really be turning her on if she was masturbating again! "Call me...mmmgh...when you send the pics, baby," she said, then abruptly hung up.

I set the phone down and without turning, said to Larry, "Ok, I'll be right back." I almost ran down the hallway to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. I started the shower, then quickly stripped and got in. I was going to do what she asked, going to shave, but I desperately needed to jack off first. The sounds of her orgasm echoed in my mind as I quickly brought myself to a shuddering orgasm of my own.

After I calmed down, I fumbled my way through shaving my legs, my chest, and my armpits. I didn't do too badly, and only nicked myself once or twice. After that was completed, I dried off and wrapped a towel around me. When I peeked out of the bathroom, Larry wasn't around. I made a mad dash to Bernice's room, and almost ran head-long into him.

"What are you doing?" I asked, pulilng up short.

"Uh...Bernice called me back and told me what outfits she wanted to see you in," he said quickly. I looked at the bed and there were a bunch of nightgowns, panties, and even a bra arranged neatly. I looked at them closer, and realized that I didn't recognize them.

"Where did she have these?" I asked. "I don't remember her ever wearing any of these."

"Tucked away in the back of the closet," he said quickly. "I guess she was saving them for special occasions."

I remembered the fuck-fest we'd had over the summer. If our wedding night and the subsequent summer wasn't a special enough occasion to wear this stuff, I don't know what was.

"Go ahead," he urged. "Try the black nightie on the end."

I started to reach for it, but Larry didn't move. He stood there with an expectant look on his face. "Uh...you gonna watch me or what?"

"Oh," he said, then turned around. "Sorry. Go ahead."

I dropped the towel, and quickly put on a bold red pair of panties and then the black nightgown he suggested. I'm sure the look would have been quite hot if it was Bernice wearing them. "Ok," I said nervously.

Larry turned around, and instantly I could see the bulge in his pants. "Holy shit!" I thought, "He's getting turned on by this!" The realization made me even more nervous than I already was.

He snapped a few quick pictures, then suggested I get down on my knees with my hands on my lap, pin-up style. I gave him a worried look, but complied. After a few more pics, he lowered the camera and stared at me critically.

"There's something missing," he said, with a thoughtful expression on his face. "I know! How about we give her a real show, and you put some of her make-up on?"

"What?" I said, dumbfounded.

"Well, if putting on her clothes pleases her, imagine what it'll do for her if you put on some make-up? Get a little girly for her?" he explained.

"Uh...no, I don't think so," I said. A little fashion show was one thing, even if it was a step outside my comfort zone. Make-up was one step too many. Plus, I couldn't help but notice that the bulge in Larry's pants wasn't going away.

"Should we call her and ask?" he said, holding up his phone.

I shook my head and started to protest, but he was already dialing. He spoke to her briefly, then handed me the phone.

"Hey, baby," I said. "I'm not comfortable doing..."

"I think the idea is SO FUCKING HOT," she said, interrupting me. "I would LOVE it."

"I wouldn't," I almost snapped. "I love making you happy, but I'm really uncomfortable."

"Please, baby?" I could hear the pout in her voice.

For some reason, I suddenly felt like I was being pushed along in all this. First, the panty pictures, then shaving my hair off, now this...I felt like I was getting railroaded and the idea made me mad. "No!" I said. "In fact, I'm done with all of this." Angrily, I hung up the phone and tossed it back to Larry. I stood there, glaring at him and mentally pushing him out of the room. He caught the hint and fled.

No sooner than I had closed the door and was about to rip off Bernice's clothes off of me when my phone rang. I expected it to be Bernice, but it wasn't. It was my mother.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What's going on over there?" Mom demanded.

"What? Why do you ask?" I stalled.

"Bernice just told me that you two were having problems," she said. Damn, that was fast. It'd only been about a minute from the time that I hung up on Bernice and Mom calling me.

"It's no problem," I said. "She just wants me to do some stuff that I'm uncomfortable with."

"Honey," Mom said in a reasonable voice, "It's important that a couple do things for each other. It's how a marriage works. You shouldn't reject something out of hand just because you're a little uncomfortable with it."

"Mom, you don't know what she wants me to do!"

"Well, then tell me, honey," she said. "Is it sex-stuff?"

I hesitated. I really didn't want my mother to know what was going on. "Yeah, sort of," I admitted. "Maybe I should just come over to your house. I don't think this is a conversation I want to have over the phone," I said.

"I'm out of town," she said. "A work trip."

In my anger, I had forgotten that I'd been over to her house the day before. Shit.

"Mom...she wants me to wear her clothes and her make-up," I finally admitted.

"Oh, pshaw! That's all?" I heard her snort.

"'That's all'???" I said. "That's a LOT, Mom."

"Every couple has their kinky little secrets. It helps keep the intimacy fresh and exciting. You father did something similar for me because he knew that it...well, pleased me."

"Dad? What did he do?"

"Well, let's just say that it's not too awfully different than what Bernice wants you to do. And you know what? I loved him all the more for it," she answered. "I knew how much he loved me because he was willing to do things that pleased and excited me, even if he wasn't very comfortable doing it."

"I'm not sure I can do what she wants," I said.

"Listen, honey, Bernice is a beautiful, wonderful woman. I think you should do everything in your power to please her. You're not going to find another woman like her. She's special."

I didn't answer.

"Do you love her?" Mom asked.

"Of course. Madly," I replied.

"Do you want to please her? Make her happy?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then get over your inhibitions and please your wife," she said sternly. I was taken aback at her tone. I don't remember her talking to me this way since I was young.

"Yes, ma'am," I said automatically.

"Good," she said. "I don't expect to hear of any more problems between the two of you. If you love her, and she wants you to do something, then you do it for her and for your marriage. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," I repeated.

"I'll talk to her and let her know that everything is worked out and she doesn't have anything to worry about," she said in a pleased tone. "I'll talk to you later?"

"Sure, Mom," I said, half dejectedly.

She hung up, and I set the phone on the bed next to the clothes she wanted me to wear. Bernice had a small make-up table in her room, and I sat before it. I looked at all the make-up she'd left, and began experimenting with it. Putting the make-up on felt weird, yet somehow comforting. After a while, I thought I looked pretty...well, pretty.

I opened the bedroom door and called out. "Larry? Bring your phone."

When Larry showed up, his eyes went wide. "Wow! You look...incredible!"

I think I actually blushed, but whether it was from his compliment or my embarrassment, I don't know. For the next hour, he took pictures as I went from outfit to outfit. The poses he suggested became more and more outrageous. Finally, we'd gone though all the nighties and all that was left was was the bra and a lacy white pair of panties. Relieved it was almost over, Larry turned around and I put them on.

"That's the hottest look yet," he said when he turned back and saw me, almost under his breath.

"Hottest?" I echoed.

"Uh, yeah, Bernice will love it," he said quickly.

I glanced down at his crotch. I could tell he was still hard. "Bernice...or you?" I thought.

He coached me through more poses, each become more outrageous than the next. Finally, he stopped taking the pictures and told me to wait while he emailed them all to Bernice's phone. After they were sent, he called her.

"They're on their way, sweety. There's a lot of them, so it may take a while before you get them all," he told her, then listened. "You think so? Ok, I hope we're not rushing things." Listening again, turning away from me. "She does too? Ok. I'll talk to you a bit later, then."

"What was that?" I asked Larry, a bit disappointed that I didn't get a chance to talk to Bernice.

He seemed a bit nervous when he answered. "She wants one more set of you just in the bra. No panties."

"Uh..." I said, slowly, "I'm not sure..."

"C'mon, she's got a thing for your ass," he said. "And you want to make her happy, right?"

I sighed, then turned away from him and let my panties drop down to my ankles. I was about to step out of them when I felt Larry move close behind me. His hands rested on my hips and gently pulled me back towards him. As he did, I could feel his bare dick against the crack of my ass.

I froze, shocked. What the hell was he doing? He pulled me tight against him and began sliding his cock up and down the crack of my ass. As he did, one of his hands slid up my waist, to my front, sliding beneath the bra to cup my almost non-existent breast.

"Larry???" I squeaked.

"Shhhhh," he said, his hips moving faster and harder. "Just relax." His lips moved to the side of my neck, kissing and sucking. Bernice would do that to me when we were having sex, and it was a huge turn-on for me. My dick throbbed and threatened to harden.

He continued grinding his dick against my ass-crack. I don't know why I didn't break away from him. I should have, should have torn free of his grasp and ran. But I didn't...and I'm not sure if it was because I couldn't, or if I didn't want to. It felt weird, really weird, but good at the same time. His hand on my breast and lips on my neck were starting to really turn me on. I was surprised when I realized it.

He pushed himself hard against me, and I could actually feel his dick throb as wetness covered my ass. I felt his cum slide down the crack of my ass and down my thighs. As it did, his hand slid out of my bra and down my front, grasping my by-now hard dick. It only took three or four strokes before I erupted in his hand, my cum shooting out across the bed. I shuddered at the intensity of it, and my knees went weak. I probably would have fallen if Larry hadn't been holding me tight against him.

Larry gently released me, and I sank forward onto the bed. I sensed him leave the room as his cum cooled on my skin. I could feel the sticky wetness of the cum that I'd sprayed on the bed against me, too. I laid there a long time, trying to understand what had just happened and why I'd reacted the way I did. I'd let him do what he did. I could have fought, could have pulled away, could have said something to stop him. But I didn't. And I didn't know why.

Eventually, I slowly got up. Not even putting the lacy panties back on, I slowly walked to the bathroom and started the shower, then took the bra off and stepped in. I left the bathroom door open. I don't know what I was expecting by doing that.

It wasn't a few minutes before Larry was standing there, naked, opening the shower curtain. He looked at me with expectation. Silently, half thrilled and half frightened out of my mind, I stepped over to give him room. As the hot water cascaded over the both of us, he wrapped his arms around me. With shuddering, frightened breath, I accepted his embrace.

"Are you ok with this?" he asked softly.

My mind was in turmoil. I loved Bernice, I thought she was everything I wanted. But this...feeling his strong arms around me, his body pressed against mine felt so very good. The side of my face pressed against his chest, I nodded. I didn't trust my voice to speak.

We stood there together for a long while under the hot stream of water, his hand gently stroking my back and my ass. Finally, as the spraying water began to cool, he released me and we took turns washing each other. After drying off, he led me back to Bernice's bedroom, where he picked up a pair of panties and nightie that I'd modeled earlier. I put them on, then he held out his hand. I took it and he led me to his bedroom.

I was trembling, whether from nervousness or excitement, as he climbed into bed and motioned for me to join him. I laid on my side, facing away from him. His strong solid arm slid around me, pulling me tight against him and I felt his half-hard dick press against my panty-clad ass. He kissed the top of my head and I shivered. Neither of us had said a word since he asked me if I was ok.

I don't know how I managed to fall asleep with all the confused thoughts running through my mind, but I did. When I woke up, my dick was hard, and it took a few seconds to remember where I was and what had happened the night before. I was laying on my side facing him, my head on his shoulder and his arm cradling me. He had kicked off the covers and his exposed dick lolled between his legs. I gently untangled myself from him and found my way to the bathroom to silence my complaining bladder.

Relieved, I stepped out into the hallway and stopped. I had a classes that day, so I should get ready for that. But what happened last night had opened a flood-gate of emotions that I didn't know I had. I wanted to get back in bed with him, feel him against me again. I wanted to feel small and warm and safe in his arms. A left would take me back to normalcy, where I could put on regular clothes, go to class, and set what had happened last night in the back of my mind...continue things the way they had been before. A right would take me back to his bedroom, to an unknown future.

My feet made my decision for me as I walked back to his bedroom. I climbed back into bed gently, as not to awaken him.

I luxuriated in his warmth and my hand gently grasped his dick, stroking it. As it grew I felt a sudden desire to taste him, to know what it felt like to have him in my mouth. Gently, I moved down until my face was just above his now-hard dick. My tongue darted out and touched his tip, then retreated. I got no sense of flavor, so my mouth opens and I took the whole head between my lips. There it was...the faintly musky taste that I had been curious about.

Larry groaned softly at the sensation. His hand moved to behind my head and gently forced it down. His dick slid further into my mouth, and I sucked gently, tentatively. I'm rewarded with a low moan, and my tongue drew across the bottom of his cock as I slide my mouth off of him. His hand allows me to release his cock from my mouth, but pushes me down again immediately after. I take him deep until his cock-head nudges against the back of my throat and hold it there.

"Oh, baby," he groaned. I felt his cock throb in my mouth, and it excited me even more. A bit faster, my mouth slid up and down his beautiful cock. The more I took of him, the more excited I became.

I'd been on automatic with everything I'd done so far, not thinking but just doing, and it suddenly hit me that I not only sucking his cock but that I loved doing it. My dick throbbed at the realization and I felt like I was about to cum myself. Having him inside me, deep in my mouth, was the biggest turn-on I'd ever felt in my entire life. I started going faster, his cock appearing and disappearing into my mouth. I could hear his ragged breathing as the hand on my head urged me to go faster and harder.

"I'm close," he groaned. He left unspoken what he wanted me to do...take his cum in my mouth, or release his cock. To me, there was no choice. I was going to finish him, feel him fill my mouth with his essence and swallow as much of it as I could. I began sucking him like a bitch in heat, trying to pull the cum from his balls

With an explosive grunt, he gave me my reward as my mouth filled with his cum. I jerked back a bit in surprise, then recovered and swallowed jet after jet that shot into my mouth. I kept sucking, wanting his orgasm to go on and on and on, but after a minute he gently pried me off of him. I moved back to lie next to him, laying my head on his shoulder as I licked the cum from my lips.

He kissed my forehead, then craned over and kissed me on the lips. Laying back, he said, "Thank you. I really wasn't expecting that."

"I wasn't, either," I admitted. I didn't know that I had it in me to suck his dick. I hadn't even thought about sucking any man's dick before this morning, but here I was with the taste of his cum in my mouth. A ton of emotions were going through me, about Bernice, about him, about what I'd just done.

"Tell me what you're thinking," he urged.

"I love Bernice," I said. "And I never thought I'd cheat on her, and definitely not with a man. A man that's her father, at that."

"But you like this? Like what we're doing?" he asked.

I bit my lip, not wanting to say the words but they came out anyway. "Yes. I do."

There was a long silence, and then he softly said, "You like being my girl?"

Being called his "girl" sent a delicious shiver through me. I didn't want to admit it but the idea of it, of being his, made my dick throb. Still, in the back of my mind, dark clouds swirled. "Bernice..." I said, with a hitch in my voice.

"It'll all work out," he said, running his hand up and down my side.

I laid there against him, deep in thought. I loved Bernice. I was happy with her. But I was surprised at how incredibly attracted I now was to Larry. "We can't tell her about this," I said suddenly, fearfully.

There was a long silence. Then, changing the subject, he asked, "Hey...don't you have class today?"

"I'm skipping today," I said.

"Why?" he asked softly.

I didn't say anything, just tried to burrow deeper in his arms. That was answer enough.

As much as I'd have loved to stay just like that, warm in his bed, eventually we had to get out of bed. As he made breakfast I showered and shaved everything again, then went into Bernice's bedroom. I had planned on getting dressed in my normal clothes, but when I saw all the nightgowns and panties on the bed from the photos last night, I changed my mind. I put on fresh panties and a different nightgown, then sat down and made up my face. I felt a need to be pretty for him.