Marrying Bernice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell off of me, rolling onto his back next to me. In a flash, I rolled over and my mouth went to his cock. I wanted him to fuck me again. As he protested weakly, my mouth slid down his softening shaft. I could taste his cum, the lube, and my own ass, but I didn't care. I wanted him hard again...hard once more, one more time fucking me.

"Charlie..." he said a bit uncomfortably.

I pulled my mouth off of him. "Chloe," I corrected, then went back to sucking him hard again.

"A bit tender, Chloe baby," he said.

I kept sucking him but softly, more gently. His cock stopped shrinking, and started to grow again. I smiled around his cock.

"Get on your stomach," he said.

Reluctantly, I let his cock slide out of my mouth, then moved onto my stomach next to him. I felt the bed jostle, and then felt his weight on me as his cock slid back into my waiting ass. The sensation of his weight, his heat, his cock filling me up was exquisite.

He fucked me slowly, tenderly, lovingly. All I could do was lay there and enjoy it, and enjoy it I did.

His mouth was close to my ear, and I heard him whisper, "Call me daddy again."

"Daddy," I moaned. "Fuck your girl, Daddy. Fill me up with your cum again, Daddy."

He pumped harder with every "Daddy" I uttered. I didn't expect him to cum again so soon after creaming me the first time, but he gave a soft gasp. I couldn't feel him throb this time but a huge smile crossed my face as I knew I'd pushed him over the edge again.

He collapsed on me, sweaty and out of breath. Gingerly, he pulled himself out of me and I rolled over onto my side away from him as he settled in behind me. I grabbed his arm and pulled it around me like a blanket.

"That's all I got, baby," he chuckled.

"That was...wonderful," I sighed.

"Still want to move to your mom's house?" he asked.

I didn't answer. In my mind, though, I knew the answer was "No". I wanted this every day, every night. Any thought about stopping this, giving up being Chloe, even Bernice vanished. Warm in his arms, I soon dozed off.

I woke up slowly, groggily. Two things I immediately became aware of: my ass was really tender from the pounding that Larry gave me the night before, and I could hear low conversation. At first, I thought Larry was up and talking to someone on the phone, but no...he was curled behind me with one arm still draped over me. I could hear his slow, heavy breathing. He was still asleep.

I peeked out from sleep-heavy eyelids then my eyes flew open in shock as I saw Bernice standing at the foot of the bed, looking down at me with a slight smile on her face.

"You must have had a good time last night," she giggled. "Your make-up is a MESS."

"Buh-Buh-Bernice??" I squeaked out. My face flamed red, and I felt like pulling the sheet over my head to hide from her view.

"So, was it good?" she asked, sitting on the edge of the bed next to me.

"I can explain..." I started to say, instantly realizing that there was only explanation that was plausible and my voice trailing off.

"Oh, hi, angel," I heard Larry say from behind me.

"Hi, Daddy," she smiled at him. "How was she?"

I cringed as he pulled me tightly against him. "She's perfect," he answered. I could hear a smile in his voice.

"Wait," I blurted out. "Why are you not upset? Why are you not pissed off that I'm naked in bed with your father???"

"You aren't the only ones with secrets," I heard a voice from the bedroom door say. My head snapped over and saw my mother standing there. A horrible feeling hit me as I realized my shame was complete. I truly wanted to die at that particular moment and I was actually shaking.

Larry pulled me tight against him. "Calm down, baby," he murmured in my ear. "Everything will be all right."

"No, it won't," I said in anguish.

"Yes, it will," Mom said, moving over to stand next to Bernice. "Like I said, you're not the only one with a secret." My eyes widened as she took Bernice in her arms and they kissed, a long passionate kiss that lingered for a long time.

"Mom! BERNICE!!" I said, shocked.

They broke the kiss and faced me again. Bernice had a shy grin on her face.

"Maybe we should let them talk," Mom said to Larry. He nodded and got out of bed, unashamed at his nudity in front of them. He and Mom filed out of the bedroom, and Bernice sat down on the edge of the bed next to me.

There was a long uncomfortable silence between us, then both of us spoke at once. "How long..." I started to say as she said, "I..."

We both stopped speaking, then she motioned for me to continue.

"How long have you and, uh, Mom...?" I said, unable to finish the question.

"Since I turned 18," she admitted.

"So all those times I came home from school and you were waiting for me, you'd been sleeping with Mom?" I asked.

She nodded.

"So, why...why did you get interested in me?" I asked.

"I didn't think it would work out," Bernice explained. "I mean, she's 17 years older than me and I wasn't sure where it was going. We agreed to not see each other, but I didn't want to NOT be around her."

"So you married me?" I asked, feeling a little hurt.

She nodded again. "I TRIED, I really did. I mean, I care about you deeply! But...Cindy is my true love. And sex with you was good, but it wasn't the same. We broke it off before you and I got married, but I couldn't get her out of my mind."

"When did the two of you, uh, get back together?" I asked.

"The day after you dropped me off at college. She showed up, and we had a very long talk. She told me she loved me, and wanted me, and I realized that I did truly love her."

A thought crossed my mind. "So, when you said you were 'jilling off', you were with Mom?"

She giggled. "Yes. She's a bit naughty that way, going down on me when I was talking to you on the phone."

I'd never thought of my mom as "naughty" and it jarred with my perception of her.

"How does your dad figure into all this?" I asked.

"After I broke things off with Cindy I had a long talk with Dad," she explained, "After I admitted my feelings for her to him, he admitted that he was attracted to you. Then you started wearing my panties, and we both felt that the girl in you was starting to come out. That's what he was waiting for, for Chloe to show up."

"Wait," I said, "did Mom tell him about her wanting to name me 'Chloe' if I had been a girl?"

"Well, she told me, and I told him," she said. "She always felt that you were a girl at heart, no matter how hard you tried being a boy."

I suddenly understood that my recurring dream was my subconscious trying to tell me exactly that. It made sense.

"So, now what?" I asked.

"Cindy and I are a couple. I hope you can accept that," she said.

I had a bit of a hard time, but I forced myself to nod. "And me? Where do I figure in all this?"

"How do you feel about Dad?" she asked. "He's really into you."

"I...I..." I stammered, then shut my mouth. I liked him, and I realized that I loved the feeling of being underneath him, having him inside of me.

"Give it some thought," she said, then noticed the ring that Larry had given me still on my finger. I'd never put my wedding band back on. "Or have you thought about it already?" she giggled, fingering the ring.

She rose and walked out of the room. A few minutes later, Larry came back into the bedroom. He'd put on a pair of shorts, but was otherwise undressed.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah," I smiled crookedly. "At least, I think so. All of this is a shock."

A look of relief crossed his face. "I was worried."

Hesitantly, he leaned over to kiss me. When I didn't flinch away, he continued and our lips met, mine welcoming his. My arms went around his neck, pulling him down on top of me.

"Fuck your girl, Daddy," I breathed into his ear.

Epilogue

Mom and Bernice helped me assemble a wardrobe and I dropped out of school and started living as a girl full-time. Mom and Larry ended up selling their respective houses and bought a larger place further out of town. A two-story, there was a master bedroom downstairs for Mom and Bernice, and another one upstairs for Larry and me.

Bernice finished her degree and went to work at the same company that Mom worked for, and they travel extensively together. Larry expanded his businesses, but worked from home which worked well for me. I was content to stay at home and take care of the house and my man.

After long conversations with Larry, Mom, and Bernice, I started my transition. I wasn't prepared for the emotional roller-coaster that the hormones brought, but managed to get through it with everyone's support. Once I'd topped out at a large A-cup breasts, I had implants that gave me a cute C-cup that Larry adored and could barely keep his hands (and mouth!) off of. Even Bernice liked them, copping a feel every so often to Mom's chagrin.

A few years after that, same-sex marriage was legalized. Almost an afterthought, Bernice and I realized that we were still married. We got a quick divorce after Larry formally proposed to me and Mom proposed to Bernice. We had a double wedding with Bernice and I wearing the same wedding gowns. We honeymooned in Vegas, and on our wedding night Larry surprised me by sucking my dick for the first time. It was nice, but I planned on being the one on her knees, taking care of his cock from then on.