All Comments on 'Marsha's Ass Gets Her a Raise'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
yummy

cock stroking good

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
Good job!

Ordinarily don't like the use of condoms in fantasy but this worked well. His domination was hot. Power and the ass.

esl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
turgidly terrific

great stroker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sorry, Box

I don't particularly dig "pretty-but-not-so-bright chick" stories (and yes: that's about as far as I went).

I'm sure (male) chauvinists and women who hate pretty chicks will enjoy reading your fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
b r i l l

hi its gamewinter

a peice of artwork

a good all round story, not to long or short,

bloody brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good, But Could Be Better

I did enjoy this story. I enjoy all the stories about anal, mostly, but there was some redundance. It got kind of slow reading that her "pussy was fucking into the air" about 6 times within one scene. Try experimenting with new phrases to say the same thing. Other than that, great job. It wasn't short, but it wasn't so long I lost interest either. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

Love your story keep writting them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

I think in stories and fantasies, people can think whatever they want - especially if it turns them on. There's no need to be politically correct.

I loved it, it's erotic and a turn on...Boxlicker's style is very much aimed at women I think, they know how heavenly what he describes feels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pleasing

everyone seemed to be cum pletely satisfied.

robinOrrinrobinOrrinabout 14 years ago
NEw York{TOWN} minute Juxtaposed to California houre Juxtaposed to Brando+ depp Fijian zemeckis style Weekly ou monthly journaling transitioning journey to penultimate....&]{(; @D)DO)} &&&

Via Con DIOS Tu et Tu Familias {via spiritual emotional....Motion picture{s}

'Mi Familia'....Sayles, john 'Lone Star....Limbo....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot story

I enjoyed masturbating to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very hot

I am a mature woman who just read your story at the request of my husband. I was also a "special employee", more than once. First time was just my boss telling me to wear stockings and garter belt and no panties to work so he could stroke my thighs while I stood by his desk. A few years later, my boss took me to his bed while his wife was out of town...hot hot hot. I was not into anal at the time (am now...hehe)...enjoyed!.......Lin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fun

exciting reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good story. I was 38, married but I needed to hire a secretary. I received 23 replies, narrowed it down to 5. 3 were young, under 30 and 2 were older one, 43 the other 56. Two of the younger ones, long legs, short skirts, nice to look a but looking again at their resumes they just did not cut it. The 43 year old, I just had a bad feeling about. That left Jackie and Jeanette. Jackie, black hair, 26, tall, long legs, could bear looking at her every day. I was going to hire her but had given Jeanette an interview. They would have seen each other. Jeanette came in, dressed well, nice fitted skirt, nice blouse, nylons. We spoke, she sat in front of me, nice legs which she crossed a few times. Her resume was good, I think that both of them would be suitable. I asked her if she had any questions at the end of the interview. Yes, she said, are you married. well, yes, so am I, 31 years, I saw the young girl who came out before me. Who wouldn't hire her, attractive, great to look at every day. I really would like the job, not as good to look at but I am older, discreet, I think I could offer more than just good to look at. I am not sure what you mean. I could show you. Please do, I was not sure where this was going. She stood, ok, but if you don't think I am suitable please tell me to stop. She turned away from me, the fitted skirt dropped to the floor, to reveal a round bottom covered only in sheer pantyhose. She removed her blouse, turned, small breasts with small bullet like nipples. and then sat in the chair, her legs open, squeezing her breasts. She beckoned me too her with her finger. I stood, my pants tented out. I walked over she undid my belt my zip all the time looking up at me, then when my cock sprang free she did not hesitate taking it into her mouth, slowly sucking me, until she knew and she held her head still as I emptied my cum into her throat. She stood up, presented her breasts to me, I sucked, those long bullet like nipples, her hand wrapped around my cock, stroking, still hard. She moved away, over to my desk and leaned over it, pulling down her hose, I didn't hesitate, I moved behind her, moved my cock along her very wet slit and pushed inside and I was deep inside in one push.. She held onto the table as I banged hard into her, I was like a man possessed, I kept fucking her hard, then she stood a bit, reaching back holding my cock, moving it up to her anus, leaning back down, holding her bottom apart, I pushed forward, her bottom opened, accepting my cock, I inched forward into her, warm, tight until I was in deep,, she clenched around my cock, I eased back, I felt her anal ring release and to put it bluntly, I fucked her arse until my cock emptied every thing I had into her tight clenching hole. I uncoupled, had to sit down as I was left staring at her just fucked holes. She stood, pulled her pantyhose up, dressed and sat down. Well, how did I go. She has worked for me for 6 years now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My kind of boss-fucks-secretary story!

EXCELLENT: 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆+*).

* * *

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

"... She held onto the table as I banged hard into her, I was like a man possessed, I kept fucking her hard, then she stood a bit, reaching back holding my cock ..."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous